What's new

Azerbaijan's Growing Military Cooperation With Pakistan

While I support Palestine wholeheartedly, I cannot fault Azerbaijan for looking after its interests. How else can Azerbaijan resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh issue when everyone pays lip service to their suffering? Thankfully, Turkiye has stood resolutely with them. And, I'm proud that Pakistan has stood by them as well.

Well I dont see how Pakistan can officially support Kashmir and Palestine but not Nagorno-Karabakh. And Turkey has just made things worse by closing the border and denying the genocide. I'd say Armenia is very much the Caucasus Pakistan between its two hostile neighbors. The military relations with Israel is a threat to Pakistan and Iran.
Pakistan shouldnt have to copy Turkish policy to keep it allied..

Its relations to Israel is dangerous for Pakistan, also its not worth allying with just because Turkey supports it against Armenia.

China has good relationship with Israel, so did Turkey before Erdogan.
Sri Lanka as well and we're buddy buddy with them

It is need of time to have more friends and more defence co operation.
Glad to know close friends are increasing in numbers and defence co operation.

Oh guys! What did i miss?!!!!
I want this want want want :
jf-17-pakistan-recive-order-3.jpg

raw (38).gif

Well I dont see how Pakistan can officially support Kashmir and Palestine but not Nagorno-Karabakh.

Those aren't mutually exclusive issues. For example, Arab League supports Palestine but takes 'no position' on the Kashmir issue:

Read: Arab League has 'no position' on Kashmir (Hindustan Times)

And Turkey has just made things worse by closing the border and denying the genocide. I'd say Armenia is very much the Caucasus Pakistan between its two hostile neighbors. The military relations with Israel is a threat to Pakistan and Iran.

Personal opinions.

Israel is too small to be of any "threat" to Pakistan.

Well I dont see how Pakistan can officially support Kashmir and Palestine but not Nagorno-Karabakh. And Turkey has just made things worse by closing the border and denying the genocide. I'd say Armenia is very much the Caucasus Pakistan between its two hostile neighbors. The military relations with Israel is a threat to Pakistan and Iran.

Its not worsened. It was done with intention with the sole aim of giving upper hand to Azerbaijan aside from genocidal bluff, its an economic embargo.

I dont know if you are aware but despite the AKP policies Azerbaijani territorial integrity and sovereignty is just one of the few bulks in Turkish national security structure.

Its relations to Israel is dangerous for Pakistan, also its not worth allying with just because Turkey supports it against Armenia.

Jordan has relations with Israel , Egypt has relations with Israel, Morocco has relations with Israel, turkey now going back to normal, if there is no danger to them being next door even Saudis do not officially has relations but will not bother to be adversary

Jordan has relations with Israel , Egypt has relations with Israel, Morocco has relations with Israel, turkey now going back to normal, if there is no danger to them being next door even Saudis do not officially has relations but will not bother to be adversary
They are paid billions by the US in military supplies for their relations with Israel and turning a blind eye to its crimes. Israel and India have cooperated and planned attacks on Pakistani nuclear facilities and is India's closest partner in the Middle East. Even if you dont 'support' Palestine it is a major threat to Pakistan.

I m fine...Just finished my papers...I tagged you on my profile but I think you didn't get notification. I also tagged @Doordie bhai for discussing some topic but he didn't received too...

Assalamu alaikum I received 2 alerts ok. On the topic of Azerbaijan it seems we are going in right direction in relation of both contries and interested in our plans that's very good news. And may Allah Bless us with success

Assalamu alaikum I received 2 alerts ok. On the topic of Azerbaijan it seems we are going in right direction in relation of both contries and interested in our plans that's very good news. And may Allah Bless us with success

Walaik us salam....Main apko salam karta per apne muje kardia...ap ne jo kaha us main kahunga....Ameen...

Till now all the news about some xyz country buying JF 17 from Pakistan has been proven to be wrong ... let's see this time

Back
Top Bottom