What's new

Awesome Speech by Javed Hashmi in NA

Seems there has been a gross misunderstanding b/w Imran Khan abd Javed Hashmi and both have over reacted.

Hope everything gets resolved quickly. The sane heads in PTI like SMQ< Asad Umar, Arif Alvi etc reconcile the two.

exactly. the only way for PTI to wash this bad mark is by making Hashmi sb do it. And since i think there wasnt any deep rooted conspiracy against the system, PTI leaders should bring IK and Javed Hashmi on the table. In a good gesture, IK should pull back to the D chowk and apologise to Hashmi sb for undermining the collective decision of the senior leadership. I dont see any other way out for PTI as of now.

It is too late. Damage, in-fact severe damage is done, not only to the credibility and sincerity of IK, but to the impartiality and honesty of the Army too. Allah knows if Hashmi was aware of the consequences of what he has been saying in past two days.

even if he was, his loyalty to the sanctity of the parliament far outweigh his loyalty to any particular party. This is why his fears were enough a proof for him to speak up rather than wait for the time when he achieves certainty.

exactly. the only way for PTI to wash this bad mark is by making Hashmi sb do it. And since i think there wasnt any deep rooted conspiracy against the system, PTI leaders should bring IK and Javed Hashmi on the table. In a good gesture, IK should pull back to the D chowk and apologise to Hashmi sb for undermining the collective decision of the senior leadership. I dont see any other way out for PTI as of now.

According to JH, IK was planning to 'attack' the Parliament.

And we all know that this wasn't the case and still isn't.

So JH and IK should hold a joint press conference from the top of the container and clear the air.

According to JH, IK was planning to 'attack' the Parliament.

And we all know that this wasn't the case and still isn't.

So JH and IK should hold a joint press conference from the top of the container and clear the air.

that would be ideal but who will convince IK to wrap up his stubbornness?

That will have to be done by the more rational heads in the party.

The move to go public about JH and saying 'hamari rahain juda ho gayi hain' and then serving notices was too premature.

This is the only con of Imran Khan that I think he has along with stance on terrorism (although that seems to have changed somewhat). He is too rash and stubborn.

There is another interview by JH--an exclusive one with J. Chaudhry from yesterday--in which JH said he had told IK to NOT march because it will be a big wrong step. According to JH, this govt was going to implode after a couple of years and that IK's star was rising and that do well in KPK--all these would surely lead to IK being the PM very soon.
Alas! When Sheeda Tilli got hold of IK's ears...

There is another interview by JH--an exclusive one with J. Chaudhry from yesterday--in which JH said he had told IK to NOT march because it will be a big wrong step. According to JH, this govt was going to implode after a couple of years and that IK's star was rising and that do well in KPK--all these would surely lead to IK being the PM very soon.

yup i saw that. and cant agree more with Hashmi sb's advice. Unfortunate turn of events for PTI

The move to go public about JH and saying 'hamari rahain juda ho gayi hain' and then serving notices was too premature.

This is the only con of Imran Khan that I think he has along with stance on terrorism (although that seems to have changed somewhat). He is too rash and stubborn.

ya man. lets hope that sanity prevails or else i fail to see how PTI will get over this blow. tweet to asad umer.. i have just done that.. need to shout it out to him

Stubbornness you said? You back-stab your boss in the middle of his crisis and then tell me about his reaction; also tell me who will convince your boss to let you get away with your backstabbing.

You are not realizing the sensitivity/severity of the issue it seems.

All blame goes to IK (for he showed incompetence in choosing the right team) and no gaddi-nasheen makhdom or tilla saab.

Last edited:
“There’s a system present that makes and breaks governments from the inside,” he says.

Referring to Imran and PAT chief Dr Tahirul Qadri, Hashmi asks: “How can I stand with people that want to destroy this Parliament?”

“The trial should not be of Imran Khan, it should be of Parliament” he says.

To me it seems like he is taking his chances and trying to cause confusion of which side he is on....

1st he criticizes the system then when it comes to IK questions how can he break this criticized already broken system?

I am actually shocked at people quoting the words of one who backstabs his own boss...yea the one who "respects him the most" when that man needed him the most?!

Doesnt that smell like a snake to you?

What just coz he has more yrs experience in a corrupted system --which he criticized ---he seems to be the expert and over riding any form of other information?

How is that not a form of slave mind...go with the oldest forget he is a liar, backstabbing bitch?!

Yes, IK did wrong to shake hands with papa smurf...it took JH 17 days of sit in + dancing to realize that? really?

Yes, IK did wrong by marching into the gates....but JH didnt have to try to save his skin by screaming a foul like a bitch...Sorry to say I cant agree with such a man...his very character should be questionable...

where he criticizes the parliament and gets pity by saying how can I let this system which is broken from in get torn down by IK? :unsure:

Today JH revealed IK and TuQ met in london, and shuja pasha was action in Lahore.

All goes incredit, this 14 people killing n model town was staged to bring down shareefs.

Before 14 july, there was no one to even speak again Shahbaz, but this model town incident raised lots of finger.. This is dirty intelligence game.. and PTI and TuQ are just some strings used against government because of Hamid Mir and geo episode.. that is the reason demands kept changing till the final 6 commentments were released by Imran and 10 by Qadri..

He has rather shown Imran Khan his stature. Which is greater than TuQ. Imran should understand that despite his repeated call, why people are not paying heed to him. And the way Hashmi defended him despite him sacking with a statement, shows the sincerity of Javid Hashmi to his leader. All these sheeda talli 11 has a proven track record of throwing someone in a gutter and then escaping the scene. I said it again and again even at the start of dharna was that one person which Imran needs to avoid the most is Sheeda Talli. If PTI had two or three people like Javed Hashmi, then situation wouldn't have reached to this turn of events. People can expect acts of violence from TuQ but not from Imran. No body was listening to me when I was saying that Imran should know that his mob is not of mureeds, but political workers and common people.A mureed can even jump in a burning hell if his peer asks him to do so. But you shouldn't expect this from a political worker. Result was Imran's ranks vanished as the clashes erupted. You shouldn't expect the families to run into the baton charge. I 1000% agree with Javid Hashmi that government should give PTI a respectable way out but Imran needs more people like Javed Hashmi around him to accept it because, in all honesty, PTI will definitely loose a lot especially when LGBs are a more probable outcome out of resolution of this turmoil. What is lost can be rebuild over time, nobody though BB and NS would ever be able to make a political comeback in 1999 but they did. So can Imran Khan but just stop this fall and get back on the track....

no Imran doesnt deserve Hashmi, Imran is a dictator at heart and he is happy being people like Sheeda taali

To me it seems like he is taking his chances and trying to cause confusion of which side he is on....

1st he criticizes the system then when it comes to IK questions how can he break this criticized already broken system?

I am actually shocked at people quoting the words of one who backstabs his own boss...yea the one who "respects him the most" when that man needed him the most?!

Doesnt that smell like a snake to you?

What just coz he has more yrs experience in a corrupted system --which he criticized ---he seems to be the expert and over riding any form of other information?

How is that not a form of slave mind...go with the oldest forget he is a liar, backstabbing bitch?!

Yes, IK did wrong to shake hands with papa smurf...it took JH 17 days of sit in + dancing to realize that? really?

Yes, IK did wrong by marching into the gates....but JH didnt have to try to save his skin by screaming a foul like a bitch...Sorry to say I cant agree with such a man...his very character should be questionable...

where he criticizes the parliament and gets pity by saying how can I let this system which is broken from in get torn down by IK? :unsure:

you probably dont know Hashmi, he used to criticize PMLN openly when he was the president of PMLN

He seems to be having bipolar disorder. He should make up his mind, whether to side with IK or not. Because right now he is not helping the situation.

imran khan and pti deserve fasadi people like sheeda talli and qadri than mature and sensible politicians like Hashmi.

Few years back Javed Hashmi came to US and leave very bad track record. People around him in US call him, power hungry and collected lots of cash on personal behalf.Plus always ask for first class ticket in US domestic flight for his family and poor supporter raised the fund and provide him.
Soon he will join PPP or try make forward block with group of few supporter.

Last edited:
Yea he seems to be having his maturity seizure :D

No, Hashmi is a man who follow his principles more than following any party or leader blindly . Obviously kids of pti will cheers for anyone who say yes to call of their messiah and will hate anyone who oppose fasadi politics of their leader because for them IK is infallible.

Back
Top Bottom