What's new

Babur Cruise Missile - Database

Well, of the countries making cruise missiles today, only Turkey and Pakistan lack their own miniature turbojet propulsion. However, Turkey has its own project(s); so that basically leaves Pakistan. And since CSIR started its project, Pakistan unveiled the Ra'ad 2, Babur 3, Harba, Zarb, and Babur Version 2.

This might be the next surprise but tell no one!

Stealth Ra'ad!

Guys, I'm assuming that you're the people who understand these things. I wonder how many miles of this missile can drive a 3200N power and have 5-hour engine.

1039410.jpg

ktj-3200.jpg

Guys, I'm assuming that you're the people who understand these things. I wonder how many miles of this missile can drive a 3200N power and have 5-hour engine.

1039410.jpg

ktj-3200.jpg
KSA can also offer indigenous turbofans in 3.5kn and 5.35kn class but the latter has too much unneeded thrust. Hoping that there could be a JV for future cruise missile using KSA engine, and Pakistan expertise in cruise missiles for stealthy cruise missile for JF-17, and KSA platforms.

787 lbs of thrust
DsyQf8fXQAIbRTW.jpg

1202 lbs of thrust
EKEL3-SWoAMmuxT.jpg

Last edited:
KSA can also offer indigenous turbofans in 3.5kn and 5.35kn class but the latter has too much unneeded thrust. Hoping that there could be a JV for future cruise missile using KSA engine, and Pakistan expertise in cruise missiles for stealthy cruise missile for JF-17, and KSA platforms.

787 lbs of thrust
DsyQf8fXQAIbRTW.jpg

1202 lbs of thrust
EKEL3-SWoAMmuxT.jpg

Even if we have a great relationship with Ksa, the country that owns a licensed model can impose an embargo against us. I mean, even if we didn't do it ourselves, we'd never take it from you. At risk of embargo, there are European countries like France, which are already much better producers.

Even if we have a great relationship with Ksa, the country that owns a licensed model can impose an embargo against us. I mean, even if we didn't do it ourselves, we'd never take it from you. At risk of embargo, there are European countries like France, which are already much better producers.
Talking about PK, not Turkey. KSA relationship with Turkey is garbage because of politics. KSA doesn't have a licensed model, it took roughly 3 years to finish development of joint project between Brazil's turbomachine. IT HAS FULL IP.

787 lbs of thrust
DsyQf8fXQAIbRTW.jpg

1202 lbs of thrust
EKEL3-SWoAMmuxT.jpg

@denel

Talking about PK, not Turkey. KSA relationship with Turkey is garbage because of politics. KSA doesn't have a licensed model, it took roughly 3 years to finish development of joint project between Brazil's turbomachine. IT HAS FULL IP.

When you enter the FULL IP crap, there are many people who think that the T70 and F16 are domestic, but it doesn't. Even after more than $ 3 billion spent in T129, it was revealed that the transmission was produced in Italy until 1.5-2 years ago. Turbine engines are made up of many parts and you need more than $ 10 billion to license all parts on your behalf.

What model is that?

When you enter the FULL IP crap, there are many people who think that the T70 and F16 are domestic, but it doesn't. Even after more than $ 3 billion spent in T129, it was revealed that the transmission was produced in Italy until 1.5-2 years ago. Turbine engines are made up of many parts and you need more than $ 10 billion to license all parts on your behalf.
The program took almost 3 years and involved manufacturing of facilities, and TOT. Brazil is NOT Italy, they need money and are willing to give TOT for the right price and are becoming allies of KSA and trying to get into OPEC.

Well, of the countries making cruise missiles today, only Turkey and Pakistan lack their own miniature turbojet propulsion. However, Turkey has its own project(s); so that basically leaves Pakistan. And since CSIR started its project, Pakistan unveiled the Ra'ad 2, Babur 3, Harba, Zarb, and Babur Version 2.
You can buy COTS JetCat engines that are impossible to sanction and are similar to South African ones above.
I would sure like a LOCAAS type cruise missile that only needs a small engine
  • Motor: 30 lbf (130 N) thrust class turbojet.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low_Cost_Autonomous_Attack_System
locaas-2.jpg

Weight: 100 lb (45 kg)

Using a COTS engine like this would be perfect solution.

https://carf-models.com/en/products/jetcat-p140-rx

32 LB @ 125,000 RPM

What model is that?

The program took almost 3 years and involved manufacturing of facilities, and TOT. Brazil is NOT Italy, they need money and are willing to give TOT for the right price and are becoming allies of KSA and trying to get into OPEC.

You can buy COTS JetCat engines that are impossible to sanction and are similar to South African ones above.
I would sure like a LOCAAS type cruise missile that only needs a small engine
  • Motor: 30 lbf (130 N) thrust class turbojet.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low_Cost_Autonomous_Attack_System
locaas-2.jpg

Weight: 100 lb (45 kg)

Using a COTS engine like this would be perfect solution.

https://carf-models.com/en/products/jetcat-p140-rx

32 LB @ 125,000 RPM
South African small would be nice but we have get with TOT if possible, US engine would have least chance to get in view of current relation with Russia, and why we could get Chinese engine with TOT for Babar, this is a best bet if we get

South African small would be nice but we have get with TOT if possible, US engine would have least chance to get in view of current relation with Russia, and why we could get Chinese engine with TOT for Babar, this is a best bet if we get
Jetcat is commercial engine from a German company that is impossible to be sanctioned, and is cheap. I would definitely go for it if I was trying to develop a small cm.

Jetcat is commercial engine from a German company that is impossible to be sanctioned, and is cheap. I would definitely go for it if I was trying to develop a small cm.
We need a small turbofan for long range cruise missiles, we ain't need a small CM up to 100 km because we have precision guided glide bombs like H-2 range 60 km/H-4 with a range of 120 Km and RECK with a range of 70-80 km

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom