What's new

BAF ordered 8 Su-30ME variant

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DESERT FIGHTER

STOPP ... STOP immediately with these insulting, sexual abusing posts.
I don't know what happened, why You think esp. as a long respected member you are allowed to post so. You should be ashamed and be better an example of respect here.

Indeed like I said I'm not allowed to moderate here but I reported you and surely this will have consequences.

Best,
Deino

Will 8 Su-30s be enough for a country bordering on 3 sides with India?

What features/weapons systems has Bangladesh Air Force selected for the new planes.

Knowing India's inherently insecure and jingoistic nature, will the sale actually go through?
the goal is to buy 12, which will have sole purpose of maritime strike...
features and weapons not clear but you can read up the tender document to get an idea on the specs.

Defense Update Bangladesh
Jan 30, 2018
Bangladesh Air Force ORDERED 8 Su-35 Fighter Jets From Russia

Bangladesh Air Force newly purchased 8 Russian Su-35 advanced multirole fighter jets. Previously BAF wanted to buy Su-30SME but later it choose better than that. Eight Fulcrum-F fighter aircrafts will boost Bangladesh’s air power in an unprecedented level.

Bangladesh Air Force ordered the Su-35ME variant, which came as a new derivative. The expected delivery date isn’t published yet. And Dhaka didn’t make any announcement yet, too. Hope, very soon both party will brief about this Su-35 dealings.

On the other side of the Moscow’s military diplomacy they sold six Su-30 to the myanmar air force. Russian news agency Tass reported that the deal has been signed during Russian defence minister Sregey Shoigu’s visit to the country. Bangladesh’s purchase of Su-35 may irk india. It is surely give an edge over the myanmar air power. But, indian air force may face serious challenge in the region due to advancement making by the Bangladesh Air Force.

Earlier we learned that a squadron of Chengdu J-10C are coming to BAF. Pilots are being trained in China, who will fly them. Usually Bangladesh Air Force counts 16 airframe units as one squadron. And, it was reported that Bangladesh bought as many as 16 J-10C which has been offered by the Beijing to Dhaka under $1 billion soft loan to buy Chinese military aircraft.

If Bangladesh buy Mig-35 then the house will be filled by the most advanced fighter aircrafts of the current world. Recently relations between Bangladesh and myanmar got severed over later’s genocide against Rohingya minorities. Dhaka strongly condemned burma’s military operation against Rohingya peoples which killed thousands of them and burmese troops torched almost all of the Rohingya villages in the rakhine state. And, almost 700 thousnds Rohingya peoples fled to Bangladesh to avoid this persecution.

Secretary General UN termed it as the “text book example of geocide” by the burmese military. During the military operation against Rohingya people burmese military helicopters violated Bangladeshi air space several times. Dhaka restrained from firing at those choppers and waited to see what international community do. But, pathetically world failed to punish burmese military junta.

Now, Bangladesh pursuing her own resolve to solve the issues with myanmar. If myanmar military failed to understand Bangladesh’s demands they must face a new military power than before they did. It’ll cost their national interests at large.

Delivered ?
What about J 10C, Gripen, F 16 and EFT?

Defense Update Bangladesh
Jan 30, 2018
Bangladesh Air Force ORDERED 8 Su-35 Fighter Jets From Russia

Bangladesh Air Force newly purchased 8 Russian Su-35 advanced multirole fighter jets. Previously BAF wanted to buy Su-30SME but later it choose better than that. Eight Fulcrum-F fighter aircrafts will boost Bangladesh’s air power in an unprecedented level.

Bangladesh Air Force ordered the Su-35ME variant, which came as a new derivative. The expected delivery date isn’t published yet. And Dhaka didn’t make any announcement yet, too. Hope, very soon both party will brief about this Su-35 dealings.

On the other side of the Moscow’s military diplomacy they sold six Su-30 to the myanmar air force. Russian news agency Tass reported that the deal has been signed during Russian defence minister Sregey Shoigu’s visit to the country. Bangladesh’s purchase of Su-35 may irk india. It is surely give an edge over the myanmar air power. But, indian air force may face serious challenge in the region due to advancement making by the Bangladesh Air Force.

Earlier we learned that a squadron of Chengdu J-10C are coming to BAF. Pilots are being trained in China, who will fly them. Usually Bangladesh Air Force counts 16 airframe units as one squadron. And, it was reported that Bangladesh bought as many as 16 J-10C which has been offered by the Beijing to Dhaka under $1 billion soft loan to buy Chinese military aircraft.

If Bangladesh buy Mig-35 then the house will be filled by the most advanced fighter aircrafts of the current world. Recently relations between Bangladesh and myanmar got severed over later’s genocide against Rohingya minorities. Dhaka strongly condemned burma’s military operation against Rohingya peoples which killed thousands of them and burmese troops torched almost all of the Rohingya villages in the rakhine state. And, almost 700 thousnds Rohingya peoples fled to Bangladesh to avoid this persecution.

Secretary General UN termed it as the “text book example of geocide” by the burmese military. During the military operation against Rohingya people burmese military helicopters violated Bangladeshi air space several times. Dhaka restrained from firing at those choppers and waited to see what international community do. But, pathetically world failed to punish burmese military junta.

Now, Bangladesh pursuing her own resolve to solve the issues with myanmar. If myanmar military failed to understand Bangladesh’s demands they must face a new military power than before they did. It’ll cost their national interests at large.
The writer should proof read his article in some places he wrote su 35 others mig 35 which one is it ??

delivery boy is late i think we should call food panda and compain for SU-30 late delivery

delivery boy is late i think we should call food panda and compain for SU-30 late delivery
BAF HQ reception on 01/01/2030 morning:

cxcv.jpg

So let me get this straight, Bangladesh Air Force has or is in the process of procuring Su-35MEs, MiG-35s and J-10Cs? If this is correct, then the procurement of these aircraft would certainly give Bangladesh Air Force formidable capability.

In my view, if an air force procures Su-35/MiG-35 combo, and establishes a comprehensive MRO set-up, with engine overhaul, in country. Then this makes for potent fighter fleet.

I would encourage Bangladesh to establish thorough and trustworthy relations with the Russian Federation. But, do so in the spirit and soul of being True Muslims. I say this, as I want Pakistan to do the same.

Establish trust and positive relationship with the Russian Federation on all levels, economic, political, social and military. For you shall find, that when you do so with sincerity, there is no other friend with a greater heart than the Russians, as a friend and ally.

This is old article and seems like rumor spreader mill. If someone has a better source we can reopen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom