What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Well, I said more then a week ago they it’s easier to take shusha than Lachin. AZE are following the path of lease resistance. They didn’t protect Shusha as well as agdam because they thought AZE need to take Agdam before They get to shusha.

ARM have only been fortifying Shusha for a week I think. But their military leadership and people think that AMR army is just a breath away from final victory. So there is not need for them to defend such cities too much. They are quite sure that AZE army is at the point of exhaustion, with drones neutralised, Wagner group at the ready, and the final push is just waiting Pashinayans orders.

Final push will take place with tank columns (already destroyed) airspace secured with s300’s (destroyer) and Wagner group at the front (non existent). And Azeiris, if they capitulate soon, ARM will promise not to take any new AZE territory. This is exactly what most soldiers think, all the military leadership and the population too and pashinyan. The only Armenians that know what’s going on are the diaspora.

So when the cities are taken, there might be negotiations for the mountains not already taken. And in exchange Armenians will have some sort of cultural autonomy and folklore dancing groups.
Pretty sure drones are still flying
Also we know azeris have a large reserve in waiting they havent thrown every unit ..they outnumber armenians anyway
Most of Shusha city centre is taken. Next step is the capital. Once that is taken there will be a massive rout in the north and the rest of the towns and cities will drop like domino's.
Anothrer 1-2 weeks after shusha falls..but shusha complete clearence will take atleast 1-2 weeks
Whoever controls the sky controls the battle
Something they ignored

Once AZE take shusha and khankendi they can shell lachin and ARM border area from there and ARM retaliatory fire will flatten those cities and it will ensure Armenians don’t come back to their homes as ARM would have destroyed them.

At that point it will be easier to take the rest of NK. But it’s no rush. They can do it slowly. At that point the artsak army becomes like PKK in the mountains. Just a guerrilla force.

Videos of people fleeing from the capital Stepanakert, roads are jampacked as they try to get away from the violence.
Translations:
Video 1) Thousands of cars were headed from Stepanakert to the mountains last night. A tragedy of thousands of families. This is the real picture of the war.
Video 2) The nightmare of war is primarily thousands of people who have to flee from the enemy who wants to murder them in the absence of the world's reaction.

Shusha is liberated. Yippee!! More power to the Azerbaijani armed forces and Azerbaijani nation. This is a much deserved victory. 👍👍

This is great news. But do we have any bigger authority than this Bosnian guy with a twitter account? Enthusiastic Bosnians with twitter accounts can say almost anything

This is amazing. It makes me very nostalgic for the good old days when in scenes just like these the Serbs of Croatia left in columns just like this. Except these Armenians are like
The Beverly Hills elite with awesome cars. The Serbs left in tractors with pigs and TV’s and dining tables in the back.

And the Serbian army tanks during their retreat ran right over their refugees crushing Their worldly possessions and tractors and dining tables.

I suppose the Armenian army is more considerate of their own people, or maybe they just don’t have many tanks left.

Last edited:
Aliyev first visited his father's (previous president) grave and gave a speech announcing that Susha is liberated. It is official now.

Some sources also say Azerbaijan army took some positions between susha and hankendi. They will probably wait hankendi to be empty of civilians since roads are jammed and secure their position then take hankendi as well. Iy may be matter of days. Losing hankendi will be a massive blow since thats where hqs, hospitals, depots are located at. From onwards it will be really hard for armenians to continue fighting. We have already seen that with susha. They gave a massive defensive position up really quickly. Better words would be they could not hold on to it.

Just Wow! if it's really true the azeris have taken Shusha. Wishing Azerbaijan every success in reclaiming their lost lands and restoring justice. Armenians will spend eternity reflecting on why their actions and abuses have culminated in this humiliating defeat.

I sincerely hope though that Baku puts every effort possible after this war into documentation and analysis of each and every war crime committed by the Armenians. The whole world needs to know about history's supposed perpetual victims. Expose the targeting of civilian buildings in Azerbaijan. Expose the abuse of captives. Expose the pigs in mosques and all of it.

I am really curious about what's next? Excluding Hankendi. Are they going to move north ? East ? Or west towards lachin ?

Since Susha is under control. Lachin road is out of the picture. But there is another one in the north towards kelbecer. I believe they will leave that so the civilians and retreating forces can use it. And since it will be the only road supplying the front they can control it easily. They will probably won't let obvious military targets use it and attack but allow trafic towards armenia. Think about a scenario which both roads are blocked when capturing hankendi. You wouldn't see civilians leaving the city in their cars as videos posted above but stranded people in the city, in the middle of conflict. Or people running to mountains with women, kids etc. Bad from humanitarian point of view also bad from military point of view since it could draw massive outside pressure.

When I was looking at google maps I saw this. A gold mine right on the border of armenia and occupied land of Azerbaijan. This region is not part of Karabag. it is Kelbecer one of those 7 regions that was occupied along with karabag. Mine is mostly in Azerbaijan side. All buildings are in azerbaijan side. But the name of the mine same with an armenian village quite a distance from it.

Once this war settles and when Armania comes to terms in the distant future to have a relationship with Azerbaijan, they eventually will have to, Azerbaijan should first request all gold they stole and plus the interest before sitting on the table with those tiefs.

Screenshot_20201108-045513_Maps.jpg

Last edited:
Well Shusha has been liberated. Well done.

Alive has called taking shusha. "the summit of victory". Well i hope he is joking. Surely the summit of victory is taking it all back. I hope he does not stop. all the major cities should be taken if possible.

That video of the tank being hit looked like a running retreat to me. And it seems that it was. a Retreat back into khankendi.

The "capital' is surely next.

How about that Iranian forumer that called this a stalemate. What do you think now? How is this stalemate looking to you now? not so good eh?

Please hold a civilized conversation . While some can be more " agressive " and guilible in their tones as a follower of the prophet we always has to strive to conduct our mannerisme and perseverance in all our day to day conducts . Things are still running and the curtain hasn't been clossed off as yet . Many things stilll could go wrong and went wrong while at it ....
So , try to be walk on the ground brother ... Walk on the ground . The Azeris aren't winning as yet ...

Back
Top Bottom