What's new

Azerbaijan arms its bases near Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry pal. We Turks have lots of things to be proud of; our history, culture, heritage, countries, armies, traditions, etc...

So watch your words.

With all due respect, but I have encountered many Turks who claimed things of other people or cultures. Examples:

Babak Khorramdin was a Turk.
Rumi (Mevlana) was a Turk.
Scythians were Turkic.
Sarmatians were Turkic.
Belgians are Turkic.
Ibn Sina was Turkic.
Khwārizmī was Turkic.

Etc.

I even watched the Eurovision Song Festival in Azerbaijan this year on TV and I was amazed by the things that Baku claimed as theirs. From the Zurkhaneh, till Nizami Ganjavi till Nowruz. Everything was placed under Azerbaijan culture, while they are in fact of Iranian origin.

Only thing decides on the ethnicity of a society is language and self identity.

You are right my sweet turkish brother! Although I usually side with Iranians on this forum, but this time I have to agree with Turks. Believe me no one considers Azeris as Persians and that includes majority of Afghans and Pakistanis too. Majority of middle east is mixed and no one can be sure where there ancestors came from unless they take dna ancestory tests. So the only way people can be grouped nowadays is not by genetics but by languages.

Majority of modern day Turks from Turkey are a mixture of greeks, armenians and persians (genetically) and majority are caucasian looking while the mongoloid looking turks are a minority in turkey, but they are still classified as turkic people along with other Central Asians. Same goes for Azerbaijanis and Azeris of Iran. Iranians can keep on convincing the whole world that the Azeris of Iran are just Persians, but their neighbors are quite aware of their reality. So no need to give long explanations and no one is buying Iranian propaganda that Azeris are Persians :rofl:

With all due respect, but I have encountered many Turks who claimed things of other people or cultures. Examples:

Babak Khorramdin was a Turk.
Rumi (Mevlana) was a Turk.
Scythians were Turkic.
Sarmatians were Turkic.
Belgians are Turkic.
Ibn Sina was Turkic.
Khwārizmī was Turkic.

Etc.

I even watched the Eurovision Song Festival in Azerbaijan this year on TV and I was amazed by the things that Baku claimed as theirs. From the Zurkhaneh, till Nizami Ganjavi till Nowruz. Everything was placed under Azerbaijan culture, while they are in fact of Iranian origin.

Yeah? I have encountered with many Greeks who claimed Turkish culture, foods etc.. as their own.

The people who don't have any honor or heritage,will desperately try to steal others.
So this saying is also valid for Greeks too?

Yeah? I have encountered with many Greeks who claimed Turkish culture, foods etc.. as their own.

The people who don't have any honor or heritage,will desperately try to steal others.
So this saying is also valid for Greeks too?

I don't say you don't have any honor or heritage, because I don't agree with that, but I find it quite astonishing that my experience with Turks on the internet is always about the origin of things that are not Turkish.

I don't know about Greeks though.

Don't worry pal. We Turks have lots of things to be proud of; our history, culture, heritage, countries, armies, traditions, etc...

So watch your words.
Very good for you,that's a honor.
But some few Turkish members coming here,claiming some fairy tales and parts of Iranian culture,heroes,heritage raises some doubts.
First that Ottoman-Turk and now ASQ,they have nothing else to do except coming here and talking non sense about Iranians and Iranian Azeris.I wouldn't be surprised if after a while,these guys claim that the whole world are Turks.
Every sane person know these kinds of things are sensitive matters,just like Turks,Iranians too are very nationalists,you can't expect us to sit and watch someone coming here spreading lies and flaming the topics.Respect is earned,not bought.

I had to join this thread after watching these nonseence by these mongolian Turks.
To my Iranian Brothers- why do you even debate with these mongols when there is already genetic proof that we are ethnic Iranian? our culture is also Iranian, we follow Nowruz like our other Iranian brothers and Sisters. I do not any Azeri language but my mother and father do.

My sweet TURKIC brother, I don't see Azeri language listed under the indo-european languages tree. There is nothing wrong with being Turk, they have great history and culture. And even if u r genetically Persian (which I doubt), nothing wrong with admitting that you guyz got Turkified and adopted Turkic language.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Azeri

You're with a %90 change the fake account of PGK, I reported to see if its I predicted.

Read my previous posts.

I don't say you don't have any honor or heritage, because I don't agree with that, but I find it quite astonishing that my experience with Turks on the internet is always about the origin of things that are not Turkish.

I don't know about Greeks though.

Almost every neighbours of ours claim something from Turkey, it is either land or culture or something... It is normal for Turks to become over-protective.

What culture? You live in Iranian land which you stolen. you have NO culture.
all you can do is try and steal other cultures. Iran-Greece existed long time before you guys were made in mongolia and now you are trying to steal our cultures.
no wonder people in west hate you Torks so much.

See? This is what i was talking about.

Very good for you,that's a honor.
But Turkish member coming here,claiming some fairy tales and parts of Iranian culture,heroes,heritage shows raises some doubts.
First that Ottoman-Turk and now ASQ,they have nothing else to do except coming here and talking non sense about Iranians and Iranian Azeris.I wouldn't be surprised if after a while,these guys claim that the whole world are Turks.
Every sane person know these kinds of things are sensitive matters,just like Turks,Iranians too are very nationalists,you can't expect us to sit and watch someone coming here spreading lies and flaming the topics.

I just expect from you to explain why those people are wrong without insulting my nation. That should't be so hard, no?

you think a opinion of pakistani in Important here? you are another typical moron who debated with genetic FACT.
you live in USA? go to a well known university and say Azeris are Turks and and see how much laughter you get. I studied at Havard and I actually went over this over and over but what I realise is every now and then some ignorant fool comes here and debates with fact.

Nothing wrong with admitting that you guyz speak TURKIC language. Turks r great people!!!

My last post:

My uncle has lived in Tabriz before and after the revolution and he thinks that Azeri's are a nice and warm people. They are Iranian citizens and thats the only thing that matter.

First of all you lowlife don't call me Turk. second you forget you ***** are just Indian who call yourself something else.
just like Iranians in aliyevbaijan say they are something else.
so I understand why you defend them :lol:

Of course majority of Pakistanis are INDIC people i.e. Punjabis and Sindhis linguistically, just like you guyz are Turkic people. That Norwegian Oslonor guy who keep on posting pictures of Azeris all over the net was right, that u Azeris r just Turkic people who are ashamed to admit that u guyz got Turkified and then hide behind Persian identity. See how mad u r getting when I call you TURKIC.

Azeris are people of the flame.

Iranians need to recognize who their brothers are.

Too much random genes muddying their minds.

That is all that's really important.

page is stuck

Almost every neighbours of ours claim something from Turkey, it is either land or culture or something... It is normal for Turks to become over-protective.

See? This is what i was talking about.

I just expect from you to explain why those people are wrong without insulting my nation. That should't be so hard, no?
Why they are wrong?
For example they talk about Iranian Azeris like Iran has captured their land!while Iran has owned the Azerbaijan (including the country) before even Turks migrate to ME.They talk about separation,while it's actually the Republic of Azerbaijan who was separated from its motherland thanks to Russians.We don't have any claims on it though,but we expect at least these guys stop big mouthing about Iran.A country called Azerbaijan never existed before 1922,however its real independence was 1990.How can they even think about claiming our lands or history?

An example about stealing our heritage:
Republic of Azerbaijan has claimed Babak Khoramdin as an Azeri hero,building his statue in the country.It's like I claim Sultan Selim of Ottomans was a Persian!They have also started claiming Nezami (One of the greatest Persian poets)as an Azeri by faking his poems,I don't know if it isn't called stealing,then what is it?

Isn't that what people with no glorious history do?

Can Iran find it in its heart to mend bridges with Azerbaijan and join hands?

You have a better chance than India and pakistan.

Same past religion.

Same present religion.

Same people.

Bro Zoroastrian culture is for the Persians amongst the Iranians.

For everybody else, the Crescent is where it all began.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom