What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

The Turkish "Staff Intelligence/Smartness/Understanding etc. (Kurmay Zeka-si)" and its execution on the groind at its best......

What a show of coordination of technological advances and military ops....

As for the Armenian Terrorists, bring all the Imperialist funded and raised terrorists together, yet you're all as good as dead!! You're nothing but the sacrificial lambs at the altars of your Imperialist lords.....
Come on Bro! Their Imperialist lords like lard/pigs better than lambs. So they are treated likewise by their masters.

Last edited:
Shut up, dude. No one is looking at your sh!t. You're hopping around here and there with silly one liners making no sense at all. You deserve to be ignored.
He is the only Armenian.. he surfs through news, twitter, youtube etc and brings the excerpt here.. he is contributing, whether propaganda or not...

I couldn't see what you referred to. Would you take a screenshot and point it ?

This however may not be a defensive position at all. You could see 4 trucks at the beginning of the video. Maybe a fifth one was hit. And the soldiers from the other 4 got out to save themselves and took cover. I don't know.
Yeah. It also seems to me that it’s a counter offensive by the Armenians which got turned into mincemeat.

Most likely these units were travelling up to beef up Armenian frontlines. Or they themselves were the counter offensive. Got tracked by the drone and started taking hits. Their commander probably ordered his men to get out and fan out. Thinking that the drone has only got so much ammunition. Little did he know that his men were in range of the Azeri rocket artillery. Great footage of MLRS 👍

Last edited:
A time to panic for the Iranian Molla, who wears a long Jubbe with a bottomless Jep, regime.......
why would Iranian Mullahs "panic" when Azerbaijan knows Iran will make it pay an unbearable cost if it violates Iran??

THose "Southern Azerbaijanis" In Iran CAN ONLY CRY..because the moment they do more than that, like carry weapons, they will get shut down quickly...they already know it..

He is the only Armenian.. he surfs through news, twitter, youtube etc and brings the excerpt here.. he is contributing, whether propaganda or not...
I agree with you. Every one is entitled to have his own opinion. I don't know how much he contributes but afterall he is a fellow member of PDF. I deleted my post. Thanks for pointing that out.

Growing support for Azerbaijan in Iran

Protests In Two Iranian Cities In Support Of Azerbaijan

Nice new drone footage and bonus artillery shots. Happy for AZ, Good to see support for AZ in Iran... Their leadership should relax and not be so touchy ...AZ is a little brother and not a trouble maker. They're just making the wrongs right. And they have backing from their big bros and are not alone.

A time to panic for the Iranian Molla, who wears a long Jubbe with a bottomless Jep, regime.......

they wanted to invest in karabag and build a dam or so..

the best thing would be land connection up till turkey and close the border between iran and armenian the two horns of saten in this region

Growing support for Azerbaijan in Iran

Protests In Two Iranian Cities In Support Of Azerbaijan

" Two iranian cities " that is Tehran and Tabriz lol

Pashnian regime needs to up the ante or there's only one way to this conflict. Their lack of will for the involvement of the regular armenian military forces may now end up costing them NK. There are so many poster here saying the armenian army are running out of men. Well thats because so far the armenians have only used the Armenian elements already present in NK to defend NK.

They are not sending units from the armenian mainland to fight in NK, they are now only sending those that are volunteering. Hence, why you see the old people. These are only volunteers. Their effective military isnt taking part in the warfare in Nogorno karabag, they are sending those that are volunteering to go. Big shame.
Israel to maintain Azeri edge in Karabakh war

Israel, despite sympathy for the Armenian people at a civic level, is committed to maintaining pivotal support for its ally Azerbaijan in the war for Nagorno Karabakh.

“Azerbaijan would not be able to continue its operation at this intensity without our support,” a senior source in the Israeli Ministry of Defense told Asia Times on condition of anonymity. The ministry is responsible for all official Israeli arms sales.

According to the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute, Israel provided nearly two-thirds (61%) of all arms imports to Baku over the past year, which have had a significant influence on how the current hostilities are being fought.
How good it is to see Israel Come out and support Azerbaijan. Israel is indeed the true supporters of the defenders of justice. Israel has now come out as the force supporting those who are oppressed. Such true love between Zion and AZER+TURKEY. Agents of devil forming a bond with the defenders of the ummah. wow behold the beauty of this great partnership. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:. HAHAHAHA, and here are people saying its iran that betrays the ummah. LOL. we have seen betrayal of ummah for the last two decades by the many different nations. Iran aint one of them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom