What's new

Ayan Ali may be pregnant

Is Ayyan Ali married? Otherwise she could be looking at the death penalty if this news is true.

:) First of all even if it has happened i think we should not drag personal affairs of anyone in the public.

Secondly well isn't it possible she might had tied the knot secretly ?

and NO here had been no death penalties so far for fatherless births even

:) First of all even if it has happened i think we should not drag personal affairs of anyone in the public.

Secondly well isn't it possible she might had tied the knot secretly ?

and NO here had been no death penalties so far for fatherless births even

Which is why I used the exact words I used when I asked the question: "could" "if this news is true".

father-of-forensic-psychology-21422910.jpg
May be Nawaz?

obsession with female body, why is this ''news'' even being discussed in Public? --- Desi men love rumour mongering to satisfy their egos and even if this news is true, It's her body her choice, Get a life people

Which is why I used the exact words I used when I asked the question: "could" "if this news is true".

Though i doubt this "news" or i would say it is more of a claim, but this thing was also claimed on a spicy scandal blog type about a week back.

Yes,there is some possibility of this as everybody can't resist hot girl like ayyan ali.
May be she has trapped him, I mean, one of the richest man of Pakistan.

bwahahahahaha trapped? yeh the man accused whoever he is was born just yesterday sucking his thumb

I can here because there is a crowd gathered here only to find out it is about something that happens thousands of times every minute.

This news is only a big deal for the guy who impregnated her not rest of the world. So calm down it is non of our business and shoo go home .....

Back
Top Bottom