What's new

BAF ordered 8 Su-30ME variant

Status
Not open for further replies.
for c-130j..

http://www.defenseworld.net/news/19809/Bangladesh_To_Buy_Two_RAF_C130J_Transport_Planes#.WpY3T66WYdV

for pegasus..
View attachment 456545

for heavy GwS..
View attachment 456546
nd there was a tender for light tank...they r going to be in our inventory very soon..

now go,cry elsewhere..[emoji38][emoji38]
Myanmar C in C on LCH doesn't mean that Myanmar is going to buy LCH.
C6TxXNQXEAEVB2h.jpg

Myanmar C in C on Hawk doesn't mean that Myanmar is going to buy Hawk.
DSC_E-4643-copy.jpg

Myanmar C in C and F 15 doesn't mean that Myanmar is going to buy F 15.
FB_IMG_1519795764089.jpg

Photo of some guys touring around some weapons systems doesn't make any sense.

Be realistic. Wake up from the virtual world.

Attachments

• IMG_20180228_122256.jpg
    IMG_20180228_122256.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 30
will u plz cut the crap??u have some insider source,where is the proof??atleast,he has some proof whatever it is,be it picture or videos..who knows,u have some personal prblms with him nd thats why u r showing hatred..
I have lot of photos standing in front of many high tech gear that does not mean I bought it.
People go to Air Show and Military shows then take photos that does not mean Bangladesh bought all of these. So who's telling crap!
Again he supplys consumer products to DGDP so he has to protect his business through rumours and to please few officers in DGDP. Personally I have no issue with him ie bdmilitary but I disagree with propaganda. At this time, propaganda is counter productive for BD. BD should focus on strategy and implementation of strategy. BD is a democracy not like N Korea. Propaganda does not protect sovereignty.
Wake-up kid!

Last edited:
will u plz cut the crap??u have some insider source,where is the proof??atleast,he has some proof whatever it is,be it picture or videos..who knows,u have some personal prblms with him nd thats why u r showing hatred..
I know a guy who initiate the procurement process of BD army and send them to DGDP, fell from sky when I asked some of item BDmilitary bought in their site. :)

Myanmar C in C on LCH doesn't mean that Myanmar is going to buy LCH.
View attachment 456557

Myanmar C in C on Hawk doesn't mean that Myanmar is going to buy Hawk.
View attachment 456558

Myanmar C in C and F 15 doesn't mean that Myanmar is going to buy F 15.
View attachment 456560

Photo of some guys touring around some weapons systems doesn't make any sense.

Be realistic. Wake up from the virtual world.
from 155mm howitzer to light tanks,there was a tender..um not saying that those pictures r solid proof..but those pictures were emerged after those official tenders..so hope for the best..
I have lot of photos standing in front of many high tech gear that does not mean I bought it.
People go to Air Show and Military shows then take photos that does not mean Bangladesh bought all of these. So who's telling crap!
Again he supplys consumer products to DGDP so he has to protect his business through rumours and to please few officers in DGDP. Personally I have no issue with him ie bdmilitary but I disagree with propaganda. At this time, propaganda is counter productive for BD. BD should focus on strategy and implementation of strategy. BD is a democracy not like N Korea. Propaganda does not protect sovereignty.
Wake-up kid!
listen Mr. defense analyst a.k.a grandpa ,before running ur mouth show us some proof that u have some source in DGDP or army..if u cant then plz STFU..
I know a guy who initiate the procurement process of BD army and send them to DGDP, fell from sky when I asked some of item BDmilitary bought in their site. :)
ALL of a sudden,we all have some insider in DGDP..great..aj ami gorib bole amr e shudhu kono source naii..:(:([/QUOTE]

ALL of a sudden,we all have some insider in DGDP..great..aj ami gorib bole amr e shudhu kono source naii..:(:(
Its a small country and everybody knows everybody. YOu are just a kid. Grow up you will know.

You really want me to show you the crap that Ashiq moron was peddling when he first made BDmilitary.com site?

Nothing has changed.... and he hasn't changed either since he was member of that other Pak defence forum where he got his *** whooped time and time again (even when he acted like sycophant to them out of his India hate).

You really want me to show you the crap that Ashiq moron was peddling when he first made BDmilitary site?

Nothing has changed.... and he hasn't changed either since he was member of that other Pak defence forum where he got his *** whooped time and time again (even when he acted like sycophant to them out of his India hate).

I have to agree with you on this matter. This Ashiqur Rahman guy has no clue about defence matter. Once he said that Bangladeshi F-7 can fire PL-15 missile at modern destroyer??? think not firing at aircraft! but PL-15 needs two-way data link and an onboard AESA radar to work with the AESA seeker of PL-15.
He writes stupid things in his stupid forum not knowing what is he writing?

I have to agree with you on this matter. This Ashiqur Rahman guy has no clue about defence matter. Once he said that Bangladeshi F-7 can fire PL-15 missile at modern destroyer??? think not firing at aircraft! but PL-15 needs two-way data link and an onboard AESA radar to work with the AESA seeker of PL-15.
He writes stupid things in his stupid forum not knowing what is he writing?

unfortunately he has shut down his forum :( :cray:

There is already a tender for 4th generation planes along with other tenders. So they are expected to join soon whichever aircraft they may be. If they aren't Russian, I would be a bit surprised.

BDmilitary? Now I am not certain how reliable it is. In my opinion, they are unreliable. So I wouldn't recommend buying everything they say.

Though, there is an article about Burma buying SU-30 jets. The variant of which had not been disclosed.

why does pakisthan need an airforce??they have the chinese to protect them since they r subservient to them.just accept it openly now.

Doing so would attract the US and lead to a global war. And nobody would want that. That is why China wouldn't militarily engage in an Indo-Pak war if it happens (which is very unlikely). Pakistan side of Kashmir is difficult terrain.

He was not entirely wrong. Why does Bangladesh need a powerful air force under the current administration? But then, we all know the situation around us isn't very favorable and hence the justification.

it is highly unlikely Russia will sell Su-35s to bangladesh
even if they do it will be with downgraded radar and avionics
they do it with most export customers

it is highly unlikely Russia will sell Su-35s to bangladesh
even if they do it will be with downgraded radar and avionics
they do it with most export customers

You mean like with China and Indonesia right? Thats ok, we'll take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom