What's new

Bajwa is honoured a medallion by Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman of Saudi Arabia

jamesisi

Reaction score
What do you guys think??

The Saudi were threatened by his popularity in Muslim world as he spoke of the truth.
They feared that he may cause a split in OIC as they have total influence over it.

Attachments

• F727B436-5C08-4D4D-98C0-887FF45F7F57.jpeg
    F727B436-5C08-4D4D-98C0-887FF45F7F57.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Looks like the "establishment" in Pak is much more powerful than I initially thought. They enjoy a huge foreign support from some rich countries while controlling 80% of Pak's economy by keeping it extensively undocumented and untaxed. My guesstimate is they run a "hidden" parallel economy, twice the size of the official Pak economy, with the help of the "Sheikhs" in the GCC as they require international transactions. And, the Western Intelligence has definitely got a part in it. Add the Afgan "recreational staffs" into this equation to get a bigger picture. No wonder the official Pak economy is always struggling....

I am pretty sure the corrupt politicians like Sherifs or Zardaris are just their peons. In fact 90% of the laundered money and wealth belong to them while the so-called politicians, who are basically thugs, take the public blame. Now, how rich are they??? When the USA threatens them they always oblige for a reason. The nukes and the "Chinese connections" are their "safety" insurance for nobody trusts each other in this trade....

The road to the Hell is paved with the good intentions....

May GOD help Pak...

Last edited:
For destabilizing Pakistan, or for managing largest property group in Pakistan?
I cant see any other achievement that deserves the medal.

Imran Khan's PTI is a relatively Populist Party, mainly Pashtuns in Khyber pakhtunkhwa province and young people in big cities. Therefore, its political position is more inclined to "Islamic Nationalism", anti American and pro Taliban, which will naturally have great contradictions with Anti Taliban countries and the USA.

Imran Khan's PTI is a relatively Populist Party, mainly Pashtuns in Khyber pakhtunkhwa province and young people in big cities. Therefore, its political position is more inclined to "Islamic Nationalism", anti American and pro Taliban, which will naturally have great contradictions with Anti Taliban countries and the USA.

That's a wrong assumption. The majority of the PTI's vote bank is from the educated class which is definitely not pro-Taliban or anti-American.

Looks like the "establishment" in Pak is much more powerful than I initially thought. They enjoy a huge foreign support from some rich countries while controlling 80% of Pak's economy by keeping it extensively undocumented and untaxed. My guesstimate is they run a "hidden" parallel economy, twice the size of the official Pak economy, with the help of the "Sheikhs" in the GCC as they require international transactions. And, the Western Intelligence has definitely got a part in it. Add the Afgan "recreational staffs" into this equation to get a bigger picture. No wonder the official Pak economy is always struggling....

I am pretty sure the corrupt politicians like Sherifs or Zardaris are just their peons. In fact 90% of the laundered money and wealth belong to them while the so-called politicians, who are basically thugs, take the public blame. Now, how rich are they??? When the USA threatens them they always oblige for a reason. The nukes and the "Chinese connections" are their "safety" insurance for nobody trusts each other in this trade....

The road to the Hell is paved with the good intentions....

May GOD help Pak...

In the US just Chicago land area I live in and do business, I do risk management and insurance on several properties worth $200 million and the source of funding for this investor are a couple of military officers currently serving in Pakistan. With there investments they got there family visas to the US and their own paperwork is in the process.

Indeed, only God can help Pakistan.

In the US just Chicago land area I live in and do business, I do risk management and insurance on several properties worth $200 million and the source of funding for this investor are a couple of military officers currently serving in Pakistan. With there investments they got there family visas to the US and their own paperwork is in the process.

Put facts with names and ranks please. Otherwise this falls under the BS bucket.

Incorrect. PTI receives a large chuck of its support from the educated middle class in many big cities. That includes hordes of women. A large portion of educated expats also support the PTI.

Indeed Pak's main problem is too much Haram money circulating due to too many corrupt Harami officials....

باجوہ تو اب دوسرے ملکوں کے لیے مثال بن چکا ہے جس ملک میں کسی کو غدار کہنا ہو باجوہ کہہ دیتے ہیں فلاؐن ملک کا یہ بندہ باجوہ ہے

Not Pro Taliban or loosely, PASHTUN ETHNIC association, areas bordering Afghanistan and nearby areas, relation being more of sympathy, being of the same heritage / culture (loosely speaking).

Pro Taliban is more favourably used in association with the SERVANTS OF THE PEOPLE.

Whether Taliban in Afghanistan or various extremist groups within the country,
Religious Extremists / PUPPETS are kept / ACTIVATED, to bring in line those, that deviate from the pre planned governance mandate / Model.

Most support comes from the educated MIDDLE WORKING SALARIED CLASS, evidence being shattered records on online platforms when HE Speaks, example being TWITTER.

At the end, the world is made a fool of and shown two faces of Pakistan:

1. Extremist Side, which can't be born, grow, survive financially and thrive, without support from the Servants of the people or their allies in the middle East.

Or

2. Unelected Dictators / Servants of the people, trying to act nice and portraying they saved the day , when they themselves are responsible for the mess to begin with, just to be RELEVANT. They are the reason why Pakistan is soo far behind and Bangladesh has moved fast forward , leaps and bounds.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom