What's new

Awami League minister calls Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) followers "robbers" and "terrorist"

PM today confirm in press conference his disposal from cabinet and ministry .

Awami League tells 100 lie in a minute and you are here telling us what hindutva Awami League PM had said? Here is Awami (and whomever propagating Awami lie) exposed. In one face hindutva Awami league telling culprit is no longer a minister and in another face they extended culprit minister all facilities to represent Bangladesh. Picture of Awami League minister (4th from left) who attacked Islamic faith sent to represent Bangladesh with minister protocol.

লতিফ সিদ্দিকী এখন মেক্সিকোতে

460cceb4eeea3e0aeba46d14fd22ac76.jpg
03 Oct, 2014 মহানবী (সা.), হজ্ব এবং তাবলীগ জামায়াত নিয়ে অবমাননাকর মন্তব্য করে বিতর্কিত হওয়া লতিফ সিদ্দিকী এখন মেক্সিকোতে অবস্থান করছেন। মেক্সিকোতে সদ্য সমাপ্ত Wold Congress on Information Technology অর্থাৎ WCIT Mixico ২০১৪-র উদ্বোধনী অনুষ্ঠানে যোগ দিলেও মূল অনুষ্ঠান এবং সমাপনীতে ছিলেন না।

বিডিটুডে.নেট:লতিফ সিদ্দিকী এখন মেক্সিকোতে

Last edited:
If he said that in India. He would be sent to hell soon.

But Bangladesh produces lot of people like him. Talisma comes to my mind. Its funny that leftist in W.Bengal are pro-Islam and the ones in BD are anti-Islam.

@ It reminds me the famous dialogue of Rekha in " Mukadder ka Sikkender". " Dil me piyer ka lalach hota ya tu O premic benne ka dhong karta hai ".

@ In West Bengal, the Leftist sponsors the Muslim as they are minority and wants to grasp their "Vote". In Bangladesh the Awami Leaquer's are anti-Islamic as because they wanted to come under good fate to India. It is not a new, " Ye silsila chalta rehega ".

That chap has been known to siphon large amounts of money abroad. With those offensive remarks, it would serve as a ticket for the right of asylum in some Western country.

It's like: "Hey, Islamaphobic and freedom of speech loving peoples of the West, please save me from the Tabligh savages who are threatening to kill me due to my remarks on Islam. Also, I have lots of money. Please give me political asylum."

And if I'm not mistaken, his family reside in Canada. I've heard of one place in Canada where AL minister's families live. The ministers continuously siphon money over there to support their family's luxurious lives. I couldn't quite place the name of the place.

I didn't quiet understand why he'd insult Joy. One can suppose that he did it just to anger the PM, further escalating the justification of his purpose. The key word here is right of asylum.

Sheikh Hasina likes to hang out on the international front. Some timing eh?

Last edited:
Abdul Latif Siddiqui, ? Why he is using a "Muslim name"? Why not come out clean nad use his "Real" Hindu name?

My mothers friends just came back from Dacca and they say everyone hates Awami league over there, this may be why.

everyone hated mujeeb also, but it seems like most probable things happening in BD are the ones everyone hates.

what is Awami league?

everyone hated mujeeb also, but it seems like most probable things happening in BD are the ones everyone hates.
well Mujeeb did his job well in breaking us LOL

what is Awami league?

well Mujeeb did his job well in breaking us LOL

Awami league is the political party started (I think) by Mujeeb's daughter. Mujeeb did his job but back then it was believed that everyone in Bangladesh hates mujeeb.

Awami league is the political party started (I think) by Mujeeb's daughter. Mujeeb did his job but back then it was believed that everyone in Bangladesh hates mujeeb.
wel what was the name of Mujeeb's party, hmm, if someone hates him or not, he should have become PM in the then elections

To be honest as an atheist, I felt Islam is better than most of the religions (including hinduism). But doing 5time namas a day, performing huj will make someone better? Odd thing is people aren't ready to even know why we have to perform such things, just following blindly something today which suited thousands of year ago.

Even suprised, why no lord or messenger aren't coming in modern times.

what is Awami league?

What is Awami League?

Awami is an Urdu word meaning "people's".

League is an English word meaning a collection of people, groups or countries that combine for a particular purpose.

Whole official name is Bangladesh Awami League. So it translates to Bangladesh People's League.

:D

What is Awami League?

Awami is an Urdu word meaning "people's".

League is an English word meaning a collection of people, groups or countries that combine for a particular purpose.

Whole official name is Bangladesh Awami League. So it translates to Bangladesh People's League.

:D
YES, thats it, but what was its name before Bangladesh was made?

Back
Top Bottom