What's new

Ayan Ali may be pregnant

Though i doubt this "news" or i would say it is more of a claim, but this thing was also claimed on a spicy scandal blog type about a week back.

I would regard this as a mere rumor at this point, I agree with you.

I don't think high profile like zardari will take risk to make her pregnant. This is false report I think.
Zardari is not dingbat that he did it without condom.
bhai you forget bill - monica scandal it can be everything is possible

I can here because there is a crowd gathered here only to find out it is about something that happens thousands of times every minute.

This news is only a big deal for the guy who impregnated her not rest of the world. So calm down it is non of our business and shoo go home .....
سر جی ہماری سرائیکی میں ایک کہاوت ہے - کتے ملائیاں کھا گئے ۔ مجھے انکے سکینڈل سے کوئی مطلب نہیں مجھے تو بس یہ دکھ کھائی جا رہا ہے کہ کیسی کیسی زبردست ماڈلز کو کتے چوس رہے ہیں اور ہم یہاں جھک مار رہے ہیں بھری جوانی میں:p:

bhai you forget bill - monica scandal it can be everything is possible
Yes I know it was popular scandal with Clinton .
She was pretty too.
3XKRspoM.jpeg

If she is pregnant, which is most certainly out of wedlock, she is definitely in danger. The baby will be a huge scandal. Not just the baby, all her 81 trips with bags full of money were sponsored and handled by people with very high connections.

Since Rehman Malik, the bastard of Zardari is involved here, it all comes down to identifying the person whose baby and money she is carrying. Thats only one in my view - Zardari.

Zulfiqar Mirza said in one of his interviews Ayyan was spending days and nights at Bilawal house.

If all of this is true, Zardari must be extremely worried man these days.

Per certain talk show couple of weeks ago the medical staff tried to do her medical exam but the lady doctor was harassed and threatened so she backed of. Now that zardari opened his big mouth , the establishment is probably gonna make sure it gets done.

Who cares if the story is true or not. We are having a blast with this here on PDF. :nana: Who wants to talk about politics all day ? :sick:

So what is going to happen to her career after all these scandals ?

wha does that mean ??

not only pretty, but voluptuous. :smitten:

That is basically a Sindhi slogan which PPP uses, MARSU MARSU Sindh Na De Su, which translates into they will die but will not give away Sindh. :P

Back
Top Bottom