What's new

Attack on CTD center in Bannu Cantonment

To correct you I hail from Balochistan, we didn’t rule anything, we are second class citizens, we know our place in this republic.
To be fair, every poor is 2nd class citizen, in Pak, in fact, everywhere. Agitation is a good and healthy thing. It means growth. A person who feels unfit, wants to improve and loves to see society to improve.

So, do you think any Sardar is to be blamed? or is it the centre only?
Just saying agitation is one thing, but know your enemies/enemy.

Wrong is t wasn’t Arein, he was assassinated while praying, bit different from all the rajputs who were put to the sword.
Sorry.. It was Khokars (Jutt)
Corridor to his tomb, or is this not possible because we are not East Punjabis?.
I explained the hero is very different from a religious figure.
Anyway, do you think people will spend their savings and come to visit the Ghori tomb? As for Kartar Pur, Sikhs from UK, Canada, India, etc come and thus bring FDI !

Last edited:
To be fair, every poor is 2nd class citizen, in Pak, in fact, everywhere. Agitation is a good and healthy thing. It means growth. A person who feels unfit, wants to improve and loves to see society to improve.

Not poor at all, Miniroty makes you a second class citizen, but to be that is better then to compromise on values.

Sorry.. It was Khokars (Jutt)

I explained the hero is very different from a religious figure.
Anyway, do you think people will spend their savings and come to visit the Ghori tomb? As for Kartar Pur, Sikhs from UK, Canada, India, etc come and thus bring FDI !

The love of Sikhs and their Money, Love for Ranjit Singh and his statue is heart warming and makes us happy to see our our other countrymen taking pride in their history.

Why is it so wrong for other to take pride in their culture and their heroes.

Why is it wrong to love Akbar Bugti, why is wrong to call him as a hero?

As other member said, you should rationally analyse who is responsible for this state of Balochistan.
Thank you for your advice, we have a very good idea who is responsible for stealing the resources, Sui gas but not for locals, Reko dek, Gwadar and so on.

Raise a voice and you are another number in the missing people list.

Last edited:
The love of Sikhs and their Money, Love for Ranjit Singh
Nobody loves Ranjit Singh, and not at all love him as a hero. Yes, some brownie points that only Army from the east went to KPK. Sure, Pak govt loves their money.
Heroes are very subjective. Even Punjabis look up to Abdali, Ghori etc and some detest them. You can have your opinion about your heroes, views, religion, good, bad, etc. and we mustn't impose it on others. There are just a few holies to which we cannot object.
makes us happy to see our our other countrymen taking pride in their history
Erecting his statue is just showing he was a part of Punjab, but he is not our culture/heritage. We don't celebrate, anything related to Sikhism. Nobody even knows his D.O.B. or his life etc.
Why is it wrong to love Akbar Bugti, why is wrong to Gail him as a hero?
You can. I consider him good in some regards and bad in others. I was happy he stood for Dr Shazia Marri. I was angry when he said that he took the wives of his slain enemies (let me find the clip).
Similarly, I like Musharraf he made HEC, brought media channels, brought WARID, Ufone, brought AIM-120C etc. I hate him for assaulting Jamia Hafsa, selling Pakistanis, allowing drone attacks, etc. Overall, I don't like him.

Thank you for your advice, we have a very good idea who is responsible for stealing the resources, Sui gas but not for locals, Reko dek, Gwadar and so on.
Sure, a major portion of SUI reserves income must have been given/spent to locals, even not on Quetta. The realisation came very late. Nonetheless, earth minerals always belong to the federal govt, whether it is water, calcium (cement), agriculture products, forests, oil, gas, etc (true worldwide)
Yes, locals must have a major portion spent back on them.

Last edited:
P.S.
"What is better than seeing your enemies driven before you and [HI]then taking their women to bed" Akbar Bugti

The love of Sikhs and their Money, Love for Ranjit Singh and his statue is heart warming and makes us happy to see our our other countrymen taking pride in their history.

Why is it wrong to love Akbar Bugti, why is wrong to call him as a hero?

Raise a voice and you are another number in the missing people list.

I'll address the two parts that I can speak to knowing a thing or two. The rest, it's old history and none of my business frankly.

Loving Akbar Bugti / liking his son or the tribe, there is nothing wrong with it. How could it be? It's a big tribe and they are Pakistanis! When we have these issues that somehow end in a "military operation" and some journalists or politicians people like, paint that story in whatever color, people tend to believe in it. That's sadly the "hero-loving" aspect of our nation, aka, the slave mindset from the British rule. We don't ask these politicians critical questions, we just believe in them because our subconscious wants to hear it. That's how the propaganda is designed. The military never does a good job in explaining and for valid reasons whether we agree with them or not. And yes, there have been mistakes made by the military, from which it's now trying to recover by going back stage (and YET, it's being called out by IK on daily basis to come support me daddy, I, the little cry baby you promised you'd raise)!

Issue with Bugti was the double crossing. There used to be a billion rupees or something big per month, that would be given to a few sardars including him. I've heard that number had gone up for using local resources as "royalty". This money needed to be spent on local population's welfare. Checks and balances need to be put in place. The situation with floods has devastated this region and the need to rehabilitate is now more than ever. I believe we can mend a lot of issues just by properly spending money on the people of Baluchistan who are the true owners of these resources. And as we go into Gawader, despite the common belief among the Baluchis, it's going to bring the MOST prosperity to Baluchistan. Without Baluchistan growing, Pakistan can NOT grow!

P.S.
"What is better than seeing your enemies driven before you and [HI]then taking their women to bed" Akbar Bugti

I hope you realize this was a PAID marketing!

I'll address the two parts that I can speak to knowing a thing or two. The rest, it's old history and none of my business frankly.

Loving Akbar Bugti / liking his son or the tribe, there is nothing wrong with it. How could it be? It's a big tribe and they are Pakistanis! When we have these issues that somehow end in a "military operation" and some journalists or politicians people like, paint that story in whatever color, people tend to believe in it. That's sadly the "hero-loving" aspect of our nation, aka, the slave mindset from the British rule. We don't ask these politicians critical questions, we just believe in them because our subconscious wants to hear it. That's how the propaganda is designed. The military never does a good job in explaining and for valid reasons whether we agree with them or not. And yes, there have been mistakes made by the military, from which it's now trying to recover by going back stage (and YET, it's being called out by IK on daily basis to come support me daddy, I, the little cry baby you promised you'd raise)!

Issue with Bugti was the double crossing. There used to be a billion rupees or something big per month, that would be given to a few sardars including him. I've heard that number had gone up for using local resources as "royalty". This money needed to be spent on local population's welfare. Checks and balances need to be put in place. The situation with floods has devastated this region and the need to rehabilitate is now more than ever. I believe we can mend a lot of issues just by properly spending money on the people of Baluchistan who are the true owners of these resources. And as we go into Gawader, despite the common belief among the Baluchis, it's going to bring the MOST prosperity to Baluchistan. Without Baluchistan growing, Pakistan can NOT grow!

I hope you realize this was a PAID marketing!
Mending issues, that ship sailed long time ago, that’s my personal opinion and not of all.

P.S.
Paid propaganda, no different from what is happening now with the Audio, Video leaks.

Maybe these were the same people who used their proxy TTP to carry out APS attack to save PMLN government.

Past 8-9 months have exposed a lot, nothing can be ruled out.

Last edited:
Mending issues, that ship sailed long time ago, that’s my personal opinion and not of all.

Paid propaganda, no different from what is happening now with the Audio, Video calls.

Maybe these were the same people who used their proxy TTP to carry out APS attack to save PMLN government.

If YOU don't want to mend ties that it's your individual aspect. Reading your rest of the post it's obvious where your mind's at. There are no "paid" audio and video calls. I can assure you that. Now you are telling me that TTP was paid by a Pakistani political party? I hate to break it to you, but the BLA doesn't exist in Punjab or Sindh and nor will it be allowed. It's used by opportunist politicians like IK to create hatred and then use that hatred to carry out terrible events against the State. The outcome of which will never be what they want and BALUCHISTAN will prosper. Just like IK wanted Pakistan defaulted or broken (unless only HE gets to run it with his people), it will never happen either!

If YOU don't want to mend ties that it's your individual aspect. Reading your rest of the post it's obvious where your mind's at. There are no "paid" audio and video calls. I can assure you that. Now you are telling me that TTP was paid by a Pakistani political party? I hate to break it to you, but the BLA doesn't exist in Punjab or Sindh and nor will it be allowed. It's used by opportunist politicians like IK to create hatred and then use that hatred to carry out terrible events against the State. The outcome of which will never be what they want and BALUCHISTAN will prosper. Just like IK wanted Pakistan defaulted or broken (unless only HE gets to run it with his people), it will never happen either!

The people who conspired and brought an imported government now and whom they have supported with such violence most likely supported the PMLN the party of their people then too.

Proxy Terrorist Attack many Children dead, government saved.

Death of innocent children is collateral damage.

Most likely this is what happened, these past 8/9 months have shown that nothing can be ruled out.

Paid propaganda, no different from what is happening now with the Audio, Video leaks.

Yeah, It can be false. One can expect that in 2006 when this was published.
It is also strange that on one hand, he was rebelling on woman's issue (Dr Shazia) and on the other he mistreated enemy women.

Nonetheless, tribals/villagers can have some weird rules/laws/customs (like marrying Quran, honour killings, etc, so perhaps considering enemies women as concubines/slaves).
However, I am more than happy if Bugti didn't do that. That is the only flaw I can find about him..

Yeah, It can be false. One can expect that in 2006 when this was published.
It is also strange that on one hand, he was rebelling on woman's issue (Dr Shazia) and on the other he mistreated enemy women.

Nonetheless, tribals/villagers can have some weird rules/laws/customs (like marrying Quran, honour killings, etc, so perhaps considering enemies women as concubines/slaves).
However, I am more than happy if Bugti didn't do that. That is the only flaw I can find about him..
Propaganda taught to you, wasn’t long ago a Gentleman from Punjab called the Baloch Savages in his book.

Nothing new we are used to state sponsored propaganda.

The people who conspired and brought an imported government now and whom they have supported with such violence most likely supported the PMLN the party of their people then too.

Most likely this is what happened, these past 8/9 months have shown that nothing can be ruled out.

Do you have proofs of a "regime change"? Because your leader agreed he lied, like he lies on everything, Riasat-e-Medina, end to corruption, billion tree tsunami, malam jabba, Peshawer BRT, the 190 million pound corruption, the foreign funding, and the infamous WATCH SALE!!! Nothing are real right? All this stuff is fake. I didn't mention the stupid "amar bil marouf", "Side with me its Jihad" "real azaadi march (while there were girls dancing on top of cars so one thinks, are we there to watch the Mujra or get real azaadi? :enjoy:

So is N league also behind making some PTI elected women go take off their clothes to IK and satisfy his s*exual hunger like it's clear from the audios? And ALL that is allowed right? Could there be ANY more slave mindedness than this? That knowing you should question, you'd support instead! Hero-love for Satan!

Intelligence agencies play stupid games as said by Gen Tariq/ APS children belonged to army personnel like Capt, Major, Colonials, JCOs, etc.

If you are referring to Lt. Gen Asad Durrani then he just said that attacks on innocent civilians, children, and women were expected.

Do you have proofs of a "regime change"? Because your leader agreed he lied, like he lies on everything, Riasat-e-Medina, end to corruption, billion tree tsunami, malam jabba, Peshawer BRT, the 190 million pound corruption, the foreign funding, and the infamous WATCH SALE!!! Nothing are real right? All this stuff is fake. I didn't mention the stupid "amar bil marouf", "Side with me its Jihad" "real azaadi march (while there were girls dancing on top of cars so one thinks, are we there to watch the Mujra or get real azaadi? :enjoy:

So is N league also behind making some PTI elected women go take off their clothes to IK and satisfy his s*exual hunger like it's clear from the audios? And ALL that is allowed right? Could there be ANY more slave mindedness than this? That knowing you should question, you'd support instead! Hero-love for Satan!Le

Let me Correct you, I am not a PTI Supporter.

Evidence as for, well listen to khurram Dastaghir listen to many many others.

If you don’t wish to call a devil a devil that’s fine but that doesn’t change the facts.

Imran is a divider, he raised slogans of Jag Punjab jag, Niazi is Nazi, Pathan Punjab ka Dushman , yup Imran said all that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom