What's new

Attack on CTD center in Bannu Cantonment

If it is 2 shaheed for SSG with all terrorists killed and hostages rescued, then I would say it is pretty impressive, all things considered. Of course the end goal is for no casualties on your own side, but considering the nature of the situation this is a good outcome.

But heads should definitely role in the CTD as to how a prisoner got hold of a weapon, and what SOP's were being followed for prisoner movement, interrogation, and imprisonment.

Let's hope there is a proper inquiry into this rather than the usual kaghazi karwayi.
Yaar chor doe. Former PM assassination attempt ka kuch nahi inquiry or even FIR, aap ko IS ki inquiry chaheyay? There will be nothing. As there’s always nothing. Dar destroyed our country enough in 2014-2017 that he should have been hung, he is again our FM doing worse. So many of our brothers massacred in Balochistan in identical manner what inquiry from that? Can we inquire why they are photoshopping bullet proof vests as opposed to giving that? (Although last pictures of ops finally showed that) There is no hope. I will not go further back, abhi itna hi sahi hai.

Let us celebrate our hero’s today, on whose tired backs all of Pakistan exists.

DG ISPR denied existance of any TTP miscreants in Swat less than a month ago, and now this happened. Let that sink in.

by rescueRanger
53b1463a-d09e-449e-b254-014f69b7ebb2-jpeg.906994
priorities are to stop IK.

While training to obey superior no matter what, they go through commands like "Finger Yourself" (from horse's mouth who actually went thru training)
Then all trainees put their own finger in their behinds.

So yes, "بھیڑی عادتیں" die hard.

I witnessed myself an event where a doctor asked a patient to tell the truth whether male to male goes on in there because type of medicine would depend on it
He radially admitted that it does, "کڑوے سَچ".

More over I myself went through N.C.C, I know first hand the language that all "سپاھی" and "حوالدار" use.
Every third of their sentence had a "گالی". That too "بیھودہ گندی گالی".
Frequently "گالیاں" involved mention of homosexuality.

This Army needs massive overhaul, they are corrupt morally and financially.

Your right, on a tactical levels there are layers and layers of potential failures on ways in which security of compromised (why it was compromised or failed definitely needs to be investigated, addressed, and prevented from happening again)

What I was referring to was at the strategic level. The logistics that allows the money to fund these kinds of miscreants operations as well as their freedom of movement over the border as well as through our territory.

The points you lay out seem too many to be the work of amateurs, and it may not be prudent to speculate at this point in the origin of those immediately supporting these miscreants as in within our territory), but this seems to beyond the failure of our technical equipment, and a breakdown of readiness. Are the FC and army on a “war footing” in the wake of the TTP calling off their ceasefire? What was the force posture during the height of militancy and have force returned to them or some level based on lessons learned from those years?
Bannu Ops was eventually a tactical Ops by SSG to end the siege.

Strategic level still lacks vehemently and lot is left to be desired for.

Last edited:
Bannu Ops was eventually a tactical Ops by SSG to end the siege.

Strategic level still lacks vehemently and lot is left to be desired for.
Tactical ops to end the siege, but procedures will have to be reviewed to find out why the potential gaps you highlighted, formed, lasted for how long they did, and were exploited the way they possibly were.

Hopefully some technical means will also be found to mitigate the burden on soldiers assigned to guard duty, and forensics are done on the gunmen to nail down their origin, as you also highlighted we need to look into.

Sad two brave SSG had to embrace Shahadat and many were also injured to end this siege.

Last edited:
Tosha Khana story chalao TV walo

TOSHA KHANA

Ye watch kis ki hai ?
Wo watch kis ki hai?
Watch battery wali hai , ya Chabi se calti hai?

Kiya Be-Zauq , thread bana diya terrorism wism ?????

Sub chal raha hai Pakistan main teek hai
20 sal se chal rahai hai 1-2 sal aur to kiya howa?

Pooja karo Nawaz family ki
Har dalo Rana Sana ko , gulaboo ka har

Imran Khan per goli chalane ki FIR na kati ,
hum see tawaqa na rakhna hum care karein ab

My feeling to this whole thread , lets see how Military feels about Watch story
give them taste of their own medicine

Military folks on western front enjoy these beautiful watches
Mashallah Kiya beautiful watch hai , in below video wah ji wa maza ageya

Dekho Dekho Dimond watch hai Dimond watch !!! Bari mehngi watch hai

Some shiat happened on western front ?????

Tough luck go do your job, yeah you heard me "GO DO MORE PATROLS AND YOUR JOB"

Less surfing on internet and go do more border patrol

Ap is thread main Pakistani awan ki hamdardi chatein hain ???

Afsoos , nahi mile gi

Ab Shabashi "Kartoot" dekh ker milegi

Jese Amal wesi BHOOGTO

Election Nahi KARAO gai , awam sath nahi degi

Main to youtube video dekh raha hoon , most expensive watches in world

Last edited:
Yes, like they killed and defeated them and left a fully functioning Afghanistan behind...?

Airbases don't break the back of movements like these.
It won't defeat them but but ruthless American bombings will teach them and their supporters a lesson.

PPP's Bilawal seen with a known war monger, protracted insurgency lover, Senator Lindsey Graham.

Note that after PPP's Hina Rabbani Khar's visit to Afghanistan, the attacks frequency suddenly went up significantly.
Did she even say what the agenda of her visit was?

I have a feeling PPP ministers are going around asking for the terrorist attacks to be done in Pakistan.

Sign of something very bad to come, dejavu of yr 2000s again. especially if air bases are given to US again. Duffers never learn.
In which case US will deliberately attack civilians, label that collateral damage, so that revengeful suicidals yearning to take revenge for loss of their loved ones enter Pakistan.
Their local mediators will further brain wash suicidals that it's all Pakistan's fault. Time to replenish depleting supply of suicide bombers and revengeful lads.

Guys, unless a concerted effort is made to stop duffers from making fatal decisions, waves of terrorism may start again, I'm afraid.
"میرے منہ میں راکھ".

FkeScZ8XoAciMdD

This is same senator who wanted Ukraine to become prolonged insurgency, just like Afghanistan (Link to post)

I quote, he's talking about Ukraine,
13:15 "this is about to become an insurgency"
13:39 "this is going to go for a very long time . . won't be weeks . . could be years"

Another example of shady role on this senator's resume:
. . . "Committee member Lindsey Graham had said . . .

Point is Bilawal meeting this dubious war mongerer is highly suggestive of Bilawal planning terrorism in Pakistan.
A VERY long insurgency all over again.
"میرے منہ میں راکھ".

FkeScZ8XoAciMdD

(old post)
Preemptively detecting all these are primarily under job description of DG-Counterintelligence Faisal Naseer

Someone should go ask Faisal Naseer before thinking of any other weak link

Faisal Naseer should be called to appear before elected representatives (like senate committee in US), and made to answer for his failures in Counterintelligence to ferret out terrorist networks

Last edited:
Sepoy Babar Shaheed Special Service Group Zarrar Coy, funeral prayers Performed in Native Village Bimbar AJK.

Fkf3LHKWQAEidcU

Fkf3MWYacAA_r_8

Fkf3JqJXkAEpHRz

PPP's Bilawal seen with a known war monger, protracted insurgency lover, Senator Lindsey Graham.

Note that after PPP's Hina Rabbani Khar's visit to Afghanistan, the attacks frequency suddenly went up significantly.

I have a feeling PPP ministers are going around asking for the terrorist attacks to be done in Pakistan.

Sign of something very bad to come, dejavu of yr 2000s again. especially if air bases are given to US again. Duffers never learn.
In which case US will deliberately attack civilians, label that collateral damage, so that revengeful suicidals yearning to take revenge for loss of their loved ones enter Pakistan.
Their local mediators will further brain wash suicidals that it's all Pakistan's fault.

Guys, unless a concerted effort is made to stop duffers from making fatal decisions, waves of terrorism may start again, I'm afraid.
"میرے منہ میں راکھ".

FkeScZ8XoAciMdD

This is same senator who wanted Ukraine to become prolonged insurgency, just like Afghanistan (Link to post)

13:39 "this is going to go for a very long time . . won't be weeks . . could be years"

Point is Bilawal meeting this war mongerer is highly suggestive of Bilawal planning terrorism in Pakistan.

FkeScZ8XoAciMdD

(old post)
Preemptively detecting all these are primarily under job description of DG-Counterintelligence Faisal Naseer

Faisal Naseer should be called to appear before elected representatives (like senate committee in US), and made to answer for his failures in Counterintelligence to ferret out terrorist networks
Agree.
Faisal Naseer should be in front of all the people of Pakistan, explaining why he failed so miserably in countering threats to the country.
There should be an audit of why terrorism is on the rise again in Pakistan under Faisal's watch.

Their local mediators will further brain wash suicidals that it's all Pakistan's fault. Time to replenish depleting supply of suicide bombers and revengeful lads.

"میرے منہ میں راکھ".

FkeScZ8XoAciMdD

Point is Bilawal meeting this war mongerer is highly suggestive of Bilawal planning terrorism in Pakistan.
A VERY long insurgency all over again.
"میرے منہ میں راکھ".

FkeScZ8XoAciMdD

(old post)

Signalian has made an excellent post somewhere that why Pak won't wage full war against Afghanistan. It will unite all factions (IEA+TTP+ISIS) against Pakistan. I bet the Pak army won't do that.
Drone attacks will bring the same response. Pakistan needs aid now, and the only way for our 'economist' is to assure the US that Afghanistan is a threat and getting out of control (recent attacks) and hurting Nuclear Pakistan. Therefore, the US must help Pak as it may hurt the US in return.

There should be an audit of why terrorism is on the rise again in Pakistan under Faisal's watch.
shouldn't it be Anjum? Why Faisal?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom