What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan Zubair Mahmood Hayat to attend the military parade dedicated to the centenary of the Azerbaijani Armed Forces

prezident_qebul_250618.jpg

President Aliyev receives delegation led by Chief of General Staff of Turkish Armed Forces

aliyev_akar_260618.jpg

President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has received a delegation led by Chief of the General Staff of the Turkish Armed Forces Hulusi Akar.

Story still developing

https://www.azernews.az/nation/133967.html

Which missile is this can any one update plz?

paradearmedforces41.jpg

S300 PMU2

100th anniversary? That's a big lie what did soviets do to you brothers? Azerbaijan is inheritor of Safavids it's at least 500 years old army.

I hope Azerbaijan makes it way to Greater Azerbaijan and make something similiar to Europen Union with Turkey.

100th anniversary? That's a big lie what did soviets do to you brothers? Azerbaijan is inheritor of Safavids it's at least 500 years old army.

I hope Azerbaijan makes it way to Greater Azerbaijan and make something similiar to Europen Union with Turkey.
Not without tons of blood

First priority is karabagh we need direct connection

The Democratic Republic of Azerbaijan was established in 1918, of course the history of the people stretches much further than that.

Back
Top Bottom