What's new

Australia, U19 World Cup Champions

Congrats to Pakistan..now they will be playing against West Indies on monday.

after this shameful act by India in IPL............ this win has surely made me proud of our future generations.............. i don't care if we win semi's and then finals........ for me we have won the WC already by beating India after this IPL drama

HTML:
ohhhhhh poors lose again ok no problim go play IPL.

:rofl:well said bro

The Last Over Video ,
Last Over , First ball run out problem then second ball out , give strike to inform batman.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian can have there cup on there way home in AIR INDIA and that is A CUP OF TEA.

Was watching higlights on sky and Indians are big mouth. Galiya etc. shame shame

did any one of you listened to commentary of Sanjae Manjrekar :lol:

man he was having pain.............some where

What wrong with you people. See some real games than Cricket. Watch Tennis now its the time for Australian Open or watch EPL. Two countries are fighting for a game played by only 10 countries.

What wrong with you people. See some real games than Cricket. Watch Tennis now its the time for Australian Open or watch EPL. Two countries are fighting for a game played by only 10 countries.

Hehe i am not fighting just have fun :) I am watching man utd vs Hull now :) and are Chelsea fan what about u ?

did any one of you listened to commentary of Sanjae Manjrekar :lol:

man he was having pain.............some where

No Sanjay is good person offcourse it hurts when his NATION loose i would have same feeling :)

One have to win and other have to loose :) But what i dont like is politic in sports. Let us ppl have fun watching sports and politicans can do what ever they want since most of Pakistanies and Indians are peace loving ppl. Proof is when Indian come to Pakistan and Pakistan went to India to play cricket...

7d5ce0a66ba2e01acd43f207becfbeca.jpg

e3a6c5757a26532c7e81cb8373296ed4.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom