What's new

Attacks on Ahmedis (Qadiyanis) "Worship Places" on 14 August, Pakistan

Hero786

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Jammat Ahmadiya is saying this was done by Police.

jammat e ahmadiya.PNG

Last edited:
No surprise when even the government doesn't consider them Muslims.

Once the Malhama commences, would expect the dregs of humanity (including those part-time Cafeteria Muslims), who have no faith in God, to be washed away just like the floods in the times of Prophet Noah Alaihi Salam.

Malhama will take NO PRISONERS!

well what do you expect ! Some clowns take potshots at Hinduism based on their own half baked knowledge of caste system yet will say Ahmediya Qadiyani not even Muslim. In fact there is one guy here that prefers to be Dalit (except when it doesn't suit him)

well what do you expect ! Some clowns take potshots at Hinduism based on their own half baked knowledge of caste system yet will say Ahmediya Qadiyani not even Muslim. In fact there is one guy here that prefers to be Dalit (except when it doesn't suit him)
strawman argument. hindu castes are by birth, I cant earn my way out of it whereas a qadiyani can and do become muslims. Islams definition of muslim/non-muslim is strict but defined. you wanna worship many gods, go ahead, you are just not muslim.

similarly Jesus being part of trinity, and dying for sins of christians is part of their creed. I as a muslim dont believe in them. If I went around and said that only who do not believe in trinitarian christianity and dont believe (btw muslim beliefs) in Jesus dying for their sins are true christian, and others are not. No Christian denomiation would accept it. This is Qadiyanis problem and what got them excommunicated (very hard to do in Islam) in 74. They said anyone anyone who doesnt believe in Mirza's prophethood and considers Muhammad (PBUH) as a final prophet is not a muslim. Well, hello thats every muslim from West Africa to South East Asia. they have been crying ever since.

strawman argument. hindu castes are by birth, I cant earn my way out of it whereas a qadiyani can and do become muslims. Islams definition of muslim/non-muslim is strict but defined. you wanna worship many gods, go ahead, you are just not muslim.

similarly Jesus being part of trinity, and dying for sins of christians is part of their creed. I as a muslim dont believe in them. If I went around and said that only who do not believe in trinitarian christianity and dont believe (btw muslim beliefs) in Jesus dying for their sins are true christian, and others are not. No Christian denomiation would accept it. This is Qadiyanis problem and what got them excommunicated (very hard to do in Islam) in 74. They said anyone anyone who doesnt believe in Mirza's prophethood and considers Muhammad (PBUH) as a final prophet is not a muslim. Well, hello thats every muslim from West Africa to South East Asia. they have been crying ever since.
so what if it is by birth? The whole idea of castes is to group people by birth. Your argument is like when given a list of students by grades, complain that all the kid in the 2nd grade are unfairly younger and smaller than those in the 5th grade!

like many who use your empty argument, you are missing the issue. The issue is NOT caste'ing by birth but the DISCRIMINATION.

And you are DISCRIMINATING against qadiyanis clearly openly

so what if it is by birth? The whole idea of castes is to group people by birth. Your argument is like when given a list of students by grades, complain that all the kid in the 2nd grade are unfairly younger and smaller than those in the 5th grade!

like many who use your empty argument, you are missing the issue. The issue is NOT caste'ing by birth but the DISCRIMINATION.

And you are DISCRIMINATING against qadiyanis clearly openly
again strawman. you grow up and get categorized as teen/adolescent/adult/old etc. Can a Dalit or Sudra memorize the hindu scriptures and be considered the equivalent in all treatments of a born Brahim/Pandit ?

so if muslims of india started building their mosques to resemble temples, and had no bhajans/priests/idols in it but rang bells at times of azaan and insisted that they be called mandirs, the one true mandirs how will that sit with you.

I am not against qadiyanis or hindus or christian, they are minorities. qadiyanis are the the ultimate gas lighters. you all that have been around for 12-1300 years before us are not real musilms, and we are real muslims and no one else is.

again strawman. you grow up and get categorized as teen/adolescent/adult/old etc. Can a Dalit or Sudra memorize the hindu scriptures and be considered the equivalent in all treatments of a born Brahim/Pandit ?

so if muslims of india started building their mosques to resemble temples, and had no bhajans/priests/idols in it but rang bells at times of azaan and insisted that they be called mandirs, the one true mandirs how will that sit with you.

I am not against qadiyanis or hindus or christian, they are minorities. qadiyanis are the the ultimate gas lighters. you all that have been around for 12-1300 years before us are not real musilms, and we are real muslims and no one else is.
you don't know what strawman means - just picking up some lib garbage talk.

again, explain why someone who wasn't born into a caste want to become that caste?
explain why muslims would want to build that look like temples ? explain that. Nobodu has ever wanted to.

you play if this, if that games without thinking.

stop discriminating against qadiyanis. you are not the decider or arbiter of whatever they are.

Churches burnt, temples attacked, Quaddiyani/Shia/Sufi mosque destroyed that's a routine Pakistani affair. They all should convert and become radical islamists to be a real proud Pakistani!!!

Back
Top Bottom