What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Well the Azeris (or Armenians) are probably unable to identify most of the ARM casualties. You saw in that video what they looked like after a missile strike in the truck.

Azeri are smart not to disclose such information. Firstly, in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't make any difference. And it can have a negative impact if it's too high. And might give the enemy comfort.

So just keep that info for the historians. No-one has a right to know anything the government deems sensitive information.

But also, when you set a noble goal of liberating your country and secure it for future generations so they don't have to fight this war, there really is no level of casualties that are unacceptable.
Aha! This guy gets it.

If you notice this man who claims he is a fighter and lies about seeing Arabs on the front line, has lost his son.

like literally lost him. none knows where he is. Which means if true, he's been hit and ARM does not have the means or the logistic capability to retrieve, or even identify the son as a KIA. That why their claims of 700 dead are grossly under exaggerated.

And do you notice that anyone that talks, rattles off a list of people that they know have died. Me, for example, I don't know anyone that has died in a war. this guy mentions like 8 people in including his son, some officers, his commanders. etc.

Big death toll

armenians and their love for pigs!

More power to take back these lands

Listen friend... Kurdish sisters and women fought like lions and tore apart these kaffir ISIS while Turks men stood watching the show.

Armenians are not Kurds and Kurds are NOT armenians- This is truly insulting to the memories of these fierce Kurdish freedom fighters women who stood up when no other moslems would support them!. Please show some respect.
PKK/YPD/YPG, manned mostly by Armenian origin folks in the Kurdish regions, have got nothing with the Kurds! Imperialists let their pets fight one another to set up the game for the Big Birds!! By the by, Turkey has got the brunt of the ISIS terrorism for they are created from the same center along with PKK....

Please watch this Russian journalist and war reporter. He's very good at reading the situations.

translation is a but funny when he mentions names. "lady army" is Azerbaijan Army. lol because of the way he pronounces the second half of the word Azerbaijan. "ears" is the city of Shushi. Again, similar to the Russian word for ears.

Anyway, he says "if the ARM don't surrender or offer a peace treaty in the next few days they will het nothing".

He thinks the military is just sending their soldiers to die and they are getting slaughtered. He thinks they will have more luck just in static defending. but that's not a war, that's just getting picked off one by one.

Predicts a pincer movement from east and from Lachin, taking Shushi and the capital in the event that there is no surrender. He says it doesn't smatter what happens in the north. If the cities and the main area falls, the northwest just becomes "badlands" that are difficult o supply and operate from.

All in all its a total disaster for ARM. He's some typical Russian guy. but fairly neutral but feels quite sorry for the Armenians the way they are getting smashed.

Oh and he thinks the artillery bombardment yesterday was against an Armenian counter attack in which units that were retreating decided to mass and try to reverse the rout. he called it a slaughter of hundreds.

How do you guys see the translation ? There is only russian auto captions on youtube.

Well 400 men dead in one battle today. That’s nuts.

It’s like proportionally the losses US had on Omaha beach, multiplied by 3 times, for their population then.
Or like the US losing 40,000 soldiers in one battle today. That’s brutal

They could be surrounded, then pounded from the air and land through artillery, tanks, and small arms fire. Neutralized could mean killed, wounded, taken pow, etc.

They could be surrounded, then pounded from the air and land through artillery, tanks, and small arms fire. Neutralized could mean killed, wounded, taken pow, etc.

could be, but not many prisoners in this war. Let's just say neutralised is not the ideal outcome in this war.

America. As for iranians, They are gonna pay The price of Helping armenia and killing Azerbaijan Turks it looks like. Be careful boys, the circle is narrowing.
This is a Joke right? Our missiles can flatten Baku in one day.. arms embargo finished few days ago, next move is modernizing our airforce.

Whenever I hear this music, I found some pain and sorrow, which reminds the struggle of Sultan Abdul Hamid Han, who defends the whole Muslim world and his nation against the British, Americans, and Russians. Great Sultan and a faithful follower of Prophet Muhammad(pbuh). I dont believe the lies people make about Erdogan; they are jealous of his success. May the Islamic caliphate rise again❤🇹🇷🇹🇷

Amen

I dont have that option. Maybe related with country or because i tried movile youtube app. Anyhow

I'm no tech expert. I figured out this exists a few days ago as my Russian is a but rusty. it doest work very well with Azeri or Armenian. It could be my operating system that allows it. who knows

If you notice this man who claims he is a fighter and lies about seeing Arabs on the front line, has lost his son.

like literally lost him. none knows where he is. Which means if true, he's been hit and ARM does not have the means or the logistic capability to retrieve, or even identify the son as a KIA. That why their claims of 700 dead are grossly under exaggerated.

And do you notice that anyone that talks, rattles off a list of people that they know have died. Me, for example, I don't know anyone that has died in a war. this guy mentions like 8 people in including his son, some officers, his commanders. etc.

Big death toll

Hes mad telling azeri are using prohibited weapons and people shouldn't be killed but twat never thought what they done 30 years ago

Back
Top Bottom