What's new

Babur 3 only a Stop-Gap, Pakistan needs real SLBM

Did u not read again? I quoted from Wikipedia, these projects were shelved in favor of cheaper/simpler ballistic missiles that could do the same job and were completely unstoppable at the time(the 50s and 60s) due to lack of a dependable BMD system. But that doesn't change the fact that these supersonic cruise missiles worked.

Now that BMDs are evolving countries like US/Russia/China are thinking in that direction again though with a more evolved design and greater speeds(hypersonic).
ok bro you are on the spot:tup: and pardon me if i hurts you thank you:angel:

You think I am joking. There is a thing called nuclear powered cruise missile. it uses nuclear propulsion. Check it out
Yeah I've read about it before. The idea is quite old now and US never went through with it...and I was just joking btw in my trick shot comment.

Yeah I've read about it before. The idea is quite old now and US never went through with it...and I was just joking btw in my trick shot comment.
USA left nuclear research long time ago but Pakistan is researching it ever since we went nuclear.

USA left nuclear research long time ago but Pakistan is researching it ever since we went nuclear.
But bro nuclear powered cruise missiles is a dangerous tech, its sprays radioactive particles in the atmosphere, if its its crash radioactive contamination worst nightmares for populations, nuclear powered CM has no future bro

But bro nuclear powered cruise missiles is a dangerous tech, its sprays radioactive particles in the atmosphere, if its its crash radioactive contamination worst nightmares for populations, nuclear powered CM has no future bro
Can you please tell me what happens if you nuke some one. just crash the f***kin cruise missile in their country. that will do the job. All the people will die and you will get the infrastructure intact.

Can you please tell me what happens if you nuke some one. just crash the f***kin cruise missile in their country. that will do the job. All the people will die and you will get the infrastructure intact.
But bro what happened if its crash just after launcho_O

@MilSpec , @amardeep mishra

No need to engage with 'experts' having newly found love for complex weapon systems.

Also, all of you are wrong about the cap on K-15. Since it has a slimmer upper body, the ejection gases cannot build up enough pressure. The wide nose is there to plug in the gases till the missile gains enough momentum.
My theory. :enjoy:

This can also happen with a conventional nuke as well. No one has test fired a nuke in an ICBM till now except USA
But bro nukes in ICBM and CM has a safety measures that doesn't explode in the case of emergencies,
in past there was lots of incidences with B-52 that it accidentally drop nuclear CM, warheads that didn't explode bro, but nuclear powered cruise missiles was exceptions, its too dangerous

But bro nukes in ICBM and CM has a safety measures that doesn't explode in the case of emergencies,
in past there was lots of incidences with B-52 that it accidentally drop nuclear CM, warheads that didn't explode bro, but nuclear powered cruise missiles was exceptions, its too dangerous
You can also put in a safety measure in here as well. put in an extra normal jet engine to support if the cruise missile fails.

You can also put in a safety measure in here as well. put in an extra normal jet engine to support if the cruise missile fails.
But that for warheads not for extra special jet engine, its required different kind of safety measure than nuclear warheads

Here is the Polaris Missile,
2 stage solid fuel
3 200KT Warheads
2,800 km or 4,500 Km range
Inertial Guidance
upload_2017-1-17_16-54-25.png

I would believe if a Sea based variant of the Shaheen 3 was built it would be fairly similar.

Here is the Polaris Missile,
2 stage solid fuel
3 200KT Warheads
2,800 km or 4,500 Km range
Inertial Guidance
View attachment 369089
I would believe if a Sea based variant of the Shaheen 3 was built it would be fairly similar.
Buts its a long term goal, we should move step by step first we build simple SSN for maturing technology for SSGN with VLS for maturing technology for SSBN this should be our last and final step

Back
Top Bottom