What's new

Azerbaijan arms its bases near Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're an Azari, how exactly you don't know that Azari term is a newly resurrected, artificial term ? ethnical names of Azeris were Turks in the past..

Excuse me, but even the GOVERNMENT of the Republic of Israel-baijan, was forced to admit that Azari is Persian word (not Turkic). Below is the screen shot of the Official Embassy Site of the Republic of Azerbaijan, noting that the Persian General of the Persian King Darius is the source of the name Azari. (There weren't any Turks in Iran back then. Iran was called "Iran" then, and the country called Turkey was a part of Iran.

OFFICIAL EMBASSY EXPLANATION OF THE NAME OF AZARBAIJAN: GO ARGUE WITH YOUR OWN GOVERNMENT.
screen-shot-2012-06-21-at-9-04-39-pm.png

And how exactly its related ? I said Azari name is not historically used by today's ethnical Turkic Azaris, Azari name is newly resurrected, its an artificial term.

Please read the whole post of mine carefully.

Excuse me, but even the GOVERNMENT of the Republic of Israel-baijan, was forced to admit that Azari is Persian word (not Turkic). Below is the screen shot of the Official Embassy Site of the Republic of Azerbaijan, noting that the Persian General of the Persian King Darius is the source of the name Azari. (There weren't any Turks in Iran back then. Iran was called "Iran" then, and the country called Turkey was a part of Iran.

OFFICIAL EMBASSY EXPLANATION OF THE NAME OF AZARBAIJAN: GO ARGUE WITH YOUR OWN GOVERNMENT.
screen-shot-2012-06-21-at-9-04-39-pm.png

Bravo brother !
bighug.gif

Thats true, in fact when Azerbaijani Latin script was created in 1922, it was called "Yeni Türk Əlifbası" not "Yeni Azəri Əlifbası".

In Iran itself "Turk" word are used much more for Azeris than "Azari".

And yet we call our nation "Oğuz Eli", not "Atropat Eli". Whats your point?

Besides, that Atropat state existed on territority of southern Azerbaijan (Iran), while to north there was a state called (Caucasian) Albania. So what is your point? Don't try to tell us that modern day Azeri Turks has some kind of relation to Atropats or Albania. :D

Thats true, in fact when Azerbaijani Latin script was created in 1922, it was called "Yeni Türk Əlifbası" not "Yeni Azəri Əlifbası".

There is a popular saying that: The people who don't have any honor or heritage,will desperately try to steal others.
The best example is Babak Khordamdin,a Persian revolutionary who the government of Alyev is trying to steal .You can't buy yourself honor and history,no matter how hard you try.

I know now you will claim that Babak Khoramdin was a Turk too :lol:

This is why you are trying to deceive people: It's because the Republic of Israel-baijan fell under the USSR and Stalin started forcing people to call themselves Turks: Stalin was famous for his brainwashing and re-educating people. They used to call him 'The father of many nations" because he invented so many fictitious ethnicities. But rest assured, Real Azaris are more than 2,000 years old and are Iranian.

screenshot20120301at101.png

In Iran when we say "Tork" - we mean language. We don't mean ethnicity or race. There's a famous saying in Iran:
آذری ایرانی نژاد است و ترک زبان

It means 'Azaris are Iranic-ethnicity, but also speak Turkic.'

Tabriz Azari, I started to think you can't read English and you're just copy pasteing stuff from somewhere else, please read my posts !

Only thing decides on the ethnicity of a society is language and self identity. genetics and cultures are all changeable, for example a Persian community in Caucasus can be influenced from their culture and naturally mix while another Persian community stays same in central Iran, if you have Caucasian cultural elements and have some Caucasians among your ancestors but you grow up as a Persian from your ancestors and speaking Persian, what would you call yourself ?

This is completely wrong. The only thing that matters is the culture of a certain community. Even language and self identity are changeable. Look at the Azeri's for example. An Iranian people who took over a different language, but have kept their cultural traditions alive. The culture of Azeri's in Iran is mostly based on Iranian culture. They are Shia's, celebrate ancient Persian festivals and they consider themselves to be Iranian by nationality. Al these ingredients have ensured that they feel to be part of greater Iran. They have fought and died for Iran like every other minority group have did.

Seriously, whats up with you Persians and totally twisted history?

Persians and Iran was made Shia by Qizilbash Azeris, how can you make Shia part of Persian culture? :rolleyes:

Qara-Qoyunlu state (ancestors of Azeri Turks) were also Shia, there are Shia Blue Mosque built in Tabriz during reign of Jahan-Shah, the ruler of Qara-Qoyunlu. This was prior to Safavids, whom were also Azeris and whom made Persians and Iran Shia, by sword.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Mosque,_Tabriz

Seriously, whats up with you Persians and totally twisted history?

Persians and Iran was made Shia by Qizilbash Azeris, how can you make Shia part of Persian culture? :rolleyes:

Qara-Qoyunlu state (ancestors of Azeri Turks) were also Shia, there are Shia Blue Mosque built in Tabriz during reign of Jahan-Shah, the ruler of Qara-Qoyunlu. This was prior to Safavids, whom were also Azeris and whom made Persians and Iran Shia, by sword.

Blue Mosque, Tabriz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Persians and Iran was made by Qizilbash? This must be the most stupidest remark of the day. Fact is that certain Iranian elements were mixed with Shia faith and even supported by Persianized Azeri's.

I advice the moderator to close this thread. You don't want to talk about that base, but only want to talk under the banner of this subject about Azeri's and their supposed Turkic identity.

No, you're completely wrong, I already told in my post, culture of of the societies of even the same ethnicity can be different depends on the regional situations, culture is not something unique to ethnicities.

What is matters, is the self identity and the language that have a historical past and came to today.

I repeated that to you many times but your nationalist mind don't allow yo uto get that.

Yes, Persians and Iran became Shia under Safavid rule. This is a well-known fact. And the conversion did not take place with flowers.

There were certain Shia elements in Gilan, but it was only limited to that place. While as you see there were even Shia mosques built in Tabriz at a period when Persians were Sunni.

Even today Azeris do Shia ceremonies in their native language, how can it be an element of Persian culture?

There is a popular saying that: The people who don't have any honor or heritage,will desperately try to steal others.
The best example is Babak Khordamdin,a Persian revolutionary who the government of Alyev is trying to steal .You can't buy yourself honor and history,no matter how hard you try.

I know now you will claim that Babak Khoramdin was a Turk too :lol:

Don't worry pal. We Turks have lots of things to be proud of; our history, culture, heritage, countries, armies, traditions, etc...

So watch your words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom