What's new

AURA , The Future of Indian Airforce

Fair enough, but nobody asks them to please the crowd, but to provide our forces with weapons and techs to defend the country and make them less dependent on imports. But as long as they only promise and dream about these techs and weapons, but doesn't deliver them, they are of no use!

LCA not ready, started dreaming about AMCA
Puls doppler MMR not ready, started dreaming about AESA
Rustom not ready, started dreaming about AURA
EMB DRDO AWACS not ready, started dreaming about AWACS India
NAG, Sudarshan and Astra not ready, started dreaming extended range HELINA and Sudarshan, or anti radiation missiles

At least I am not expecting them to be world class, or to deliver topclass arms and techs, it would be more than enough if they can deliver average techs and system, that covers the low end in large numbers. But they simply aim too high and instead of finishing one thing, they simply aim to the next development and that's why they have to be criticised and why UPA or NDA must hold them accountable for what they actually deliver and not only for what they promise!

Agreed, go to any DRDO center or the tech wing of IA, IAF or IN who assist DRDO in assessment, followup and technicall feed back and you will come back with at least a 1000 or more products that DRDO is jointly developing with these services.

There are a number of bottlenecks and red tape is the biggest one of them all followed by man power.

As you said, they are into way too many things all at the same time.

Agreed, go to any DRDO center or the tech wing of IA, IAF or IN who assist DRDO in assessment, followup and technicall feed back and you will come back with at least a 1000 or more products that DRDO is jointly developing with these services.

There are a number of bottlenecks and red tape is the biggest one of them all followed by man power.

As you said, they are into way too many things all at the same time.

I have lost the willpower to laugh/cry at drdo/hal anymore.

I accept defeat and show my white flag against these formidable trolls:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I have lost the willpower to laugh/cry at drdo/hal anymore.

I accept defeat and show my white flag against these formidable trolls:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

They arent serious about their commiitments - its the chaltha hai attitude. They have the orders, they have the people, they have the funding but they severely lack commitment.

Plane-build-by-Pakistani.jpg

The only aircraft Pakistan had made without a JV- Qazi brothers aircraft

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

learn how to make basic trainer first :D

Basic trainer ? From year 1951........Now GTFO troll..

15.jpg

They arent serious about their commiitments - its the chaltha hai attitude. They have the orders, they have the people, they have the funding but they severely lack commitment.
I have stopped making comments after someone called me the biggest troll on the pdf:(

I have stopped making comments after someone called me the biggest troll on the pdf:(
No your trolls are good mate:D:Dyou Give a good Fact check:):) but sometimes please its Too harsh you know after all its PDF :D:Dand the propoganda Pak members create is to much Please support Indian members some time;);););)

No your trolls are good mate:D:Dyou Give a good Fact check:):) but sometimes please its Too harsh you know after all its PDF :D:Dand the propoganda Pak members create is to much Please support Indian members some time;);););)

I need to tone down a bit I think,but its a sad reality that majority of members don't realise how dismal is our condition.

Just check the

Pqli-india score is 65/100
Hdi-we are at no 136 I think with score of .554

Hpi-at 33.3

And please search 2 terms
1)demographic dividend
2)demographic trap

If we cannot grow in next 40 years or so,we will fall into demographic trap and have no time to waste as a result.

And 40 years is not that huge a time period.our gdp must reach at least 12 trillion $ to call ourselves a medium/high medium income country.

And thats very very fucking tough

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

of course they can make, but it's crap just like all other indian made crapwares that even indians themselves don't want them. :lol:

of course they can make, but it's crap just like all other indian made crapwares that even indians themselves don't want them. :lol:

166 HT 2 s were made,and it served IAF for quite a long time.Now shut up troll.

15.jpg

Qwerty is Chinese as for qasi brothers .. N their gyro still better than a potty mouth indian troll who just came back after a ban. And probably can't fix a car tyre by himself .. @Aeronaut

Ps : wasn't tht trainer a failure ? Or what happened to your much touted AJT tht iaf didn't want?

Qwerty is Chinese

That was a reply to AUz
N their gyro

It is not a autogyro,it is a microlight.Havent learnt anything yet?

still better than a potty mouth indian troll who just came back after a ban.@Aeronaut

Cry some more..

And probably can't fix a car tyre by himself

Far better than a guy who doesnt even know the difference between a ramjet & turbofan.

Pa wasn't tht trainer a failure ?

166 were made.I have posted numbers of Indigenous Indian aircraft,haven't I ?

Or what happened to your much touted AJT tht iaf didn't want?

There is no Advanced Jet Trainer program.

Last edited:
That was a reply to AUz

It is not a autogyro,it is a microlight.Havent learnt anything yet?

Cry some more..

Far better than a guy who doesnt even know the difference between a ramjet & turbofan.

166 were made.I have posted numbers of Indigenous Indian aircraft,haven't I ?

There is no Advanced Jet Trainer program.

Have bashed you several times n found you shameless n not worth it .. Whack a Weseal.

Have bashed you several times n found you shameless n not worth it .. Whack a Weseal.

Ran out of BS?

Its you who make baseless statements like 'HT 2 was a failure' & 'more super Mushaks were produced than all Indian indigenous aircraft'...........:omghaha:

Bashed me ? You want me to list all your BS posts,like I did last time?

Back
Top Bottom