What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

A good read. Written on 01-09-2020.

Armenian side is claiming a major counter attack. with Heavy azeri casualties and large pocket of trapped azeri soldiers....

Iranian Air defense and air force units are conducting manuvers around the Azerbaijan border. The way Iranian media is constantly reporting azeri drones and shells violating Iranian soveriegnty.

i think Iran might be preparing the grounds to escalate. just wating for a casus balli. if an azeri drone or shell kills an Iranian citizen. Iran should heavily retaliate against azeri forces, and extend its air-defense zone into nagorno karabakh. and start shooting the drones down inside there before they ever get close to Iran.

no self respecting nation will allow anybody (let alone a banada republic like azerbaijan) to harm their citizens or territory.

Armenian side is claiming a major counter attack. with Heavy azeri casualties and large pocket of trapped azeri soldiers....

Iranian Air defense and air force units are conducting manuvers around the Azerbaijan border. The way Iranian media is constantly reporting azeri drones and shells violating Iranian soveriegnty.

i think Iran might be preparing the grounds to escalate. just wating for a casus balli. if an azeri drone or shell kills an Iranian citizen. Iran should heavily retaliate against azeri forces, and extend its air-defense zone into nagorno karabakh. and start shooting the drones down inside there before they ever get close to Iran.

no self respecting nation will allow anybody (let alone a banada republic like azerbaijan) to harm their citizens or territory.

Iran and Armenia speak Indo European language. Culturally they are very close. I think Iran will fight on Armenia side against Azerbaijan which speak Turkic language.

Iran and Armenia speak Indo European language. Culturally they are very close. I think Iran will fight on Armenia side against Azerbaijan which speak Turkic language.

Iran wouldnt get involved unless it was directly attacked somehow. though if the Armenians are collapsing Iran might covertly help Armenia.

Turkey is trying to change the balance of power in a sensitive region to the detriment of Iran and Russia. Azerbaijan does not realize the fire they are playing with.

If it was up to me, i would have made Iranian intelligence and radar information available to the Armenians yesterday. and waited for an excuse to expand the air-defense zone into karabakh and neutralize the Azeri drone threat (and neutralize their army pretty much as thats all they got)

have you noticed a trend? Azerbaijan refuses to report on their killed for good reason.

armenian videos consistently have in them large groups of massacred azeri soldiers getting mass buried or rotting in fields.

the azeris show very few armenian bodies and a handful of captured.

this tells you armenians are taking casualties from drones, but their positions are not collapsing. if they lose a territory, it was a calculted withdrawl.

Azeris are throwing men into a meatgrinder and the results are showing. hundreds of azeri bodies captured by the enemy on video.. (these are the bodies the azeris couldnt recover, its safe to assume they have recovered many times this number of casualties)

and we havent even entered the mountain phase yet... i feel bad for azeri mothers and the troops. not knowing what kind of death trap they are entering, and getting egged on with some drone videos.

have you noticed a trend? Azerbaijan refuses to report on their killed for good reason.

armenian videos consistently have in them large groups of massacred azeri soldiers getting mass buried or rotting in fields.

the azeris show very few armenian bodies and a handful of captured.

this tells you armenians are taking casualties from drones, but their positions are not collapsing. if they lose a territory, it was a calculted withdrawl.

Azeris are throwing men into a meatgrinder and the results are showing. hundreds of azeri bodies captured by the enemy on video.. (these are the bodies the azeris couldnt recover, its safe to assume they have recovered many times this number of casualties)

and we havent even entered the mountain phase yet... i feel bad for azeri mothers and the troops. not knowing what kind of death trap they are entering, and getting egged on with some drone videos.

The war is make or die for Aliyev as it was for Saddam.

Ehem. One Word, ''Turkey'' If you do what you say, we are gonna have to put in every iranian missiles parts into iranian soldiers ''back sides''... it will be a boring job to do. Don't make us do that.
You've not reached your goals in Syria, Libya, you have not even wiped out PKK after 40 years. Iran supported Sri Lanka and they wiped out LTTE (Tamil Tijgers) in months. Iran is to big for your fantasy and our strategy of being anti-nato, anti-US and anti-turkish expansion, are firmly connected with that of Russia and China. That's why we support Chinese war againt cancers of seperatism and terrorism, in this case by uyghur radicals.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom