What's new

Awami govt proved again - they are indian stooges

^^ whats up with you guys and your conspiracy theories? I think India knows better than to turn BD into a desert, we already have issues with immigration, and why would we want a poor and unstable country at our doorstep? and a trade corridor would bring money into BD, unless you guys already have more money than you can use, why don't you think of this as an opportunity for BD to make some cash? either way, India surrounds BD, so it makes no sense to isolate yourselves from us.

Have some faith in your country and your people, if India ever did anything overtly hostile than you wouldn't have to worry about spreading the message through sections of the media 'not controlled by india' (lol) some people are just paranoid probably due to some complex.

India still has a lot to do to get its own house in order, I doubt taking over BD is high on the list if it is at all.

Last edited:
^^ whats up with you guys and your conspiracy theories? I think India knows better than to turn BD into a desert, we already have issues with immigration, and why would we want a poor and unstable country at our doorstep? and a trade corridor would bring money into BD, unless you guys already have more money than you can use, why don't you think of this as an opportunity for BD to make some cash? either way, India surrounds BD, so it makes no sense to isolate yourselves from us.

Have some faith in your country and your people, if India ever did anything overtly hostile than you wouldn't have to worry about spreading the message through sections of the media 'not controlled by india' (lol) some people are just paranoid probably due to some complex.

India still has a lot to do to get its own house in order, I doubt taking over BD is high on the list if it is at all.

What beneficial or not that is Bangladesh to decide, NOT indian to dictate directly or through its stooges. Beyond that, would india allow its territory as corridor to go to Pakistan, Nepal or other distant countries? Unless the answer is yes, you or any indian don't have any valid argument, period.

What beneficial or not that is Bangladesh to decide, NOT indian to dictate directly or through its stooges. Beyond that, would india allow its territory as corridor to go to Pakistan, Nepal or other distant countries? Unless the answer is yes, you or any indian don't have any valid argument, period.

And Bangladesh has decided has it not? The Awami league was elected by Bangladeshis for Bangladeshis, you guys think they are "Indian stooges" just because they have a pro-India policy. I'm not sure why that's the case, maybe some sort of a complex or just plain old paranoia, what could India possibly gain by harming Bangladesh? you are after all our neighbors, we already have a nuclear threat at our doorstep, why would we want more enemies?

and of course, I'm sure if relations between India and Bangladesh improve we would give Bangladesh transit rights, for a price of course. India and Nepal have open borders, there are millions of Nepalis living in peace in India.

What you guys need to understand is that India and Bangladesh are joined at the hip, we need to cooperate and we need to co-exist in peace, it would be senseless for India to try and dictate terms to anyone and risk antagonizing them. Trade between India and Bangladesh has enormous potential, this is something we both should be anxious to capitalize on.

There are clear indications the elections were rigged. The main architect of the rigging and manipulation was Gen. Moin U. Ahmed who is being rewarded with the post of Ambassador to Washington. This has become an illegitimate government. It has arrested Pintu for the Pilkhana massacre but not the AL MP's implicated in the Army report.

There are clear indications the elections were rigged. The main architect of the rigging and manipulation was Gen. Moin U. Ahmed who is being rewarded with the post of Ambassador to Washington. This has become an illegitimate government. It has arrested Pintu for the Pilkhana massacre but not the AL MP's implicated in the Army report.

So shorty is running away. Bastard......I hope he get into some kind of accident and die in the process.............Haram child of Mir-jaffar.

Ok so if you have evidence that the elections were rigged why don't you go to court and expose the criminals, you'll become a national hero!:smokin:

On the other hand, if you have no real evidence and all of what you stated above is simply your own opinion, well then I guess to each his own. Although baseless allegations like the ones you've made are disingenuous to say the least.

Ok so if you have evidence that the elections were rigged why don't you go to court and expose the criminals, you'll become a national hero!:smokin:

On the other hand, if you have no real evidence and all of what you stated above is simply your own opinion, well then I guess to each his own. Although baseless allegations like the ones you've made are disingenuous to say the least.

Answer this first then rest is relevant:

Would india allow its territory as corridor to go to Pakistan, Nepal or other distant countries? Unless the answer is yes, you or any indian don't have any valid argument, period.

There can be no justice under an AL government. They have even rigged the courts with all their judges. The police cannot even arrest the MP's implicated in the BDR mutiny.

There can be no justice under an AL government. They have even rigged the courts with all their judges. The police cannot even arrest the MP's implicated in the BDR mutiny.

Not to mention. All of Hasina and her dalal bahini's case being withdrown. Yeha "din bodol' alright :tdown:

Last edited:
Answer this first then rest is relevant:

Would india allow its territory as corridor to go to Pakistan, Nepal or other distant countries? Unless the answer is yes, you or any indian don't have any valid argument, period.

I already did, if our relations improve, I don't see why it wouldn't be possible. Pakistan may not be a viable option for some time, but if things improve on that front I'm sure that could work too. We could consider an economic union loosely along the lines of the European Union, India, Bangladesh, Sri-Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan and maybe even Afghanistan to begin with, and sooner or later the Pakistanis could hop on board.

We also have a slight advantage over other regions because most of us can speak a common language, so that might make it easier for people to conduct business.

What you guys need to keep in mind is that South Asia is the poorest region in Asia, not second or third but THE poorest. If we work together I'm sure we could turn that around rather quickly. There are many things India could help Bangladesh with, like IT, generic drugs, etc. We are neighbors whether we like it or not, so it's senseless to keep bickering and pointing fingers, I'd rather focus on finding ways to work together.

India and Bangladesh have no major disputes, if you guys could even consider reconciliation with Pakistanis after '71, then India hasn't ever done anything along those lines, we should have been best buddies a long time ago. There is nothing we can't sit down and work out, which is what both governments are doing by the way, that's something you should support rather than oppose. That's the only way we'll ever see any kind of stability and prosperity.

So does that mean you have cold hard evidence that would stand in a court of law?

I already did, if our relations improve, I don't see why it wouldn't be possible. Pakistan may not be a viable option for some time, but if things improve on that front I'm sure that could work too. We could consider an economic union loosely along the lines of the European Union, India, Bangladesh, Sri-Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan and maybe even Afghanistan to begin with, and sooner or later the Pakistanis could hop on board.

We also have a slight advantage over other regions because most of us can speak a common language, so that might make it easier for people to conduct business.

What you guys need to keep in mind is that South Asia is the poorest region in Asia, not second or third but THE poorest. If we work together I'm sure we could turn that around rather quickly. There are many things India could help Bangladesh with, like IT, generic drugs, etc. We are neighbors whether we like it or not, so it's senseless to keep bickering and pointing fingers, I'd rather focus on finding ways to work together.

India and Bangladesh have no major disputes, if you guys could even consider reconciliation with Pakistanis after '71, then India hasn't ever done anything along those lines, we should have been best buddies a long time ago. There is nothing we can't sit down and work out, which is what both governments are doing by the way, that's something you should support rather than oppose. That's the only way we'll ever see any kind of stability and prosperity.

Thanks for you insightfull thought. I second to that. I dont understand why on earth south asia is one of the least integrated region on earth even though we have multiple forum like SAARC and BIMSTEC. Why none of the countries in south asia has a comfortable relationship with India and unfortunately all of them have common border with India and none of them has border with any other country. Funny isnt it?
Coming to Bangladesh, why so much bashing against Bangladesh from print media to electronic media to Bharat Rakshak? Why every single disputes were kept alive years after years even though Bangladesh makes significant strife to solve all of them? Why JRC(Joint River Comission) does not sit together years after year whereas it was agreed upon to sit in every six month. Why barage is built keeping Bangladesh in blind despite repeated protest. Why India does not take a middle ground in every dispute and solve that instead of asking BD to give up its legitimate claim? Why India wants BD to take its help and everybody start dancing hearing those news despite BD does not want any favor from India unless they are in equal terms.
What BD want to see, is a good will from India first. We want India to stop building any dam on rivers. Period. We are working hard to dredging those rivers to keep the water flowing and India working in opposite stopping those water. We must, I repeat must need those water to protect our echo system and to protect us from ever rising sea water. If India continue doing that you will not see Sundarban in next 50 years. There will not be any compromise and God forbid we dont have to wage a war for that sole purpose.

Thanks for you insightfull thought. I second to that. I dont understand why on earth south asia is one of the least integrated region on earth even though we have multiple forum like SAARC and BIMSTEC. Why none of the countries in south asia has a comfortable relationship with India and unfortunately all of them have common border with India and none of them has border with any other country. Funny isnt it?
Coming to Bangladesh, why so much bashing against Bangladesh from print media to electronic media to Bharat Rakshak? Why every single disputes were kept alive years after years even though Bangladesh makes significant strife to solve all of them? Why JRC(Joint River Comission) does not sit together years after year whereas it was agreed upon to sit in every six month. Why barage is built keeping Bangladesh in blind despite repeated protest. Why India does not take a middle ground in every dispute and solve that instead of asking BD to give up its legitimate claim? Why India wants BD to take its help and everybody start dancing hearing those news despite BD does not want any favor from India unless they are in equal terms.
What BD want to see, is a good will from India first. We want India to stop building any dam on rivers. Period. We are working hard to dredging those rivers to keep the water flowing and India working in opposite stopping those water. We must, I repeat must need those water to protect our echo system and to protect us from ever rising sea water. If India continue doing that you will not see Sundarban in next 50 years. There will not be any compromise and God forbid we dont have to wage a war for that sole purpose.

Thanks. you asked a pretty good question, I too have wondered about this on several occasions. so why doesn't India have comfortable relations with all its neighbors? Well that isn't entirely true if you think about it. We're cool with Nepal, yes the Government has changed but I don't think there have been any significant changes in our relationship, our borders are more or less open, and Nepalis and Desis get along more often than not. At the end of the day Nepal depends on India for everything from gas to T-shirts. The same is true with Sri-Lanka, we're doing O.K. The Chinese are trying to get a foothold there, but then again, its not like Sri-Lanka would want to play a part in our little cold war, so I don't see any significant threat from Hambantota, it's something to be concerned about, but I wouldn't lose sleep over it, the Sri-Lankans are looking for investments not a war. Overall our relations there are good.

We seem to have some unnecessary friction with Bangladesh, I blame this primarily on Khaleda and on inept Indian politicians. it takes two hands to clap you see, so if India hasn't been completely straightforward, its also because the political atmosphere in Bangladesh wasn't conducive at the time. Now that things have changed a compromise or two wouldn't be out of the question since it would be mutually beneficial. The issue of separatists/terrorists taking refuge in BD especially during Khaleda's tenure, immigration, so there are a few things that need to be sorted out. Not everything the media says is true, but that doesn't mean its all false. There is almost certainly a segment in BD that is decidedly 'anti-India', the reasons for this could be many but there is also an external factor to these elements that seek to promote religious fundamentalism to further their own cause. Pakistan has its fair share of influence in BD. Have you seen the thread on ULFA getting support from the ISI?

Nonetheless, the way things stand now our relations are set to improve drastically. There are conflicting reports about the effects the dams will cause downstream, I would hope that India proactively addresses these concerns and from what I have read, it seems like we are. India desperately needs energy but that shouldn't come at the cost of seriously antagonizing a bordering country, I don't see how that would benefit us. I will have to read more before I can comment further. I don't see a war erupting over this issue, if it was indeed this serious than I doubt India would've embarked on such a venture in the first place.

There has to be an initiative from both sides, India can show all the good will it wants, but its not going to help if BD can't reciprocate. I think the current government in India is the best we've had in a long time, so given some time I think our relations will take a turn for the better. With some initiative we can certainly form a strong strategic partnership and I think we are already working towards that end.

lets see how things play out in the coming months. :tup:

I already did, if our relations improve, I don't see why it wouldn't be possible.

That's not answer but more indian bs repackaged to deceive people. Without improved relation you are using Awami stooges for corridor for india but but rasing excuse when its come reciprocate. Sorry we are not deceived by your con act.

Indians can scream through their installed Awami stooges for corridors and dozens other indian projects but people has no support.

Back
Top Bottom