What's new

Awamileague sinks in city polls

@hinduguy are from Bengal? I think your ID is hacked. Past Hinduguy was very modest.
But new hinduguy got different behavior.

lol .. no.. am just being rude now a days, because I realize people dont like decency.... or any discussion.. here :yahoo:

However, am engaging serious posters too.

Last edited by a moderator:
RAWami League threw away these city elections because herr Führerin madam Sheikh Hasina considered winning such a low level city election beneath her.

@Ojana @monitor awamileague candidates were heavyweight popular candidates. specially hiron in barisal. even a jamati from barisal will confess that last awami mayor worked hard for the city and turned barisal into a good looking city. the awami candidate was so confident that - he used these words before election - 'jodi mone hoy barishal er jonno kaj korechi to vote diben, nahole diben na. kamran from sylhet, khaleq from khulna, litn of rajshahi were also strong and familiar candidates. on the other hand, bnp walas chose local thugs, party musclemen, hugely unpopular candidates. they couldnt talk, couldnt defend. they were nobody in front of awami candidates. so people were confused and awami league leaders got few votes for their positions but bnp walas won because of national politics and hefajot. and there was election engineering also. but it didnt work, as differences were huge.... i am waiting for gazipur poll. mannan and ajmat both are hugely popular and this is awami vote base because of the late ahsanullah master...

Last edited by a moderator:
however, this is a sign for indians here on this forum who think pdf bangladeshis dont represent bangladesh. shahbag is the root cause of awami downfall.

plus we should keep in mind that seculars only live in cities and this is city poll. rural bangladesh will become awami graveyard. just wait and see. hefajat is the card.

In your dreams. Majority still support Awami League. Some isolated incidents aint gonna change that. Awami League set an example of democratic behavior. RAWmat e Hefatjot and friends should take a lesson.

In your dreams. Majority still support Awami League. Some isolated incidents aint gonna change that. Awami League set an example of democratic behavior. RAWmat e Hefatjot and friends should take a lesson.

majority support aawami league? ah ha ha. 6-0 it is ( ctg, comilla, barisal, sylhet, raj, khulna) ... lol. u need to call ur psychiatrist.

What happened to so called "Gonojagoron mancha" yaani "Murtids/behaya mancha"? How come they could not save Awami canidates from falling? :undecided:

A fair election under Bangladesh Awami League. Democracy at it's best.
Welcome back where have you been lately?:)
I knew you would show up just to say Awami League is the most honest party in BD and conducted free-fair elections. And as it seems Zakir Vai is also camping in this thread. So, you two should get started and dont keep us waiting anymore. :lol::pop:

Back
Top Bottom