What's new

Attack on CTD center in Bannu Cantonment

Some introspection is needed by military members here. When FC does operation, you guys want credit but when FC massacred, it’s interior ministers fault? Supposedly it was a large well armed group of men which invaded Bannu, in which country would the army not be involved? When Mumbai happened did Indian army blame the bloody Mumbai police? Get a grip.

The unprofessionallism has seaped deep in our army where ISI is more concerned about making videos and getting audio leaks out then keeping TTP out. We have a disgraced COAS threatening IK with these very leaks of his members. The generals are more concerned about DHA properties than working out how to deal with these TTA/TTP.

The locals all think this is just moves by the generals to create law and order situation and impose governor rule to preempt the dissolution of assemblies. Let’s see what happens. Please don’t support the generals when they do this as well.

Is there also an attack at multiple places along the border right now? If is how a regular pattern, Pakistan may need its own version of the AC-130 or at least a dedicated fleet of attack helicopters, to take out people observed actively and kinetically attacking the PA or FC.

At the very least the PAF should scramble some planes to just buzz the attackers to scare them off, with some supersonic passes. If need be, once the PAF retires strike Mirages, they should give one squadron of them to the FC, they already have a built in targeting pod with a laser designator , so all they need are and laser guided rocket pods and small Guided bombs. Precision guided strikes should be available to any FC position in danger of being overrun.

Last edited:
Read my post again

انڈینز اور ایک پاکستانی سیاسی جماعت کے ٹرولز بنوں حملہ پر مشترکہ جشن منا رہے ہیں، اننڈینز کی پاکستان دشمنی تو سمجھ آتی ہے مگر یہ اپنے آپ کو پاکستانی کہنے والے کس کے ایجنڈا پر کام کر رہے ہیں

انڈینز اور ایک پاکستانی سیاسی جماعت کے ٹرولز بنوں حملہ پر مشترکہ جشن منا رہے ہیں، اننڈینز کی پاکستان دشمنی تو سمجھ آتی ہے مگر یہ اپنے آپ کو پاکستانی کہنے والے کس کے ایجنڈا پر کام کر رہے ہیں

Again let’s focus on the incident and not stupid rumours. I have not seen anyone making fun of the loss of our troops that is affiliated with PTI.

Instead we are merely pointing out what a disaster Bajwa created when all his attention was focused on political blackmailing to satisfy his ego and pockets.

I am starting to believe that Pashtoon's are the Nation of Yajoj and Majoj, because according to narrations that once they kill everyone on this planet (according to them) they will aim their bows towards the sky and fire, and their arrows will come down covered in Red and they will think that they have killed the inhabitants of the heavens, These people can not live in peace with anyone, they always have issues with people and always aggressive and fighting and killing others. For decades they are fighting the people who supports and feed them, and these people are on the both side of border, Sometimes in the name of Islam and sometimes in the name of Ethnic superiority they are in constant state of fighting, world would be much peaceful without this one kind.

Last edited:
who the is ruling KPK?
If so , why this idiot is taking credit of victory?? Meetha hup aor karwa thu ? 😆
80D33F8A-7061-4157-999F-B7EB597357CB.jpeg

Why should they disband the Police? If you want the Police force to fight on borders
then disband the Army.

If Police forces could fight a militia like Taliban then US and Nato wouldn't of sent their
Army to Afghanistan. They would of sent New York Police instead.

Did Turkey send their police force to fight PKK? Did Sri Lanka's Police fight against
Tamil tigers?
genious Banu and Laki marwat are not at borders.
PTI Govt shares equal blame. it remained quiet until the federal govt was toppled.

If so , why this idiot is taking credit of victory?? Meetha hup aor karwa thu ? 😆View attachment 906685
Gen Bajwa and his ISI runts brought back TTP
that much is known.
what is unknown is why PTI govt was silent?

PTI was simply told to shut up and let the genius Bajwa fix everything.

Provincial government has zero jurisdiction over counter terrorism and border affairs.

Infact one of my beef with IK is why he stayed quiet and let Bajwa and company run wild with giving NRO and negotiations with terrorists (which are impossible without army permission).

DG Ice Pee RRR ne Terrorists ki P0rn Videos nahi release kari abhi tak ? GHQ mai P0rn hub ke regional office mai budget khatam ?

. . . what is unknown is why PTI govt was silent?
I can try to make a guess

This person - Special Assistant to Chief Minister on Information Barrister Mohammad Ali Saif
6350663864f0a.jpg

He was asked in a press conference that he is said to belong to PTI and establishment both, how does he reconcile?
He replied with a joke about having 2 wives.

. . . Laki marwat . . .
. . . At midnight, militants attacked . . .

Warning about the content - I'm using spoiler tag

Following post claims that video is from Laki marwat attack

If true it's concerning because seems like they used night vision again, just like they used weapons & night goggles left by US in Noshki attack
1671415687824.png
1644552278330-png.814453

Night vision were used by terrorists in Noshki attack too
They left all this "property of US Govt" . . . criminals were seeing all their movements with night vision goggles . . .

Engineering departments & defense equipment manufacturers of Pak must be asked to urgently develop some sort of low cost, rapidly deployable, small scale early warning system
Such system is desperately needed

I purchased a real cheap camera that has amazing night vision, it's like 5k PKR. a piece (img below is just example, not exact)
Why can't our defense industry make this?

For the time being, just give 4 of these to each remote high risk station and a monitor
1671418359531.png

And few of these
1671418324534.png

Place the motion sensor at some distance, devise loud alarm to alert staff,

All you need is to alert the staff and they can deal with incoming threat much better than when taken off guard
Some car stunt drivers wear no protective equip or belts still survive stunts just because their reflexes are made aware that something is about to happen
If our SFs get that little alert, they can deal with ambushes much better

نیت ھی نہیں ھے کسی کی معاملات ٹھیک کرنے کی
ورنہ بجلی کا مستری بھی بہتریں حل ڈھونڈ سکتا ھے
جب تک کوئی بڑی کمشن نہ بنتی ھو
یا بڑا رُعب دار پروجیکٹ نہ ھو
تو پاکستانیوں کے ھائی فائی سٹینڈرڈ پر ھی نہیں پورا اترتا
I was going through a thread from 2014 as APS was unfolding and I was furious to see that big names of this forum were feeling impressed by a big piece of vehicle that was brought in
اندر ڈیڑہ سو بچے شہید ھو رھے اور یہ لگے ھوئے، واہ یہ اے پی سی کتنی زبردست ہے، یہ کب خریدی فوج نے
This is the mentality of the whole nation
TV channels within minutes of sad incidences start playing animation depicting incidence with music
This is the shameful mentality rife through Pakistanis

Well said.

Can there be any cost effective pre-emptive warning system in place for such remote posts?

For example few towers erected some radius away from post, or even at the post, that detect movement (PIR {passive infrared} sensor etc.) and alert the respective post as well as next closest ones, or some central command?

I have real cheap camera in home that has night vision, and detects movements some 10-15 feet away and generates text alerts on my phone and automatically pops open the camera app for me to see who or what moved. Pretty sure there would exist sensors that have much longer range.

May be few cheap cameras on those towers as well so that post could verify if the alert is a sheepherder with herd of cattle or some suspicious group moving towards the post?

A low cost tower with some solar panel and a cheap camera and few sensors, and a monitor-receiver at the post should do the job.

Like you said posts in such territories are few and far between, so we won't need that many of such towers.

Sure they may get blown by the attackers, but that itself would be an alert that something sinister is on the way. (Breaking of the communication from such towers should generate alerts).

They could camouflage such alerting devices in shape of rocks or put them inside bushes or on trees, may be!

I don't think it should be that expensive to come up with such alerting system.

This shows lack of foresight and planning. The rescuers themselves getting ambushed.
I have written it few times before that our military does not seem to learn from past experiences and don't plan accordingly.
Getting bit by same tactic over and over and over and over and over again. Enemy's modus operandi does not seem to have changed much but they still are successful.

I can recall at least 3 incidences few years apart where attackers entered from the back wall using a ladder.
No lesson was learnt from previous attack's modus operandi, no memo was sent probably, no adjustments to security arrangement was made. Hence the attackers successfully used same approach again.
They just kept climbing the walls of air bases and police training academy using ladders.

Kehtay hain muslaman aik sooraakh se doe baar dasaaa nahi jata.
Ya hum musalman nahi ya phir muhawara ghalat hay.

Some years back BLA (or one of those) released a footage of their attacks on Pak Army.
Almost all of the attacks involved explosive that was planted under the culverts (barsati naalaa? that channel water under the roads).
Timestamp on those attacks spanned over years.
So in all those years our Pak Army trucks kept getting hit by exact same modus operandi. i.e. under-road culverts being blown up remotely.
If after first such attack, there was a memo sent across to all on-road conveys to make some arrangement to map-out and then inspect any upcoming culverts by sending single soldier on a bike, ahead of the rest of the convoy, etc. then many of those casualties may have been avoided.

My suggested solutions may sound naive but I'm not trained in military tactics. Those who are, should know many more methods.

Where did you get these coordinates?
There does seem to be some installation at this location.

View attachment 811295

Last edited:
Dude you keep repeating same lines in every thread... Please try something different.
You don't demolish your own roof just to get a home improvement loan from the bank.
Bajwa is no more in power and security guards to protect these centres are usually local soldiers or policemen, they are not sent from HQ.
not if you live in a rented house or have occupied a house and will fk off outside when your tenure is done!

Gen Bajwa and his ISI runts brought back TTP
that much is known.
what is unknown is why PTI govt was silent?
Answer is simple, if Baglol bajwa was taking credit for the victory over TTP , then that Baglol is responsible for installing them back as well ..
Nhi hota to weapons aor wardian KPK k hawaly karo aor GHQ ma baith k operation regime change jari rakho :lol:

Back
Top Bottom