What's new

Australia and the US jump in, back Canada over Indian dispute

yeah you are here, we are not there on your forums...that's the difference because you are infinitely more obsessive...
Arey it's simple, don't discuss India or ban us. You are too stupid to understand what is there right in front of you. Indians are lucrative for this forum, you are not. Now stop crying and resign to that fact. Now shuuuu..

So far the only backers of Canada are Pakistani politicians & some Jamati BDians... I can understand the Pakistani politicians backing as they share a similar agenda to Canada of harbouring wanted criminals/ terrorists from India. But for the BD Jamatis, all I can say is.. LMAO... :rofl:

Last edited:
Arey you people discuss India and it's affairs as there is no tomorrow. And you wonder why Indians are here? Why cry at us? Ask Mods na. Everyone is looking after their monetary interests. You stupid mullahs can't even understand that. Shameless is you, you come back to this forum even after mods ignore your requests of banning Hindus. Have some shame and not come to this forum as a protest. Lol.

What a fucking pandit temple educated slum dweller
It’s his forum street shitting rape product he can do and say what he pleases as his one of us , unlike you no life no hope broke motherfucker unwanted unwashed begging for acceptance in a forum which despises you for everything you are and will end up being .

I pity you low life scum congregating where you don’t belong are unwanted and hated en mass

So far the only backers of Canada are Pakistani politicians & some Jamati BDians... I can understand the Pakistani politicians backing as they share a similar agenda to Canada of harbouring wanted criminals/ terrorists from India. But for the BD Jamatis, all I can say is.. LMAO... :rofl:

These pond scums are trying to claim their 2 minutes of fame under the sun. :D

Last edited:
At the end of this week, both India and Canada will eventually exhaust all of their hot air politically motivated steps and then the real players like the US will work in the background to sort out the issue.

I believe, India will consider Canada's request to support in their investigation with some take away from Canada of either extradition of Khalistani terrorists or some thing of that sort of action at their end. For Modi, this situation is increasing his popularity among Hindi voters to the maximum. So he does not have anything to loose from his popularity perspective during this election time. So India, under Modi, will keep on playing hardball with Tr till something is provided in return to Modi.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom