What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

You’ll be a hidden assassin lol

This man is gold. That last one was cold and a nice slap.
I’m surprised we have a white boy so pro Azeri

I’ll tell you guys one thing:

Probably buy Twitter stocks cause I’m definitely seeing lots of new accounts, Lol.

And more hot girls also, I was like dammmn. Let their be war everyday.
He's Ukrainian, apparently owns a film studio.

Considering the increasing closer ties between Ukraine and Turkey, along with their mutual rivalry towards Russia, I'm not surprised that we're seeing Ukrainians siding with Azerbaijan.
So who won the war? I believe victory should be announced for that side which made the most gains. I guess that's Azerbaijan since they liberated some towns in the disputed region. Armenia wasn't thrashed, they held up, but they didn't gain anything, right?
I personally side with Azerbaijan in this war which I don't know much about, only because Azerbaijan is a Muslim country. I can think of no other reason to side with Azerbaijan over Armenia.
I also think Turkey should reconcile with Israel, both were instrumental in providing those drones to Azerbaijan which were so crucial for her success in the war.
Israel is holding out an olive branch for the Muslim world, we have to reciprocate. Our true enemy is Iran, the enemy of humanity until they have regime change. BTW, Iran was officially on Armenia's side. That's another reason to hate Iran
The war isn't even close to being over, why are you asking "who won the war"?

hahaha. they are shitting their pants the mullahs. A slight miscalculation or they could be next

Previous transfer of Russian weapons through Iran during the conflict can be used by Azr leadership later to target Iran through seperatist activities. However in that case Georgia which Azr has close relations with also allowed its airspace to transfer arms from Russia and it would have consequences to object Russia or to play as a more neutral mediator between Azr and Arm if Iran directly takes sides with Azr against Arm. Closing the border means directly taking side with Azr suffocating the Arm as its only connection to outside is Iranian border. What they can at most do is to limit the future possible russian cargo to specific supplies that would be used inside Arm land not inside Karabagh though as an extra measure of goodwill.
Turkic population in Iran also wont probably believe a possible future russian arms transfer through Iran excuse as a separation motto and regard this as a preplanned plot to divide Iran by israel-Usa.

However directly sending drones, sams or similar to Arm is dangerous for Iran. It is Russian job to ensure security of its csto member state. if it is found out by Azr that would create instabilty and complicate the situation for all parties espacially at the current stage where it is not directly targeted and the frame of the operations are inside the frame of previous Un resolutions. It would also open space for a more active usa intervention.

Didn't both sides agree to a ceasefire? Major fighting is over, isn't it?
The ceasefire lasted a few minutes, and fighting continued.

Besides, the ceasefire was only meant for prisoner exchange, and body transfers, nothing more. The Azerbaijan defense ministry spokeswoman already stated that once that's complete, fighting would resume, until Azerbaijan recaptured all of Armenian occupied Azerbaijani territory.

Turkey considers them terrorist, an offshoot of PKK who have killed 10's of thousands of turks over the decades, including their own Kurdish people. And just because they killed bad people doesn't make them good.

If a rapist kills a murderer, he is still a criminal. (I guess he becomes a rapist and murderer.)

I love the Kurds and they like anyone deserve a country, but it's a tough neighbourhood, and the future is not taking the side of terrorist organisations but to support a country like turkey, that is successful, has industry and has power to advance the region.
Bloody atheists these kurds. Although not all.

This is a Joke right? Our missiles can flatten Baku in one day.. arms embargo finished few days ago, next move is modernizing our airforce.
Ehem. One Word, ''Turkey'' If you do what you say, we are gonna have to put in every iranian missiles parts into iranian soldiers ''back sides''... it will be a boring job to do. Don't make us do that.

"If Armenia will face a catastrophic situation, it will be our fault. Only our fault."
-Levon Ter-Petrossian, The first President of Armenia.

That was a very good interview. He was wise enough to accept that the fault lay with his nation. May be this will set the process for his reincarnation on.

They were backward in terms of technology.
And today not a single Muslim country can compete the west and China in terms of technology independence. We are still where ottomans were at the last days of sultanate.
What? I thought we made a lot of progress in the last 30 years in millitary technology. Turkey, iran, pakistan, the heart of the muslim world.

Last edited:
What? I thought we made a lot of progress in the last 30 years in millitary technology. Turkey, iran, pakistan, heart of the muslim world.

We still haven't mastered the core technology as yet . Until the moslem world could create their own high end processor and jet turbine engines . We are still beholden by their clutch . Like it or not . That easiest benchmark to take by today standard

They were backward in terms of technology.
And today not a single Muslim country can compete the west and China in terms of technology independence. We are still where ottomans were at the last days of sultanate.

Last days of the sultanate were bad. But 1918 was the low point for the Muslims in a millennium.

Turkey had like 12 million people and France had 70 million. Russia had 200 million. The leading Muslim country, turkey was occupied. Every single Muslim people were colonised and/or enslaved, no civil rights, no property rights.

Now, today we have 4 or 5 Muslim counties free and independent. Pakistan, Indonesia, Iran Malaysia and to some degree turkey. That’s 600 million people living free. Sure there is others like tunisia, but they are not very significant.

so it’s a vast improvement, maybe Azerbaijan soon as well.

We still haven't mastered the core technology as yet . Until the moslem world could create their own high end processor and jet turbine engines . We are still beholden by their clutch . Like it or not . That easiest benchmark to take by today standard
10 years only. Not a long period.
Last days of the sultanate were bad. But 1918 was the low point for the Muslims in a millennium.

Turkey had like 12 million people and France had 70 million. Russia had 200 million. The leading Muslim country, turkey was occupied. Every single Muslim people were colonised and/or enslaved, no civil rights, no property rights.

Now, today we have 4 or 5 Muslim counties free and independent. Pakistan, Indonesia, Iran Malaysia and to some degree turkey. That’s 600 million people living free. Sure there is others like tunisia, but they are not very significant.

so it’s a vast improvement, maybe Azerbaijan soon as well.
Inshallah. Things are looking so good from say thirty years ago.

10 years only. Not a long period.

Inshallah. Things are looking so good from say thirty years ago.

Easy bro ... Do not count your chicken before it hatched . I love to see it sooner but until i see it proven i'll hold my breath and keeping it low ...
Take a page from a china leap .. that's inspirational move . While some mocking them i aplaud their flexibility and tenacity
The last thing we need is over scrutiny and sabotages

Back
Top Bottom