What's new

AURA , The Future of Indian Airforce

I need to tone down a bit I think,but its a sad reality that majority of members don't realise how dismal is our condition.

Just check the

Pqli-india score is 65/100
Hdi-we are at no 136 I think with score of .554

Hpi-at 33.3

And please search 2 terms
1)demographic dividend
2)demographic trap

If we cannot grow in next 40 years or so,we will fall into demographic trap and have no time to waste as a result.

And 40 years is not that huge a time period.our gdp must reach at least 12 trillion $ to call ourselves a medium/high medium income country.

And thats very very fucking tough

I think it was me who called you Troll. if it was me, I apologize. My temper got the best of me. Keep on the good work....we need to unite against our enemies!

Those points you mentioned are dismal but they can be corrected but we need strong leadership. If Modi gets elected, it may be are only chance in a long, long time to get things done right in India. What I mean is to lay a firm foundation for the future ....and someone like Modi is the only one who has shown he wants to push there. I say lets put aside all our differences as a country , unite, and brainstorm tons of ideas and act on it. Govt will only help so much. And looking at the quality of our leadership for the past 60 yrs.....we have seen they are not helpful many times. Private sector with Public under strict accounting / financial principles may save us if we adhere to rules. If illerate, uneducated ppl can get Nobels in India for taking on the bad guys, SO CAN WE!

Back
Top Bottom