What's new

Attack on CRPF bus in occupied J&K, 8 jawans killed; 2 freedom fighters shot dead

Joe just imagine, if all the money spent on wars by India and Pakistan could have been on basic needs like food, water and
and the related infrastructure. South Asia would be booming as a whole.

Lets take an example. Pakistan a year back signed a billion dollar deal for helicopters + hellfire missiles with the US.
That money could have been used to help farmers tackle droughts. It could be used to build reservoirs to lower the damage caused by floods and store much needed irrigation water. Improve the quality of the grid infrastructure so as to reduce line losses thus helping to tackle the power crisis.

I could go on about this. Indians, Pakistanis and third world people in general are such idiots.

The situation is truly frustrating.

TELL ME ABOUT IT.

A threat....Cool down Sir and make the Indian guys + trolls to understand thread is related to Kashmir don't bring all other nonsense here.

I am trying, and btw, that phrase above was not made in anger, it was made to sensitise the person concerned about the long-term ill effects of getting in the permanent bad books of the entire Indian population. That would not be a clever thing to do.

Please look at my other posts on this thread.

Guts ?
We have had enough guts to establish an out post in Lahore police station and we did that in 1971.
So cut that BS .

Training some illiterate morons as non state actors and giving support to them shows irresponsibility .

Any way I dont want to continue in this thread .
But I can make one thing clear as an Indian .
During last 70 years our people were successful in each and every field ,from administration to military .
They didnt attack other parts of Kashmir .Because they dont want ./
IF they want ,if that serves our national interest we will surely do that and you ranting wont help your nation ,not at all.
I consider all your achievements but how it is related to Kashmir militancy and today's attack? If you can occupy a land illegally than why we cannot host Kashmiri militants on other part?
Simply you are unaware regarding Kashmiri militants, search them you will find very educated youngsters in their ranks.
Your national interest based on aggression and greed. You cannot control occupied territory then how can you fresh retaliation. Imagine...

a) Lucknowi muslims didn't ask you whether you had a problem with them joining army
b) No one asked you to be a custodian of the rights of muslims in India- no one has ever approached Pak for any event in India. You impose yourself into the equation.
Lucknowi muslims and I have strong contact. Especially the ones seeking independence.

Lucknowi muslims and I have strong contact. Especially the ones seeking independence.

You know what, you should make this as your signature, Otherwise you are boring the forum readers by repeating this in every second post..... Just a suggestion and can save lot of bandwidth....

Guts ?
We have had enough guts to establish an out post in Lahore police station and we did that in 1971.
So cut that BS .

Hmmm. Want to correct you here. The so called outpost was in Barki which is part of Lahore district and not Lahore city.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barki,_Pakistan

Not a big deal since Barki is just a kilometer away from international border with India. Just like Pak captured Monabao.

Rest you can continue with your frustrated rant.

Including the same ppl related to "Free Goa society" and "Stop Northies coming to karnataka movement!"

Good Luck Bro!

I consider all your achievements but how it is related to Kashmir militancy and today's attack? If you can occupy a land illegally than why we cannot host Kashmiri militants on other part?
Simply you are unaware regarding Kashmiri militants, search them you will find very educated youngsters in their ranks.
Your national interest based on aggression and greed. You cannot control occupied territory then how can you fresh retaliation. Imagine...

Did you actually think we are soo care about that ?
You have mistaken.

You can call it in anyway you want .But if it serves our national interest we will do that .If a war serves that we will unleash the war .It all depends on our national interest .

The valley population is 7 million assuming 50% is male the male population is 3.5M. Changing demography the way China is doing is not difficult. This is being initiated and in next decade, the issue will get confined to history the way Khalistan Movement has disappeared from the planet.

Im trying to understand this , when every citizen of Pakistan knows that their lands are host to Kashmiri militants , then why The Govt of Pakistan not openly and officially acknowledge this to the World?

Hmmm. Want to correct you here. The so called outpost was in Barki which is part of Lahore district and not Lahore city.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barki,_Pakistan

Not a big deal since Barki is just a kilometer away from international border with India. Just like Pak captured Monabao.

Rest you can continue with your frustrated rant.

Again tht was a good job of IA .

Chap, probably has not seen the terror casualties statistics in Kashmir and other Pakistan provinces in the recent years.

He's just a boring little git with a single line post. He just changes the wording a thousand times and posts these ten thousand times. Horrifyingly unimaginative and inflexible.

We liberated our homeland in 1947 and the struggle was started in year 1832. It will take time dear, we want to enjoy the fight and hurt your every generation. ;)

So far, it has hurt none of our generations. Not one. The only people it has hurt is you, living in miserable conditions, with no liberty with no freedom, just living on in gloom and darkness and backwardness. Enjoy yourself as much as you want. As far as India and Indians are concerned, they don't know you exist.

Back
Top Bottom