What's new

Australia and the US jump in, back Canada over Indian dispute

He said "chill out" to the fact that he wasn't appreciating Modi. Rewatch.

nope The question was about the alleged Indian involvement in the murder he heard it, and wanted to avoid it,

Your foreign ministry says it's raised concerns with the Indian government about its alleged role in the death of a Sikh activist in Canada, have you raised those concerns personally with Mr Modi at the G20, and do you regret calling him a boss when he visited in Australia?" the reporter asked.

Mr Albanese responded: "Seriously, you should chill out a bit. You know, we were at a venue where Bruce Springsteen played the last time I was there.

"I have had the privilege of being at the G20 hosted by India. That was a major event which signalled in part the rise of countries in our region."

Five Eyes is a close alliance.

India will face severe sanctions from US, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

Modi will be banned from travelling like Putin.
Lol in which world do you live in India is currently puppet of West to contain China and your stupidity has no limit

And btw can I I ask when f15EX are coming to Pakistan 😆 😄

Unknown Tweeter is a source of PDF members.

They don't have any jobs. only entertain the world with fun.
When reality is shyte, this is how one can feel happy.
Pot calling kettle black
Just like Indian posters on pdf

No life no hope no dreams no joy no entertainment except likes on an enemy forum which despises them for what they are who they are and everything to do with them .

Pot calling kettle black
Just like Indian posters on pdf

No life no hope no dreams no joy no entertainment except likes on an enemy forum which despises them for what they are who they are and everything to do with them .
Tell the mods to ban us all, a permaban .. and not to make this a open forum then. Please don't cry with us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom