What's new

Awesome Speech by Javed Hashmi in NA

aamerjamal

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
wow, guyz i m N-supporter, but i must say its the one of best speech that actually reflect my feeling about the whole system, solution for the system and crisis. can't disagree with him on anything....

Bhaghi u Rocks Sir G....

He want to remain in PTI and work for his leader Nawaz sharif with soft opposition on order of PMLN.
Heavy investment from Noora league. 2.5 billion for intelligence bureau.

ExaDt.jpg

nawaz-sharif-was-and-is-my-leader-if-i-join-pmln-no-one-will-stop-me-javed-hashmi.jpg

177686_65640390.jpg

khabar-yeh-hai-nawaz-sharif-is-my-leader-javed-hashmi-8th-may-2014.jpg

Do you think Javed Hashmi will come back and join with Imran Khan?

Do you think Javed Hashmi will come back and join with Imran Khan?
I see him ending up like Jamshed Dasti, a mast without a sail; Allah knows better. But for his own good, and for the good of IK/PTI (if he still believes in their good for they have hosted him and given lots of respect despite his childish attitude), he should seek an honorable retirement.

he should be let go from PTI respectfully ... he damaged party when it was weak .

After disclosing PAT, PTI plans for Martial Law as he thinks. He now resigned from National Assembly.
Please give your neutral opinion on this.
He has rather shown Imran Khan his stature. Which is greater than TuQ. Imran should understand that despite his repeated call, why people are not paying heed to him. And the way Hashmi defended him despite him sacking with a statement, shows the sincerity of Javid Hashmi to his leader. All these sheeda talli 11 has a proven track record of throwing someone in a gutter and then escaping the scene. I said it again and again even at the start of dharna was that one person which Imran needs to avoid the most is Sheeda Talli. If PTI had two or three people like Javed Hashmi, then situation wouldn't have reached to this turn of events. People can expect acts of violence from TuQ but not from Imran. No body was listening to me when I was saying that Imran should know that his mob is not of mureeds, but political workers and common people.A mureed can even jump in a burning hell if his peer asks him to do so. But you shouldn't expect this from a political worker. Result was Imran's ranks vanished as the clashes erupted. You shouldn't expect the families to run into the baton charge. I 1000% agree with Javid Hashmi that government should give PTI a respectable way out but Imran needs more people like Javed Hashmi around him to accept it because, in all honesty, PTI will definitely loose a lot especially when LGBs are a more probable outcome out of resolution of this turmoil. What is lost can be rebuild over time, nobody though BB and NS would ever be able to make a political comeback in 1999 but they did. So can Imran Khan but just stop this fall and get back on the track....

Last edited:
the issue is that Hashmi sb's credentials far exceed any other democracy lover in this country. Even if all the politicians unite to say one thing, Hashmi sb's words will be more weighty. However, i still feel he has over interpreted his fears. Watch his press conference and then watch his interview with Express news. While at the press conference it appeared as if he was speaking with certainty, in the interview he only managed to link everything with his fears. It appears that since everything was going as planned, Hashmi sb took it as a conspiracy against the parliament and stood up. Unfortunately, he did not realise what it meant for the PTI's future if he turned out to be wrong with even a slightest possibility. A party (PTI) which had no past baggage is now very much tainted. All logical arguments are unconvincing when it comes to weighing them against Hashmi sb's assertions.

Nonetheless, his today's speech presents a moment of shame to all the champions of democracy. Hashmi sb is holding a mirror to everyone's face but I only see closed eyes, mischievous smiles and victory signs. There is hardly any taker!

“You [PM Nawaz] need to respect every member of this Parliament,” says Hashmi.
Despite a fallout with PTI chairman Imran Khan, Hashmi says no politician has respected him as much as Imran.
“We need to focus on internally displaced persons (IDPs),” Hashmi adds, shifting focus from the current crisis to Operation Zarb-e-Azb in North Waziristan.
“Why haven’t you [government] taken any action over the Model Town incident?” Hashmi questions.
“There’s a system present that makes and breaks governments from the inside,” he says.
“Why didn’t the prime minter visit Parliament for 14 months?” Hashmi asks angrily.
Reiterating his grievances against Imran Khan, Hashmi refers to Imran’s proposal to form a technocratic government and how he was against it.
“You would be shocked by the underhanded tactics PML-N has applied against me in these past 14 months,” says Hashmi.
Referring to Imran and PAT chief Dr Tahirul Qadri, Hashmi asks: “How can I stand with people that want to destroy this Parliament?”
“I asked Khan sb, how he can stand with Qadri when his demands are so different from ours [PTI's],”
Hashmi adds.
“The trial should not be of Imran Khan, it should be of Parliament” he says.
Hashmi concludes his address by submitting his resignation to NA speaker.

(LIVE) Islamabad protests: Trial should be of Parliament not Imran, says Hashmi – The Express Tribune

Seems there has been a gross misunderstanding b/w Imran Khan abd Javed Hashmi and both have over reacted.

Hope everything gets resolved quickly. The sane heads in PTI like SMQ< Asad Umar, Arif Alvi etc reconcile the two.

Seems there has been a gross misunderstanding b/w Imran Khan abd Javed Hashmi and both have over reacted.

Hope everything gets resolved quickly. The sane heads in PTI like SMQ< Asad Umar, Arif Alvi etc reconcile the two.
It is too late. Damage, in-fact severe damage is done, not only to the credibility and sincerity of IK, but to the impartiality and honesty of the Army too. Allah knows if Hashmi was aware of the consequences of what he has been saying in past two days.

Back
Top Bottom