What's new

Attack on CRPF bus in occupied J&K, 8 jawans killed; 2 freedom fighters shot dead

There is enough materials in the forum (if you wish to read), some of them are independent, and some are from your own retired military guys.....Spend some time and update yourself......
I served during Kargil and i know more than what published.

I said we avoid war on Siachin same on Kargil which proves Pakistan didn’t want war but if war imposed on us (because of Kashmir situation) then we are ready.

Sir, again the perceived misrepresentation of facts by this statement may have people less aware going on a tangent.

For record, let me take this opportunity to straighten out some facts as at times my fellow country citizens take the official line enthusiastically.

If you have been to the glaciers adjoining the Siachen, you will be well aware of the fact that you are sitting due west of Saltoro with the Siachen glacier proper being 10 kms as the crow flies due east of your forward most post South West of Saltoro Kangri at the crest of Bila Fondla as it falls off as an offshoot in an east-west direction away from Siachen which is triangular and is bound by saltoro to west and Karakoram to East (north being the common origin).

There is no denying you had intermittent presence on Siachen till about 1983, but you simply didn't occupy the area in time and we took the area by a day. You counter attacked and took the feature due south of Saltoro Kangri to make it your Qaid post which we assaulted and retook as it was the last dominating feature which allowed you to direct artillery fire by commanding all subsidiary Indian posts ... and we renamed it Bana.

But your official narrative continues to fool your own people that you are fighting in Siachen whereas you are 12 kms at the nearest point due west.

Coming back to the topic ... who is imposing war?

India has never ever made a statement of retaking your side of Kashmir or Gilgit ... has it? It is indeed, your nation which regularly calls for taking kashmir and then does a double whammy on itself by making the statement which you have eloquently quoted and I have made bold .... Indeed Op Gulmarg 1947, Op Gibraltar 1965 have all been your initiatives ... the institutional memory seems to have been corrupted in PA and GoP.

In short, a delusion is being fed by own rhetoric ..... a vicious circle of falsehood generating potential reactions which re-distort the original falsehood.

I would prefer to read from an ex PAF guy.....

And that Ex PAF guy retired long ago .. Wasn't involved in the conflict .. Nor talks about military strategy rather than the political aspect of the conflict...

Thank you @Joe Shearer for bringing some sanity back into the thread.
We have a general rule not to insult uniformed personnel, at the same time we have official and personal policy on supporting the Kashmiri's right to deciding their own future. One could simply say that the loss of life is deplorable and the onus lies on the governments of both nations to sort this mess out as soon as they can;...if they want to that is.

Any further insulting posts to any dead will lead to consequences that can be seen in the deleted posts and banned members.

I think this is revenge attack for killing of six mujahideen few weeks ago?

And that Ex PAF guy retired long ago .. Wasn't involved in the conflict .. Nor talks about military strategy rather than the political aspect of the conflict...

We can discuss it in some other thread, and let us not go off topic.....

Thank you @Joe Shearer for bringing some sanity back into the thread.
We have a general rule not to insult uniformed personnel, at the same time we have official and personal policy on supporting the Kashmiri's right to deciding their own future. One could simply say that the loss of life is deplorable and the onus lies on the governments of both nations to sort this mess out as soon as they can;...if they want to that is.

Any further insulting posts to any dead will lead to consequences that can be seen in the deleted posts and banned members.

I appreciate that ruling. It did not seem appropriate to apply it in the case of the Kashmir conflict, and your post suggests that it should best be referred to the moderators in future, reserving my privileges for more clearly defined matters.

Its sad to see that the death of our brave jawans is celebrated by some posters in this thread.

Our moderators strongly discourage such stupid attitude check the above post of Oscar.
As per what oscar said above I did not insult any dead in my post. However I do feels that the death of soldiers serving their country should not be celebrated. Maybe you need to read again what I wrote in my post above.

As per what oscar said above I did not insult any dead in my post. However I do feels that the death of soldiers serving their country should not be celebrated. Maybe you need to read again what I wrote in my post above.
I don't know why you are not understanding simple thing we / Pakistani don't celebrate death of anybody especially when person in uniform same thing Oscar said.

Means we condemn all those members who celebrate the of your soldiers.

Back
Top Bottom