What's new

Attack on Pak will be attack on China: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utraash calm down dude...

And CD seriously? Gonna blame all Indians because of some people venting?

Read some more of your Indian humour.

is it TRUE JAPANESE and MONGOLAIAN used to come rape Chinese woman and leave ! damn what a shame????

Please china couldn't save her women from a small island called JAPAN... CHina has yet to prove to beat japan let alone the US

Now dont say china was not in this that story ...20 million people simply killed by japanese what china did to them ? oh.... No reverse engineering was with china......

If you think the Mumbai attacks were bad, with 164 casualties...

... then witness Indians openly laughing at Japanese war crimes against China, i.e. the slaughter of 20 million innocent Chinese civilians.

If you think the Mumbai attacks were bad, with 164 casualties... then witness Indians openly laughing at the slaughter of 20 million innocent civilians in China.

You quote icydemon5 every time man.. isn't he banned? Do you have all this saved on your desktop to make a point? :lol:

Get a life dude. Your comrades ain't angels either.

And no it isn't Indian sense of humor. I would never laugh at another persons' suffrage.

Yes indian taking on nexus of pakis & chinese.......
Pakis are half cooked by their madarsa & chinese are by communist they dont remember their past.....

Dude I'm not taking any sides. Chill.. I'm just telling you to lower your tone a bit that has nothing to do with this thread.

Seems a Hindi report (can't see it now).

Can you understand it?

Not really mate, but I thought members of the forum can :cheers:
All I can see are the Chinese and American flags followed some military footages :cheers:

Not really mate, but I thought members of the forum can :cheers:
All I can see are the Chinese and American flags followed some military footages :cheers:

It was a sensational report. ;)

Still thanks for posting.

If you think the Mumbai attacks were bad, with 164 casualties...

... then witness Indians openly laughing at Japanese war crimes against China, i.e. the slaughter of 20 million innocent Chinese civilians.

Yes but we never claim to be like US or China specially in military terms as we know our limitations as nation we are still trying very hard to catch up .... More over pakistan is country which has no future(No vision no mission they have got to say only China is this that US cant India cant Europe cant...only China) so by confronting them we risking ourselves more what we didnt but that does mean we are sitting quietly ... we are playing our game diplomatically.... Have ever been able to understand why d whole world takes our side against terrorism....? this is not chinese maths....everyone out there has understand what dragon speaks to Pakistan ....

I still say china is strong but not as US......
If china is, what US is doing at your door......? cant you prove your point in todays world & show the world china is not just about reverse engineering but a real dragon.....

All I gather from this statement is that its a statement of reassurance .....if Chinese are at all serious about this - They should first sign a treaty or friendship and co-operation with Pakistan for 20 years and

as far as current geo-politics go - they are nowhere close to the U.S in terms of power projection , diplomatic influence etc ....so playing Cold war type of politics as we saw between the erstwhile U.S.S.R and the U.S -- is out of the question for China .

In conclusion the media statement is just of giving a feel -good effect nothing special....

Nothing you guys have shown negates my claim that the predominant cultural export from India was Buddhism, not Hinduism. It is typical behavior for people to resort to absolutes when cornered. Did I ever say it was 100% Buddhism and 0% Hinduism? I specifically used the words 'predominant', and 'most'.

That fact remains true to this day, despite periods of Hindu rule in pockets of south East Asia -- mostly along the maritime trade routes. Can you show me significant direct Hindu influence in Japan, China, Korea? This is where the majority of Asia's populations have resided and they are influenced by Buddhism not Hinduism directly. The various Hindu kingdoms in south East Asia (Cambodia, Vietnam and Indonesia) had limited reach into the rest of Asia.

As for Buddhism, aside from Ashoka's proselytizing period, the main Buddhist expansion in Asia occurred from 1st to 10th century CE. This is precisely the period during which Buddhism was persecuted and in decline within India./

Who brought Buddhism into this discussion? Islamic conquest of India? 1971? Kashmir?
It was Indians who keep going off on tangents when they fail to address the issue at hand.

There are Indians in this thread -- names obvious -- who are pathologically bigoted against Muslims. For them, every discussion always comes down to Muslim conquest of India and how that is an "open wound" for them that will not heal until there is an official apology. It's not clear who is expected to deliver this apology but, until then, all Muslims are to be hated. Anyone who challenges their hate-filled obsession is an Islamist.

The Freudian slip is your subconscious slip to equate 'Hindu' with 'Indian' as interchangeable concepts. Not very secular of you...

Spare me the dance. I showed you a statement by your foreign secretary threatening military strikes within Pakistan. Now you guys are fumbling around to save face by claiming India never intended to "occupy" Pakistan like US is doing in Afghanistan.

Really now!

Ah, the Islamic conquest of India...
I am surprised it took you this long to drag that topic in here.

Yeah, sure.
Unlike you, I am not interested in the sordid details on past evils. What's done is done.
I only mentioned it since Indian indoctrination seems to leave out the unpleasant parts of Indian history.

OK.
I am hallucinating.
Zeenews quoting your own foreign minister is hallucinating.
US officials telling India not to compare 26/11 to 9/11 are hallucinating.
Everyone's hallucinating except you guys...

I provided an Indian news source quoting your own foreign minister. That's pretty direct.

The whole discussion was that it was the variant, not the precursor, which was responsible for most of the cultural influence.

Not difficult at all. You guys should try it some time.

I will reply to the part of your post directed at me,

You have been changing your statements throughout this thread and diverting from the topic whenever you feel down and out .

You were stating that India and Indians had nothing to do with Buddhism's spread across the world.

You pretty much lost that debate with vinod so you brought hinduism into it.

Then i started telling you about Hinduism's influence across the world after which you had accuse me of bein non-secular just so that you could save face .

After that you started talking about 26/11 and your pride in it.

I mentioned hinduism influence because you said Hinduism did not have influence abroad but when i threw facts at you , you as usual started accusing me of being non-secular again to save face .I never equated india with hinduism . i said hinduism too had a lot of influence. Buddhism is a dharmic religion , why would I not associate it with India when the rest of the sane world does.

By the way , A pakistani is the last person i would like to take lessons about secularism from - blasphemy law rings a bell ?

Now in this post as well you started talking about muslim conquest of India to change the topic and make yourself feel better when in reality it was two Pakistani members one of whom was road runner and some other guy who started that topic. I have never seen an Indian even start that topic on this forum let alone ask anyone to apologise for it.That is just another one of the many hallucinations you have been having all this while .

I understand that apart from killing unarmed indian civilans on 26/11 is a source of pride for many pakistanis along with ofcourse the muslim conquests of afghan and uzbek muslims in India which you now shamelessly claim as your own but you did not have to make it that clear with your post when no Indian has ever asked anybody to apologise for it.

Next time do something a lil better to be able to take pride in.

All I gather from this statement is that its a statement of reassurance .....if Chinese are at all serious about this - They should first sign a treaty or friendship and co-operation with Pakistan for 20 years and

as far as current geo-politics go - they are nowhere close to the U.S in terms of power projection , diplomatic influence etc ....so playing Cold war type of politics as we saw between the erstwhile U.S.S.R and the U.S -- is out of the question for China .

In conclusion the media statement is just of giving a feel -good effect nothing special....

The US is still an ally of Pakistan. If India was to carry out a strike on Pakistani soil, the situation looks to be different.

Funny knots some Chinese are tying themselves in.

USA is attacking Pakistan right now and China is twiddling its thumbs.

And we are supposed to believe it will move its behind when a non existent hypothetical threat materializes!

I will reply to the part of your post directed at me,

You have been changing your statements throughout this thread and diverting from the topic whenever you feel down and out .

You were stating that India and Indians had nothing to do with Buddhism's spread across the world.

You pretty much lost that debate with vinod so you brought hinduism into it.

Then i started telling you about Hinduism's influence across the world after which you had accuse me of bein non-secular just so that you could save face .

After that you started talking about 26/11 and your pride in it.

I mentioned hinduism influence because you said Hinduism did not have influence abroad but when i threw facts at you , you as usual started accusing me of being non-secular again to save face .I never equated india with hinduism . i said hinduism too had a lot of influence. Buddhism is a dharmic religion , why would I not associate it with India when the rest of the sane world does.

By the way , A pakistani is the last person i would like to take lessons about secularism from - blasphemy law rings a bell ?

Now in this post as well you started talking about muslim conquest of India to change the topic and make yourself feel better when in reality it was two Pakistani members one of whom was road runner and some other guy who started that topic. I have never seen an Indian even start that topic on this forum let alone ask anyone to apologise for it.That is just another one of the many hallucinations you have been having all this while .

I understand that apart from killing unarmed indian civilans on 26/11 is a source of pride for many pakistanis along with ofcourse the muslim conquests of afghan and uzbek muslims in India which you now shamelessly claim as your own but you did not have to make it that clear with your post when no Indian has ever asked anybody to apologise for it.

Next time do something a lil better to be able to take pride in.

That is the specialty of some people here, shifting from topic to topic, claim to claim.

Pretty pathetic actually.

This guy seems to hallucinate a lot and not able to keep perspective.

A self appointed police, false flag catcher and so much else.

All in his own mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom