What's new

Australia, U19 World Cup Champions

46.4 Hazlewood to Raza Hasan, OUT, Australia have won the World Cup! Lands on a good length outside off, tries to swing it over midwicket, gets a faint inside edge straight through to the keeper

Raza Hasan c †Triffitt b Hazlewood 10 (0m 7b 2x4 0x6) SR: 142.85

Well done Austrailia!!:tup:

Pakistan didn't play well in this match buit over all a superb tournament for Pakistan. :tup::tup:

Azam had been unbeaten in the entire tournament, but went out cheaply today. That was the game changer.

Overall good upcoming cricketers for Pakistan. I expect Azam and a few others to make it into the national side soon.

A well oiled system prevails......

Teams from the sub continent depend on individual brilliance to win matches.

Nevertheless Pakistan has done well to reach the finals. KEEP IT UP.

Why do you think Australian team is so good? Its because their U19 and league teams are so good.

Their league teams are good enough to beat any national side.

Bad luck today for pakistan & Hammad Azam..... but we have had a fantastic tournament......

:pakistan:پاکستان زندہ باد

World cup should have come to Asia. Anyways well done pakistan, your cricket's future is in safe hands.

Bad luck for Pakistan. I thought that after seniors were unable to beat Australia; our young ones U-19 would beat them, but not to be.

Why do you think Australian team is so good? Its because their U19 and league teams are so good.

Their league teams are good enough to beat any national side.

Comon, never in my wild drams, did I think that This side of Pakistan will loose to Australia, Pakistan was by far the best team in the Under19 WC.... Australians were lucky Enough, Anyways You played well Guys...

raza hasan should be soon given chance into the national side, hes a very young exciting prospect as a good spinner.

hammad azaam is another good prospect as a good allrounder

Since 90's we have this PROBLEM with Australians

The problem is the same

Pakistani team gets a break thru, early 3 wickets taken , instead of crumbling the Australian team suddenly gets this sense of responsibility and they go into TEST game mentality

Their players have this mentality , that they need to bat Full Sessions ... not just 3-4 overs.... they go in there with Test Cricket mentality when going gets tough... 3 wickets down , no problem they think I will make 50 runs, in 89 balls to stabalize things and thats what they do ...

Pakistani batsmen - can't judge a ball that is wide or that will be coming close for them to hit ....if Pakistani players just hit the balls that are with in reach they would never go out cheaply

207 runs is a cheap score but - then our batsmen have the same issue

They chase the balls thrown wide to them and they lose 1 wicket to duchebag calls from umpire (LBW)

No mental strength we had 1 player with Mental Strength Inzimam Ul Haq and we won world cup with up ... we don't produce player of his quality of Javid Miandad anymore we have Gili Danda player now ....player who we call

"STROKE player" in reality if I step on field and play 10 games my average will be same as these stroke players

But cograts to the youth team .... but same disappointment sadly as Seniors Seniors should just jump into the sea and don't even bother coming home ...

Unda(egg/ducks) master

Last edited:
Their players have this mentality , that they need to bat Full Sessions ... not just 3-4 overs.... they go in there with Test Cricket mentality when going gets tough... 3 wickets down , no problem they think I will make 50 runs, in 89 balls to stabalize things and thats what they do ...

Well said ... it is all about mental strength which all Asian teams lack.

There was no interference from Austrailian coach/ consultant during the game as their captain was setting up field and selecting bowlers. On the other hand Pakistani coach was handling everything.

Hammad Aam failed only once and that was the worst time for a failure :)

But one thing is for sure NO ONE in current team has the composure like Javed Miandad or Inzimam Ul Haq had , playing under Imran Khan

We won the world cup because we had both Javed Miandad /Inzimam in lineup at right time... after that we always missed something in our team ... we don't have 2 SOLID PLAYERS in squad that we can count on to socre 70+ runs ...

There was this Asim Kamal guy got banished for politcis ... solid test player now we have to live with STROKE players

We can't even bowl out Aussies they mecifully declare the innings

How pathetic is that in Senior Side.....

I never liked Younis Khan or Yousif ... they were similar in quality to like of Rameez Raja or other openers

After Inzimamul Haq , we have a GAP ... 4 man gap ... that is how big Inzimam ul Haq was in our team ... and not just his waist size but his Talent ...

Inzimam Could chase down 300+ score , making 1 run , 2 runs , 1 run no need to be STROKE player my arse....

All these STROKE players , are just ... nothing they deserve to play only in streets .... in flood lights

If you can't bat 1 SESSION fully you should not call yourself cricketer

nothing can be or willl be taken away from pakistan
tey did welll to reach finals
it was just tey had an offf day

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom