What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Last edited:
Are you living in a parallel universe?
what does this have to do with my points?
In 6 weeks Azerbaycan took 25% what Armenia took in 3 years.
So why isnt the war ended? THis is the same thing you Turks told us about your support to GNA in Libya...your "golden Bayraktars had destroyed every pantsir and GNA would take over Libya"..but you're stuck in Libya....and Azerbaijan seems stuck...and Russian and Wagner forces have setup positions near NK..so Azerbaijan has hit a stalemate in this war, at least for now..TUrkey seems unable to outdo Russia in proxy warfare when Russia decides to step in..
Your deluded.
Provide back up then i'll consider this attack.

Let's not get into Irans economy.
What would be the reason for us getting into it? to insult Iran? LOL...tired US has left you to fight all the Middle east wars on your own, with no nukes u control...

what does this have to do with my points?

So why isnt the war ended? THis is the same thing you Turks told us about your support to GNA in Libya...your "golden Bayraktars had destroyed every pantsir and GNA would take over Libya"..but you're stuck in Libya....and Azerbaijan seems stuck...and Russian and Wagner forces have setup positions near NK..so Azerbaijan has hit a stalemate in this war, at least for now..TUrkey seems unable to outdo Russia in proxy warfare when Russia decides to step in..

Provide back up then i'll consider this attack.

What would be the reason for us getting into it? to insult Iran? LOL...tired US has left you to fight all the Middle east wars on your own, with no nukes u control...

I don’t know how many Iranian think like you, but you are truly deluded. I haven’t seen so much delusion since that Canadian fantasy boy was on here with his ATGM videos. Or maybe you are an Iranian with Armenian background, which is not unusual I suppose.

Drones neutralised, Wagner will save Armenia lol. I suppose if it helps you sleep at night it’s cheaper than prescription pills. Or maybe it’s a coping mechanism. Many Armenians are traumatised by this liberation operation.

Anyway, Wagner is not more powerful than the Armenian army. It’s not as useful as s300, otherwise Iranians would not be begging russia for s300 for 10+ years, they would be begging for Wagner to help them.

So keep dreaming. There is a way out, leave the land that is not yours. Pretty simple. Then explain to the voters that it was a mistake in the first place. Wars for ancient lands are not a rational use of men and treasure.

Tank is hit, but it looks undamaged.

The battles keep moving into towns and cities. Doesn’t look like any stalemate to me

taking shusha will be very difficult.
i thought they wont take susha and will instead just take lachin and cut off shusha and Khankendi (renamed stepanakert) and then wait it out on neg table.

but seems azeris are hell bend on finsihng this via conquest..

they will probably take shusha in 1-2 weeks or more..followed by Khankendi in another 2-3 weeks thus ending the war altogether..leaving nothing for negotiations

seems Armenians have been brainwashed to an extent that they dont believe a peaceful settlement is possible ..if this is the case the war will go well beyond january take another 2-3 months..i doubt USA will interfere if Armenians are this inflexible..as Armenians themselves wont honor a ceasefire..

what i think is that everyone is fed up of armenia(except france of course) and they just want this non sense war to be over one way or another

in any peaceful settlement, expect a large number of azeris returnig to different part of NK and surrounding areas which will probably completely shift the demographics ..Armenians population has remained negative over the last 10 years while azeri had maintained a decent 1-1.5% growth
=====
why do we see no progress on agdam ..heard it wa svery well defended by armeninas, though i thought they will be more worried about shusha
Tank is hit, but it looks undamaged.

The battles keep moving into towns and cities. Doesn’t look like any stalemate to me
it seems to be explosive reacted armour activating..the tank wasn't damaged.

Last edited:
taking shusha will be very difficult.
i thought they wont take susha and will instead just take lachin and cut off shusha and Khankendi (renamed stepanakert) and then wait it out on neg table.

but seems azeris are hell bend on finsihng this via conquest..

they will probably take shusha in 1-2 weeks or more..followed by Khankendi in another 2-3 weeks thus ending the war altogether..leaving nothing for negotiations

seems Armenians have been brainwashed to an extent that they dont believe a peaceful settlement is possible ..if this is the case the war will go well beyond january take another 2-3 months..i doubt USA will interfere if Armenians are this inflexible..as Armenians themselves wont honor a ceasefire..

what i think is that everyone is fed up of armenia(except france of course) and they just want this non sense war to be over one way or another

in any peaceful settlement, expect a large number of azeris returnig to different part of NK and surrounding areas which will probably completely shift the demographics ..Armenians population has remained negative over the last 10 years while azeri had maintained a decent 1-1.5% growth
=====
why do we see no progress on agdam ..heard it wa svery well defended by armeninas, though i thought they will be more worried about shusha

it seems to be explosive reacted armour activating..the tank wasn't damaged.

Well, I said more then a week ago they it’s easier to take shusha than Lachin. AZE are following the path of lease resistance. They didn’t protect Shusha as well as agdam because they thought AZE need to take Agdam before They get to shusha.

ARM have only been fortifying Shusha for a week I think. But their military leadership and people think that AMR army is just a breath away from final victory. So there is not need for them to defend such cities too much. They are quite sure that AZE army is at the point of exhaustion, with drones neutralised, Wagner group at the ready, and the final push is just waiting Pashinayans orders.

Final push will take place with tank columns (already destroyed) airspace secured with s300’s (destroyer) and Wagner group at the front (non existent). And Azeiris, if they capitulate soon, ARM will promise not to take any new AZE territory. This is exactly what most soldiers think, all the military leadership and the population too and pashinyan. The only Armenians that know what’s going on are the diaspora.

So when the cities are taken, there might be negotiations for the mountains not already taken. And in exchange Armenians will have some sort of cultural autonomy and folklore dancing groups.

Are you living in a parallel universe? In 6 weeks Azerbaycan took 25% what Armenia took in 3 years. Your deluded.

Let's not get into Irans economy.
Please put these scums in your “ignore” list ASAP!! It’s damn easy!!! Put your cursor on the caption picture and click on “ignore”....

Please put these scums in your “ignore” list ASAP!! It’s damn easy!!! Put your cursor on the caption picture and click on “ignore”....

Personally I enjoy listening to their moaning and self delusional fantasies. I don’t know, I’m a sick guy.
Oh and BTW, Biden is now president elect. Will be president in January. He’s a really good guy, the real face of moderate normal America. god bless him.

And I don’t think he will do anything drastic to stop Azerbaijan. But you know Azerbaijan is 10 million people, and as as much as like them, I think the 7 billion people on the planet are more important and I think the world will be better off with Biden than that other maniac. And I hope they put him in jail for all the crimes he’s committed.

The maniac did do one good thing and that’s not start more wars. But he’s truly a maniac and good riddance to him.

AZE will prevail regardless who is in the White House.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom