What's new

Badges for different achievements on PDF

User

Reaction score
Country
United States
It would be nice if we could introduce badges on PDF to appreciate the performance of members who are doing an extraordinary work on this platform, like Sir Ghazi52 has really contributed a lot. I got this idea after seeing his work.

Similarly, badges for "service" or stay on this platform just like armed forces have ribbons and service medals. For instance:

Pak Army Medals.jpg

Then there could be badges for the different branches of PDF like Admins, Mods, Analysts, Professionals, Advisors, Consultants and Veterans.

This badge concept would give an interesting and good look to PDF while making it more engaging and interactive.

@Horus @HRK @SQ8

Last edited:
It would be nice if we could introduce badges on PDF to appreciate the performance of members who are doing an extraordinary work on this platform, like Sir Ghazi52 has really contributed a lot. I got this idea after seeing his work.

Similarly, badges for "service" or stay on this platform just like armed forces have ribbons and service medals. For instance:

Then there could be badges for the different branches of PDF like Mods, analysts, professionals, consultants and veterans.

This badge concept would give an interesting and good look to PDF while making it more engaging and interactive.

@Horus @HRK @SQ8
Make em look "cyberisitic"

Then there could be badges for the different branches of PDF like Mods, analysts, professionals, consultants and veterans.

@Horus @HRK @SQ8

well I should get Nishan-e-Pakistan for all my contributions.

Back
Top Bottom