What's new

Attack on CTD center in Bannu Cantonment

No one's asking you to change you genetic makeover and start speaking a different language.

It's pointless to argue I guess, so here's a sort of a turing test.

Do you believe in the concept of nation state?

Because I do, I am a punjabi (i know, I am the cause of all your troubles). I can confidently say on behalf of almost all punjabi, I have no affinity whatsoever towards sikh punjabis in indian punjabi, that would make me remotely prefer them over a Pakistani pashtun or balochi. We speak the same language, look and dress the same. Eat the same daal that you despise us for.

At best, People listen to sidhu moosewala's song and watch indian punjabi cinema. That's the best you have on us.

There's genuine criticism there and also the fact that we have people here who are more afghans than afghans themselves, if I could modify that idiom. So, we have to treat everything, even those savage taliban that no one likes, with kiddy gloves so that no one's feelings are hurt.
It's not that simple. Punjabi nationalism is alive and well amongst Pakistani punjabis, it is a reason why overseas Pakistani punjabis have more affinity for, connection and interaction with their sikh brethren than do with for example a Karachite.

The warmth and sincerity I see when the two Punjabis meet and greet each other, totally trumps when the interaction is with a non-Punjabi Pakistanis.

There will always be a high number of Ranjit Singh's nut huggers among Pakistani Punjabis and many of them are get bent of shape pretty easily on this very forum whenever issue of Punjab's history comes up.

Read my post again

انڈینز اور ایک پاکستانی سیاسی جماعت کے ٹرولز بنوں حملہ پر مشترکہ جشن منا رہے ہیں، اننڈینز کی پاکستان دشمنی تو سمجھ آتی ہے مگر یہ اپنے آپ کو پاکستانی کہنے والے کس کے ایجنڈا پر کام کر رہے ہیں

انڈینز اور ایک پاکستانی سیاسی جماعت کے ٹرولز بنوں حملہ پر مشترکہ جشن منا رہے ہیں، اننڈینز کی پاکستان دشمنی تو سمجھ آتی ہے مگر یہ اپنے آپ کو پاکستانی کہنے والے کس کے ایجنڈا پر کام کر رہے ہیں
Shut the hell up ... No Pakistani is celebrating but criticizing the DG ISI who came forward on defending murderers of ARsahd Sahrief and lying on our face that he had no risks in Pakistan while our real enemies are roaming free ... Critising does not means celebration.

Stop labelling others traitor ,,, askign military establishment on performance failures is not a disservice to country ,,, if they are so perfect than they should have prevented such attacks

The counter terrorism forces taken hostage by the terrorists!

Pakistan! What a wonder!

As long as they do not take over a DHA plot ... Pak generals are A-okay with anything else being destroyed by terrorists....

It's not that simple. Punjabi nationalism is alive and well amongst Pakistani punjabis, it is a reason why overseas Pakistani punjabis have more affinity for, connection and interaction with their sikh brethren than do with for example a Karachite.

The warmth and sincerity I see when the two Punjabis meet and greet each other, totally trumps when the interaction is with a non-Punjabi Pakistanis.

There will always be a high number of Ranjit Singh's nut huggers among Pakistani Punjabis and many of them are get bent of shape pretty easily on this very forum whenever issue of Punjab's history comes up.

The common theme here seems to be the patronage provided by a particular political party to such elements. For example Fuwwad Chowdarys Punjabi Supremacy and Niazis Warrior race. More recently in Sindh they have attracted likes of Zulfiqar Mirza and we all know Balochistans political make up.

Yet all of this is forgotten in your lust of anti institutional sentiments and love of populism.

These ŕetards have absolutely cucked this country into thinking Afghanistan is a friend, they are so mentally cucked that many of them cannot even accept that Afghanistan is the root cause of 90% of terrorism in Pakistan.

Many even openly support the Taliban over Pakistan itself. They are quite literally mental slaves.

The only people to blame is the national media and security "experts" for not clearly stating our relations truthfully.

Afghanistan has explicitly postured itself as an enemy since 1947, continuously destabilised us since then with terrorism, and caused the most bloodshed after India. They are tribal genocidal maniacs, literal cavemen.

Having the support of the public is very important, but these idiots literally took it away themselves by praising those maniacs next door to no end while they were literally our enemy.
HindJews are 99% of cause of terrorism in Pakistan, stop spreading misinformation. Break the RAW connection with TTP and the group will fade away.

Every time I log on this forum it gets more depressing seeing the divisions split open between brethren.

We were never united in the first place. It was all a mirage, an illusion…

HindJews are 99% of cause of terrorism in Pakistan, stop spreading misinformation. Break the RAW connection with TTP and the group will fade away.

I thought RAW connection with TTP was done on August 15, 2021??

We were never united in the first place. It was all a mirage, an illusion…

I thought RAW connection with TTP was done on August 15, 2021??
Indians spent a decade inserting their agents to spread anti-Pakistan hate and financed and trained terror groups. The terror is far reduced because of August 15 2021 exit. Had the Indians not exited they would have arranged a joint Mukhti Bani type invasion of NWF and Baluchistan.

How ?

One would imagine such a facility would be heavily guarded.

Indians spent a decade inserting their agents to spread anti-Pakistan hate and financed and trained terror groups. The terror is far reduced because of August 15 2021 exit. Had the Indians not exited they would have arranged a joint Mukhti Bani type invasion of NWF and Baluchistan.

Afghanistan was anti Pakistan since day one of Pakistan’s creation.

That’s literally happening right now bro 😭, Chaman got attacked then now a cantt gets raided

That’s literally happening right now bro 😭, Chaman got attacked then now a cantt gets raided
Not raided newly arrested TTP overpowered the Light Supporting battalion and few CTD officials

What were CTD thinking? sheer negligence on their part, not taking enough measures to secure their own premises …. how can unarmed prisoners take over and hold their interrogators hostage? Collusion?

I believe most of these CTD are from police, Pakistan police has always failed, a burden on national treasury and a hurdle in improving law and justice in Pakistan.

What do you think is the best way to deal with the current situation?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom