What's new

‘Attack China With Warships, Fighter Jets’: US Voters Support Thwarting Taiwan Invasion But Without Any ‘Boots On Ground‘

But where are the published statistics? Let's see them too, so that we can compare. What China is clearly afraid of is the true state of affairs within China, hence the control over such numbers and the lying and the hiding. No wonder China cannot afford freedom.
Cause Chinese don't speak English, can you find Chinese version of all US statistics? we can't afford our kids shot by guns, it's true, I m agreeing with you.

Cause Chinese don't speak English, can you find Chinese version of all US statistics? we can't afford our kids shot by guns, it's true, I m agreeing with you.

Is that why you are using English to spread your crap here? :D

You had to learn English to communicate with the rest of the world. I do not need Chinese to do that. :D
True , and that's why we see things from both Chinese and western perspectives and can easily do the comparison between Chinese and western reportings, a big advantage over close minded people like you, forever living under a rock eating whatever crap your media feeds you.

that's why we see things from both Chinese and western perspectives and can easily do the comparison between Chinese and western reportings

And we are supposed to trust your comparisons to be fair when China itself withholds information? LOL. It does not work like that. Publish your statistics the same as USA does for the rest of the world to analyze and judge for themselves instead of trying to get us to believe your one-sided drivel.

And we are supposed to trust your comparisons to be fair when China itself withholds information? LOL. It does not work like that. Publish your statistics the same as USA does for the rest of the world to analyze and judge for themselves instead of trying to get us to believe your one-sided drivel.
Some comparison is better than no comparison, you just have no chance to understand a culture using their own language, what a pity for you since you love to scream about China so much yet know nothing about her.

I know enough about US and I always know what I m talking about.
51RsRZYT61L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Some comparison is better than no comparison, you just have no chance to understand a culture using their own language, what a pity for you since you love to scream about China so much yet know nothing about her.

Any comparison that cannot be judged whether is the truth or a lie is useless.

I do understand Chinese culture and its proud history of thousands of years. However, the current communist curse descended on those poor people only in 1949. And it will not last long, just like all the other ones that were defeated by the people's yearning for freedom.

Last edited:
Any comparison that cannot be judged whether is the truth or a lie is useless.

I do understand Chinese culture and its proud history of thousands of years. However, the current communist curse descended on those poor people only in 1949. And it will not last long, just like all the other ones that were defeated by the people's yearning for freedom.
Yes, China is bad, registering the fastest growth in the whole human history, bringing poverty rate to zero to one fifth of the humanity , 1.4 billion people.

微信图片_20230227003434.png

Yes, China is bad, registering the fastest growth in the whole human history, bringing poverty rate to zero to the one fifth of the humanity , 1.4 billion people.

That actually is a great achievement, and should be lauded. And the great role of USA in helping create that economic miracle for the Chinses people must also be appreciated. :D

That actually is a great achievement, and should be lauded. And the great role of USA in helping create that economic miracle for the Chinses people must also be appreciated. :D
Chinese help Chinese, Hong kong, Taiwan, Singapore and overseas Chinese

调整大小 微信图片_20230214123638.png

Chinese help Chinese, Hong kong, Taiwan, Singapore and overseas Chinese

Of course. It is a global economy. Who is China's biggest trading partner now? Who opened up trade with China way before all that FDI?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom