What's new

Baba ramdev arrested....supporters attacked

Ramdev negotiated with the government, no one is complaining about that. Maybe you are reading into my comments something that I have not meant. He should negotiate & then honour his commitments.

Lie? Too harsh a word especially when there is a signed document to that effect. The fact that Ramdev claims differently speaks about his immaturity. You always keep your commitments. No one forced him to make those, once made, your credibility is on the line. The Ordinance business has been dealt with in my previous post.

No connection. Gandhi did it against unelected foreign rulers, not a government elected legally by fellow Indians.

hahaha.. dont u knew that we also had election during british raj ?? ur a respected member dont make a fool of urself

people here like abir, bangalore restore my faith in secular nature of this great country.

more people should see through this hogwash .

I did more than all these fanatics.See page 5-10.

hahaha.. dont u knew that we also had election during british raj ?? ur a respected member dont make a fool of urself

So the British were elected ?? Obviously I read a different version of history than you. My mistake!

Btw, thank you for your kind advice about not making a fool of myself. However, i regret that I cannot please you. I would rather be a fool in your eyes than in my own!

2) Who is he to decide that currency notes of Rs 500 & Rs 1000 should be banned . Let the economist do their work.
So by your logic politicians should be left alone even if they are corrupt.:woot:

3)Who is Baba to say that English should be banned (tell him to learn English)
What he asked for was a provision for higher studies in hindi medium.

Government knew that all before the Ramdev arrival ?? and if that is the case how did they allow him to do the fast in first place??? u lose respect for civil society is ur personal matter. if u have complain about his charter plane and five star facilities it is a different matter all together..

the people who were brutalized at midnight should deserve the answers from government

Once again the Baba secretly made a deal with Congress keeping the media and faithful in dark, but the baba didn't honour his words and wanted to garner as much as he could, Congress showed the paper to media and made the baba to go back where he belongs. The whole thing is a tamasha with an agenda behind it!

Now if only you could explain how the BJP lost the 2004 elections?

They were shining india,while there was no money for coffins for our fallen jawans in kargil,the nerve of these thugs to cry corruption.

Kahan gaye sab babu ke chele?
Where was bjp on corruption when there were no coffins for our dead jawans?
Answer.

Lie? Too harsh a word especially when there is a signed document to that effect. The fact that Ramdev claims differently speaks about his immaturity. You always keep your commitments. No one forced him to make those, once made, your credibility is on the line. The Ordinance business has been dealt with in my previous post.

signed document ??

Read you that singed document ??

And did Govt agree to all his demands?? No.

The generic singed document is of JUNE 3 on the day even Baba said Govt has agree to 99% of his demand , and its also true that negotiations were going even on June 4 .

If these were 100% done on june 3, why Kapil Sibal was talking to the Baba on June 4 ??

Baba said on the podium that he had just talked to the govt on phone ,before he made a long speech at 5.45 yesterday.and in the same speech he said though govt was talking about a committee and he wanted more concrete action

I don't think you saw that speech .

This false fraud millionaire sadhu wannabe has reached the end of the line.He can go to his private jet and do yoga,this isn't proper way to tackle corruption.Isupported hazare but this guy is a total fraud.
Congress has been corrupt,mostly its coaltion partners but its the best choice we got coz the alternative is fanatics like bjp,unacceptable in a secular nation.Not that bjp are any less corrupt for that matter.

I totally support you on this, this guy had no reason to hold Delhi at ransom like this. He is a yogi and needs to stick to Yoga and politicize it. Just because he has some followers does not give him the right to hold such political gatherings. He shows up in his private jet and is talking about corruptions and black money, what a joke. Such people will lead India into a civil war and will benefit form it. Now this baba is just trying to build up his following with dramas like this. Like Digvijay said, he is a "tag baba". This baba has always had a political agenda and now that is coming out in full. Hope the people can see through this drama.

NOW, we are going to see huge Anti- CONGRESS all over India. BYE BYE congress....

DO OR DIE now for congress....

Kuch nahi hoga this drama will end soon, sab chor hai BJP or congress.

Also its easy to target a hindu sadhu then a terrorist in India.

Kuch nahi hoga this drama will end soon, sab chor hai BJP or congress.

Also its easy to target a hindu sadhu then a terrorist in India.

Congress chor ok... But BJP is not as chor as congress .... congress ruled us for more than 50 years BJP just ruled for 5 years ... BJP needs 2 more terms to prove itself

Delhi police says there was no lathi charge. Scores of media people present there, he challenged if anybody has the footage.
He agreed that there were 6 teargas fired because the crowd was turning into mob when baba avoided arrest, started throwing stones and chairs. 37 policement hurt.

I also don't believe homo sexuality is a disease and aids can be cured by yoga!

Ramdev never said AIDS could be cured by Yoga. There are plenty of low IQ folks who insist on accusing him of saying that. I notice your post was thanked by Marcos and WARRANT.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom