What's new

Attack on Pak will be attack on China: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at least Truthseeker is no longer whining about those damn "Yellow people". :azn:

(I think he means us.)

I never, ever used the construction "damn" yellow people!!! Some of my best friends are jaundiced.

^^ A great example of the best in breed professional india media. Just for you. He's obviously gotten down the part of talking non sense like the indian media perfectly. ;)

Enjoy.

I like the delusions. I really do.

India is the only reason that PA continues to exist... without India, they cant see maintaining such a huge defence budget... PA under corrupt leadership has been made a totally india centric institution... this is why countless innocent people are being killed by Americans inside our country and thats all too fine for them... but India is challenged with a tit for tat reaction when any talk of a surgical strike is done... Its all your fault Indian guys that you have made our Generals so fat, ugly and stupid... shame on you... ;)

You guys are pretty good at finding a scapegoat for all your ills.

And also in finding a consolation from the worst situation.

I like the way you think. ;)

^^^^^
CS is, apparently, safely ensconced in Canada. He wouldn't "sweat" an Indian nuclear strike on Shanghai, he says. "Chest thumping" is his specialty. He loves it.

Indian nuclear strike on Beijing, lol. PS3 Console Idea, XBox may be not in reality. India will nuke China, lol.

Is that the same India that outnumbered Pakistani Forces 1:8 in the 1948 War and 1:14 in the 1965 War, when Pakistan captured 22% of Kashmir from India in 1948 and another 12% in the 1965 War, or this this a different India you are referring to?

^^^^^
CS is, apparently, safely ensconced in Canada. He wouldn't "sweat" an Indian nuclear strike on Shanghai, he says. "Chest thumping" is his specialty. He loves it.

These expats are somehow always more patriotic.

Especially when it comes to warfare from a safe distance.

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

If you think so I must be closer to the truth than I thought.

Thats a great piece of logic. I am impressed.

Indian nuclear strike on Beijing, lol. PS3 Console Idea, XBox may be not in reality. India will nuke China, lol.

Is that the same India that outnumbered Pakistani Forces 1:8 in the 1948 War and 1:14 in the 1965 War, when Pakistan captured 22% of Kashmir from India in 1948 and another 12% in the 1965 War, or this this a different India you are referring to?

Try reading facts for a change.

Nothing you guys have shown negates my claim that the predominant cultural export from India was Buddhism, not Hinduism. It is typical behavior for people to resort to absolutes when cornered. Did I ever say it was 100% Buddhism and 0% Hinduism? I specifically used the words 'predominant', and 'most'.

That fact remains true to this day, despite periods of Hindu rule in pockets of south East Asia -- mostly along the maritime trade routes. Can you show me significant direct Hindu influence in Japan, China, Korea? This is where the majority of Asia's populations have resided and they are influenced by Buddhism not Hinduism directly. The various Hindu kingdoms in south East Asia (Cambodia, Vietnam and Indonesia) had limited reach into the rest of Asia.

As for Buddhism, aside from Ashoka's proselytizing period, the main Buddhist expansion in Asia occurred from 1st to 10th century CE. This is precisely the period during which Buddhism was persecuted and in decline within India./

Who brought Buddhism into this discussion? Islamic conquest of India? 1971? Kashmir?
It was Indians who keep going off on tangents when they fail to address the issue at hand.

There are Indians in this thread -- names obvious -- who are pathologically bigoted against Muslims. For them, every discussion always comes down to Muslim conquest of India and how that is an "open wound" for them that will not heal until there is an official apology. It's not clear who is expected to deliver this apology but, until then, all Muslims are to be hated. Anyone who challenges their hate-filled obsession is an Islamist.

The Freudian slip is your subconscious slip to equate 'Hindu' with 'Indian' as interchangeable concepts. Not very secular of you...

Spare me the dance. I showed you a statement by your foreign secretary threatening military strikes within Pakistan. Now you guys are fumbling around to save face by claiming India never intended to "occupy" Pakistan like US is doing in Afghanistan.

Really now!

Ah, the Islamic conquest of India...
I am surprised it took you this long to drag that topic in here.

Yeah, sure.
Unlike you, I am not interested in the sordid details on past evils. What's done is done.
I only mentioned it since Indian indoctrination seems to leave out the unpleasant parts of Indian history.

OK.
I am hallucinating.
Zeenews quoting your own foreign minister is hallucinating.
US officials telling India not to compare 26/11 to 9/11 are hallucinating.
Everyone's hallucinating except you guys...

I provided an Indian news source quoting your own foreign minister. That's pretty direct.

The whole discussion was that it was the variant, not the precursor, which was responsible for most of the cultural influence.

Not difficult at all. You guys should try it some time.

You have failed in proving that India threatened a 9/11 like response as you claimed earlier. A statement about all options being open (till a decision is taken) means that only to those in hallucination.

You obviously know little about Hinduism and Buddhism and it was on full display. That post obviously came from your insecurity as you are worried that Pakistan may not be very useful to China in the long term and the basis is really shallow (as you recognized in the other thread).

This is pretty much the pattern I have seen from you. You can't distinguish between hard facts and heresy and opinions.

Try reading facts for a change.

That fact that Pakistan captured 33% of Kashmir in Wars and it is called Azad Kashmir or by India? Which part you are disputing, please be clear. I understand that Indian history books teach Indians that India won the Wars of 1948 and 1965, that is OK, but we just are happy to capture the mountains and valleys that belonged to us in the first place and you can keep lying in your history books.

nice job every one, for trolling

Thank you for your "applause" Mr. intervention. Have you introduced yourself in the Members Introduction section? Guess no, since the above was your first post. In that case YOU just might be, may, could be, the troll.

Yeah you're guessing, I'm guessing, we are all guessing.... that's the trouble with posters like CS. Tough to really know who he is and whether he is one of those CCP paid internet warriors, or not. I guess he hates Canada but is there, anyway, because some Canadian university offers a superior education to what he could receive in his "motherland". Hypocrisy, how do I spell thy name ......

lol stop whining. you're a grown a$$ man. start acting like one. :wave:

That fact that Pakistan captured 33% of Kashmir in Wars and it is called Azad Kashmir or by India? Which part you are disputing, please be clear. I understand that Indian history books teach Indians that India won the Wars of 1948 and 1965, that is OK, but we just are happy to capture the mountains and valleys that belonged to us in the first place and you can keep lying in your history books.

I am disputing the ratio of numbers that you mentioned. They were nowhere close to what you claimed.

In 1948, the tribals had reached upto Srinagar before the IA came into the picture. After that they ran only in one direction, showing their back and running faster than IA could catch them. So you didn't win anything from India, it was illegal occupation against the Maharaja's small army.

I am disputing the fact that you gained anying in Kashmir in 1965. It was India that won the Haji Pir pass and other terriotory in Kashmir and returned it back after Tashkent. We won more territory than Pakistan in 1965.

Let's leave out 1971 from the discussion for now.

You talking of history books is only funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom