What's new

Bahrain:Lady opens Gulf's first Sex shop in the city

I wish we had something like that in India too.

F***ng moral police has banned such shops so that you have to pay premium for such pleasures ;).

P.S.: Contrary to my personal beliefs, Arabs seem to be quite open about such things. While I was in Brussels, I was surprised to see that the red-light district was smack-dab in the middle of the Arab township.

Last edited:
Manama is known as the second biggest sin city after Bangkok. Dubai is nothing in comparison, the real party town in the Middle East is in Bahrain.

yup, everything is available here, it's like an open secret, from liquor to drugs to hookers.

any one has menu from his shop i wanna see what she sale on which prise. keep it up next sex shop in karachi lol

What u expect from these gulf state's rulers. They will go head over heel's to look libral's.

Can some one deport few taliban's to bahrain. :cheers:

any one has menu from his shop i wanna see what she sale on which prise. keep it up next sex shop in karachi lol

sorry sir..no eatables but she may store edible undies in future upon customer request !!

Dude, get an education. Bahrain is quite the opposite. It has a parliament and everything.

Yeah, they have a Parliament and everything.
But I have first-hand experience of Manama, Bahrain. I was there for a month in the Drydock.
The Saudis use Manama as a kind of sexual pressure valve. On thursday and friday you won't get a single room at a hotel. Married and single Saudi men drive down to Manama to sleep with east european women (prostitutes). There are dance bars, brothels...anything goes.

Not that I'm judging them- they are humans and men too. Their own country does not allow it, but looks the other way when they go to Bahrain. The Saudis built a huge billion dollar bridge to Bahrain for this!!!
It's amazing!!:chilli:

Last i heard taliban took all sex tapes and cds to their caves from karkhana markets Peshawar lol.

Last i heard taliban took all sex tapes and cds to their caves from karkhana markets Peshawar lol.

Please don't get me wrong bro but i found this very amusing, why couldn't they just watch them in the city itself, may be they needed seclusion to m......... or what. I was just joking no offence intended to anybody. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom