What's new

Baba ramdev arrested....supporters attacked

Good riddance!! He talks of corruption. Can he show his tax returns? He's worth more than Rs 5000 crores for Chrissake!! :P

How would he look in Rockstar Sushi jeans, Ralph Lauren shirt, Gucci shoes, and Reyn Spooner hat? Dashing! The Indian govt would then perhaps be intimidated and forced to bring out a bill on black money. Negotiating with a half naked sadhu is an absolute no no! :no:

Sanity,the true colours of this so called leader against corruption .

Whats you IQ like?

Do you even understand English?

You want to post, you post.

But do not quote my posts with your Bull s*hit, understood or still going above your head ?
He has a better IQ than u atleast

Dick head is YOU.

You want to post, you post.

But there is no need to quote my post.

Now you shut up, I have no interest in talking to you.

You have no interest in talking to me,and i have neither in talking to you.But don't tell me to shut up.Coz you do that first dhakkan.

For those who don't know , Baba RamDev made solemn promise in front of whole national media yesterday, that he wont get into politics ever.

In politics,prmise everything,deliver nothing - Napoleon bonaparte.

So dickhead, you have no interest in talking to me, then why do you quote my post, huh?

Forget him, whats your IQ?

Better than u

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

What moronic jokers have come on this forum who dont even understand English ? :hitwall:

Have u done P.hD in English ??

Get lost.

If you have problem with Ramdev and others then write as a separate post but dont write all that bull s *hit of your by quoting my post.

Got it ?

I Can't understand Why are sane people like u replying to a person like him..?

Because he supports BJP and has high political ambitions :angel:

and this multiplies all those so called good intentions of his with zero. whenever any cause for humanity is transformed into political cause then it loses its worth and reality.

People may or may not like Baba, it's their personal opinion (seems more like religious opinion, atleast on the forum) but that doesn't give congress or any government the ticket to unleash police brutality on sleeping men, women and kids in the middle of the night

Good riddance!! He talks of corruption. Can he show his tax returns? He's worth more than Rs 5000 crores for Chrissake!! :P

Only 5000 crores? someone earlier said he was richer than sai baba......if what you say is true then he is a minnow compared to sai baba.

Why do you doubt it? As he said, he was born a Hindu Bengali and atheist by ideology, there are many like him, I for one!

I still doubt it .

Just like he his opinion against Baba , i too have an opinion on him . Whats the problem ?

GUYS, STICK TO THE TOPIC, THE PROBLEM IS THAT DO YOU FEEL DISRUPTING A PEACEFUL AGITATION FOR A GOOD CAUSE BY FORCE IS RUDE/NON DEMOCRATIC OR NOT?

Back
Top Bottom