What's new

Babri Masjid Case Ruling Today

The Lucknow bench of the Allahabad High Court has ordered that the disputed holy site in Ayodhya be divided into three parts: one-third for Hindu Mahasabha, one-third for Sunni Waqf Board and one-third for the Nirmohi Akhara.

comprising justices SU Khan, Sudhir Agarwal and DV Sharma today delivered a split verdict in 60-year old Ayodhya title suit.

The majority ruled that the disputed land in Ayodhya was a joint property, held by all the three claimants namely Hindu Mahasabha , Nirmohi Akhara and Sunni Central Waqf Board. Justice SU Khan said that the mosque was built by Babar, not by demolishing a temple , but on the ruins of a temple.

According to Chief Standing Counsel of the UP Government, Devendra Upadhaya, the two judges namely Justices Khan and Agarwal ruled that the disputed property should be equally divided ( One third each) among the three parties. Justice DV Sharma has been categorical that the land belongs to Hindus and has rejected the claim of the Sunni Waqf Board.

However, the entire bench is of the view that the central dome of the disputed structure goes to Hindu Mahasabha, where the idols were installed in 1949 and again in 1992 after the demolition of the Babri Mosque. The sita rasoi and ram chabootara have been given to Nirmohi Akhara.

The bench has also directed maintenance of status quo for three months and invited suggestions from all the parties for demarcation of the land.

In view of the verdict, the nation has been put on high alert. Uttar Pradesh has turned into a fortress with thousands of paramilitary personnel patrolling the streets.

The intelligence network is on high alert throughout the state to monitor movement and activities of anti-social elements.
Aerial surveys of "sensitive places", including the Ram Janmbhoomi complex in Ayodhya has been done, police sources said.

All the security personnel deployed in Ayodhya and Faizabad have been equipped with tear gas shells and rubber bullets and the gazetted officers of various government departments have been asked to assist in policing. They have also been provided with rubber bullets and tear gas shells.

On Tuesday, the Supreme Court paved the way for the Ayodhya verdict to be delivered by the Lucknow bench of the Allahabad High Court.

Ayodhya land to be divided into three parts: lawyers - Hindustan Times

Since you spoke of Taj Mahal, then again GOOGLE and find the origins of it.
Taj Mahal was also a hindu temple & even now you can find many hindu artifacts design patterns, hindu symbols in Taj Mahal.

You're being sarcastic right?

If not then you're as bad as the zaid hamid types

You just ignoring the fact that there was a temple before the mosque and it is a sacred place to the Hindus as there are many sacred place for Muslims. It was not just another temple.

But every Indian is happy that the land is divided between the religions and the issue is solved but you are not.

Good try Kinetic.

Three parties went court are happy, we citizens of India re happy. But some one is feeling sad and talking injustice, even it none of their concern.

Let's thank Allah and Ram that they've blessed us wisdom to identify good and bad. place.

let's see here

attack on golden temple attack on christians in orissa

and then lastly muslims in gujrat & attack on babri masjid!!

great going by peace loving hindus! :coffee:

what about the minorities in ur country, wait a sec, there are none bcos they are all DEAD :lol:

i can show u things that pakisanis do to minorities that will make u tear ur eyes out.

let's see here

So it has come this far - A resident of a country where there is a state sponsored persecution of the minorities under the guise of "Blasphemy Laws" speaking for the rights of Indian Sikhs and Christians and that too when they themselves are not complaining.

60 Hindus were burnt alive by a Muslim mob in Godhra thus sparking the spontaneous outburst from the Hindus in Gujarat

Well the judges played safe but at the cost to logic.

Dividing the land by 1/3 is ok, but its a victory for the Hindu right as they get 2/3 of a land which they had no control over. I think the biggest folly of the judgement is to accept that the idols placed in '49 can stay. One cant just keep idols in a place and say its now a temple. And if we start going by the logic of Masjids being built on temple ruins then are we going to dig up all mosques in India and check to see if there was a temple underneath?

There's no point rectifying historical wrongs.

Isn't the division amongst all three parties the most equitable solution?

If the ASI says that the structure was a Mandir pre-mosque, and awards them the central part, then that seems a fair compromise.

Please jump in and correct me if I'm wrong, as I'm no expert on this festering dispute.

On a positive note, no outbreaks of violence or protest yet. Hope it stays that way.

let's see here

dude you are going way offtopic....
last time i was here it was still a thread about allahabad high court verdict, which i deem perfectly amicable and one that has been decided after years of litigation...

we had long discussions about golden temple , gujrat etc...

:disagree::hitwall: for the part in red! great next you would come up with something even more absurd! & you didn't read what i was replying to before you spoke did you?!?!?!?!

I did read and we will ever never disown Taj Mahal since it was a hindu temple not some shahjahan mumtaj mahal **** stuff.

Secondly you should Google and find out answers before typing

It is strange, what are Pakistani members so pissed about..this case was between Indian Muslims & Indian Hindus and they both seem fine!!

All Indians alteast on this board all Indians are happy with the descion..wonder why Pakistanis are taking the descion so personally??..as if they have lost the case!!

I did read and we will ever never disown Taj Mahal since it was a hindu temple not some shahjahan mumtaj mahal **** stuff.

Secondly you should Google and find out answers before typing

Dude, can you just STFU?

let's see here

Really?

Buddhism totally wiped out in Pakistan:

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Christian harrassed for "blashpemy charges":
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Forced conversions in Pakistan:
http://thenews.jang.com.pk/daily_detail.asp?id=199286

pakistan's persecuted minority:
Asia Sentinel - Pakistan's Persecuted Minority

persecution of Muslims belonging to the minority Ahmadiya / Ahmadiyya / Ahmadi sect in Pakistan:
Pakistan's abused Ahmadis: A mosque by any other name | The Economist

I am tired of pasting links. There are many many more. I am SICK of Pakistani forumers dragging the same 2-3 incidents time and again, when their own record is 100 times worse.

Who is this Nirmohi Akhara.
How came they got the 1/3rd land. What was their claim and upon what base?

So it has come this far - A resident of a country where there is a state sponsored persecution of the minorities under the guise of "Blasphemy Laws" speaking for the rights of Indian Sikhs and Christians and that too when they themselves are not complaining.

60 Hindus were burnt alive by a Muslim mob in Godhra thus sparking the spontaneous outburst from the Hindus in Gujarat

:rofl: before you start your bollywood drama please go back and read what i replied to and to who! it wasn't you!!

so save your drama please! :disagree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom