What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

What can you expect from a missile strike on a truck? I was surprised to hear the guy filming having a cry.

I think this is a regular occurrence in ARM territory. Their death toll must be huge. Must be few hundred per day last few days. overall it's many thousands. if its 4,000 that would be like America having 400,000 soldiers dead. You would notice. And they are noticing, and they are distressed.

Israel to maintain Azeri edge in Karabakh war

Israel, despite sympathy for the Armenian people at a civic level, is committed to maintaining pivotal support for its ally Azerbaijan in the war for Nagorno Karabakh.

“Azerbaijan would not be able to continue its operation at this intensity without our support,” a senior source in the Israeli Ministry of Defense told Asia Times on condition of anonymity. The ministry is responsible for all official Israeli arms sales.

According to the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute, Israel provided nearly two-thirds (61%) of all arms imports to Baku over the past year, which have had a significant influence on how the current hostilities are being fought.

While Muslim countries abandon Azerbaijan Israel comes to pick up the pieces. Then countries claim that this or that country established relations with Israel. As a matter of fact Israel was granted this space by cornering Azerbaijan via some of the worst foreign policy decisions in Muslim. The fact that only Turkey and Pakistan showed some sort of support to Azeris just tell us the pathetic state of Muslim world under the self proclaimed leaders.

While Muslim countries abandon Azerbaijan Israel comes to pick up the pieces. Then countries claim that this or that country established relations with Israel. As a matter of fact Israel was granted this space by cornering Azerbaijan via some of the worst foreign policy decisions in Muslim. The fact that only Turkey and Pakistan showed some sort of support to Azeris just tell us the pathetic state of Muslim world under the self proclaimed leaders.

And they should be thanked for it. It doesn't make what they do ok, and that will have to be set right at some stage, but they helped a lot. If you compare what other countries have done to muslims, like Russia, Spain, Greece, France, Serbia. Israel is really at the bottom of my grudge list. I mean the fact that they have muslims at all to oppress, makes them much better than many others.

AZE is perfectly within its rights to buy stuff from whomever will sell it stuff and form any relations with anyone it likes.

And they should be thanked for it. It doesn't make what they do ok, and that will have to be set right at some stage, but they helped a lot. If you compare what other countries have done to muslims, like Russia, Spain, Greece, France, Serbia. Israel is really at the bottom of my grudge list. I mean the fact that they have muslims at all to oppress, makes them much better than many others.

AZE is perfectly within its rights to buy stuff from whomever will sell it stuff and form any relations with anyone it likes.

Every one has a right to self defense and israeli weapon systems are as good as western counter parts so its all fair game.

Every one has a right to self defense and israeli weapon systems are as good as western counter parts so its all fair game.

I personally wouldn't buy anything from them. But then again I boycott French products when I can. I boycott Serbian products too, last time I bought anything Serbian was a savoury snack a year ago. It wasn't bad actually. But I've driven though Serbia a few times and did not spend a cent. Full tank of gas, even brought my own food. So I understand that AZE actions anger many, but when necessary it needs to be done.

I personally wouldn't buy anything from them. But then again I boycott French products when I can. I boycott Serbian products too, last time I bought anything Serbian was a savoury snack a year ago. It wasn't bad actually. But I've driven though Serbia a few times and did not spend a cent. Full tank of gas, even brought my own food. So I understand that AZE actions anger many, but when necessary it needs to be done.

It is pertinent to mention they were denied weapons by almost all the seller except Israel and Turkey. Russia despite proclaiming neutrality provided some high end weaponry including Tactical missile which can cause unparalleled destruction in civilian areas. EU and US have a large ethic Armenian population so getting weapons from there was out of question. Israel provided weapons to them when all other refused them. Even Iran despite being champion of shias supported Armenia when infact Azerbaijan has majority shia population. Israel here is a lesser evil compared to some champions of Muslim world and self proclaimed leaders.

why would Iranian Mullahs "panic" when Azerbaijan knows Iran will make it pay an unbearable cost if it violates Iran??

THose "Southern Azerbaijanis" In Iran CAN ONLY CRY..because the moment they do more than that, like carry weapons, they will get shut down quickly...they already know it..
Why don't you do a favour if you and mighty Iran are supporter of Armenia. Get all Armenians out of nk and send all az population to nk all mater will be solved without firing a bullet

It is pertinent to mention they were denied weapons by almost all the seller except Israel and Turkey. Russia despite proclaiming neutrality provided some high end weaponry including Tactical missile which can cause unparalleled destruction in civilian areas. EU and US have a large ethic Armenian population so getting weapons from there was out of question. Israel provided weapons to them when all other refused them. Even Iran despite being champion of shias supported Armenia when infact Azerbaijan has majority shia population. Israel here is a lesser evil compared to some champions of Muslim world and self proclaimed leaders.

so true. Without minimising the Israeli cruelty, a very cruel cruel people, the actions of several muslim countries is just beyond the pale. Do I blame the people or the dictators? I don't know.

But the west is allowing This to happen to Armenia. They just don't want blood on their hands. I wonder how much Pashinyan is allowing this to happen also, because ARM appetite for land is so great, there is no leader that can cure that brain disease they have. If might be easier for an ARM leader to say, "whoops, too and, we lost NK in a war". Its like Serbs over Kosovo, they could not let it go, they said to USA, if you want it bomb us and take it, politically we can't give it up.

And even now, Serbian president wants to recognise Kosovo, but he says he can't, his people are not ready to accept the truth.

This may be what Pashinyan is doing. He will lose it eventually, but he doesn't want to be hung in the town square.

Incredible video from Qubadlı area. Armenians seem to take a defensive postion, well dispersed, laid down on a hill. But the drone above coordinates massive artillery strikes. It is impossible to stop an offensive this way. Just wow.

What is also amazing is the learning curve of the Azerbaijan army and the ingenuity that they're displaying in the battle-field on daily basis.

The Turkish "Staff Intelligence/Smartness/Understanding etc. (Kurmay Zeka-si)" and its execution on the groind at its best......

What a show of coordination of technological advances and military ops....

As for the Armenian Terrorists, bring all the Imperialist funded and raised terrorists together, yet you're all as good as dead!! You're nothing but the sacrificial lambs at the altars of your Imperialist lords.....

Quite sickening to see what those Russian do against Muslim comunities and countries in Central Asia and Caucasus, they are much much worse compared to British and USA did on their Imperial quest in middle east, and what Israel do against Palestine seems like a joke. Just look at the assets and logistic of the Armenian had, Azeris actually destroying a company unit sized worth of assets or more sometimed almost every day since day one, but you can see there is more to be destroyed on the field. How can a small and poor country like Armenian can afford hundreds of MBT, hundreds BM 21 Grad, Hundreds pieces of heavy artillery, sophisticated equipment like S300, Tor, Tos, OSA, Shilla and the likes with dozen of Billion US Dollar worth of logistic assets and defensive infrastructure being build on Nagorno Karabakh. No wonder thirty years ago Armenian can drove away hundreds thousand of Azeris from their own lands and killing tens thousands of people with much easy. This very much Armenian is being paid Merc. To do dirty bid of Russian quest!!!

Back
Top Bottom