What's new

Awami League MP Ilyas Molla and AL youth wing leaders burn down Bihari camp and kill 10 Bihari's

Biharis are divided on migrating to Pakistan. Among those who choose Bd as their nation, already got citizenship and move on.

Other group still hoping to migrate to Pakistan and still living in camp. Keep in mind that these guys never seen Pakistan. They migrated from Indian Bihar to the then East Pakistan.

I believe there is a huge fund sitting in Bank that was collected during 71 crisis for Bihari in East Pakistan. In my personal opinion, if possible Pakistan government may consider to absorbed them and use the fund to rehabilitate them in Pakistan.

You are being too emotional. Calm down and look at it from my perspective: The whole of first page contains NOTHING that supported the thread title. Unfortunately, I can not read Bangali. I can only read English. As OP it is your responsibility to ensure that the thread title matches the material presented, not mine.

Edit your first post truthfully and add the relevant material and let me know.

I can not believe this. This is the third time I am asking you to do something that you should have done right at the beginning. Now, instead of writing another post to protest the change, go and actually do something so I can change the title with *some* justification. Do you think I can just do things based on nothing? You are the OP, show some responsibility!

Emotional? far from it. Go back and check the updates on initial post.

@Chak Bamu there are two article url links in OP:

1. বিডিটুডে.নেট:যুবলীগ নেতা জুয়েল রানা, সেন্টু ও শরিফুলের নেতৃত্বে বিহারী ক্যাম্পে আগুন দেওয়া হয়
The head-line of the above news article in English:
Jubo League (Awami League's youth wing) leaders Jewel Rana, Sentu and Shariful led the effort to burn down Bihari Camp

2. বিডিটুডে.নেট:কালশীতে বিহারী হত্যাকাণ্ডে এমপি ইলিয়াস মোল্লা জড়িত!
(Awami League) MP Ilyas Molla involved in the massacre of Bihari's that took place in Kalshi

Emotional? far from it. Go back and check the updates on initial post.
@Chak Bamu there are two article url links in OP:

1. বিডিটুডে.নেট:যুবলীগ নেতা জুয়েল রানা, সেন্টু ও শরিফুলের নেতৃত্বে বিহারী ক্যাম্পে আগুন দেওয়া হয়
Jubo League (Awami League's youth wing) leaders Jewel Rana, Sentu and Shariful led the effort to burn down Bihari Camp

2. বিডিটুডে.নেট:কালশীতে বিহারী হত্যাকাণ্ডে এমপি ইলিয়াস মোল্লা জড়িত!
(Awami League) MP Ilyas Molla involved in the massacre of Bihari's that took place in Kalshi

OK guys, please suggest a realistic title, so that I do not have to change again.

OK guys, please suggest a realistic title, so that I do not have to change again.

Here is my suggestion:

Awami League MP Ilyas Molla and AL youth wing leaders burn down Bihari camp and kill 10 Bihari's

Change it to what the OP gave it in the first place and get over with it already. Apparently death of 10 innocent people didn't hurt them as badly as the change of thread title did.

Here is my suggestion:

Awami League MP Ilyas Molla and AL youth wing leaders burn down Bihari camp and kill 10 Bihari's.
kill 10 Bihari's what ?

Change it to what the OP gave it in the first place and get over with it already. Apparently death of 10 innocent people didn't hurt them as badly as the change of thread title did.

kill 10 Bihari's what ?

Not sure what your question is, Bihari is a Muslim migrant from Bihar, often from other parts of India as well, but not from West Bengal.

You have asked for information in initial post to reflect original title, I have done that. You have justification now to change it back. Perhaps, you can explain what is "reality" and what is "realistic" in PDF - anything that put india in bad light is not allowed?

You have asked for information in initial post to reflect original title, I have done that. You have justification now. Perhaps, you can explain what is "reality" and what is "realistic" in PDF - anything that put india in bad light is not allowed?

Its not that my friend. The thread title has to match the content. I waited for your input and then adopted @kalu_miah 's suggestion. The thread title is changed again for the last time.

You have asked for information in initial post to reflect original title, I have done that. You have justification now to change it back. Perhaps, you can explain what is "reality" and what is "realistic" in PDF - anything that put india in bad light is not allowed?
Its not that my friend. The thread title has to match the content. I waited for your input and then adopted @kalu_miah 's suggestion. The thread title is changed again for the last time.

As much you can not admit, it is that. Whatever the reason, you (i mean forum) are here to see indian name is uphold. Why dont you make rule - no comments or thread that reflects india badly is allowed. On that note, you may close the thread and that is what indians would appreciate.

Yaba over doses last night !

biharis are simply trouble makers ! so they derserve some lessons . The local people in mirpur will never forget biharis roles in 1971. let 'em roasted !

Many noncombatant Bihari's lost their lives in 1971. What we need is a War Crimes trial that takes full accounts of War Crimes from all sides, Bihari's, Pakistani's and Bengali's who killed noncombatant civilians.

You are out of line to support killing Bihari's today because of what happened in 1971. @Chak Bamu you may want to take a look at this.

Yaba over doses last night !

biharis are simply trouble makers ! so they derserve some lessons . The local people in mirpur will never forget biharis roles in 1971. let 'em roasted !

Nothing better could be expected from Awami killers who justify burning and killing children.

Many noncombatant Bihari's lost their lives in 1971. What we need is a War Crimes trial that takes full accounts of War Crimes from all sides, Bihari's, Pakistani's and Bengali's who killed noncombatant civilians.

You are out of line to support killing Bihari's today because of what happened in 1971. @Chak Bamu you may want to take a look at this.

Only selective action. It is about killing children of stranded Pakistanis and Awami killers, instead of calling them "terrorist" they are called " "AL youth wing leaders" . Nothing to be expected so long indian name is not associated.

Last edited:
I believe there is a huge fund sitting in Bank that was collected during 71 crisis for Bihari in East Pakistan. In my personal opinion, if possible Pakistan government may consider to absorbed them and use the fund to rehabilitate them in Pakistan.

that might have been possible, but to be honest there are two issues in Pakistan

1) pakistan is racially divided, other than Karachi no other part of pakistan will be willing to take beharis because of economic, racial, political, provincial factors even though Pakistan claims to be based on religion but these are ground facts

2) Karachi has become over populated since the 80s when afghans migrated to karachi, since then many ethnicities have moved in the city like iranians, burmese, Afghanis etc, now constant influx of people from all across pakistan and lack of resources is near to crippling the city, secondly there will be politics played on it, beharis will change the political and racial dynamics of Sindh which will think of it as an invasion of Sindhi lands, so will other provinces like Punjab, balochistan and KPK

3) the most likely solution will be to convince those beharis to get rehabilitation in bangladesh and pakistan should and must act to rehabilitate them there, since they are a burden on bangladesh and it would like to rehabilite them then leaving them rotting at some corner of bangladesh

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom