What's new

‘Attack China With Warships, Fighter Jets’: US Voters Support Thwarting Taiwan Invasion But Without Any ‘Boots On Ground‘

Well, if USA lies, then those statistics must be false. If USA does not lie, then those are true statistics. You cannot have it both ways. :D
I didn't say anything, and why you say they are also lies?

I didn't say anything, and why you say they are also lies?

LOL. Pick one of the two possibilities: if USA lies, then those statistics must be false. If USA does not lie, then those are true statistics. You cannot have it both ways. :D

LOL. Pick one of the two possibilities: if USA lies, then those statistics must be false. If USA does not lie, then those are true statistics. You cannot have it both ways. :D
You mean Americans don't even want to send weapons to Taiwan and this Poll lied about it to make it sound against China? maybe, not very sure. by the way, I didn't say anything, it's you repeatedly suggesting this poll is a lie.

You mean Americans don't even want to send weapons to Taiwan and this Poll lied about it to make it sound against China? maybe, not very sure. by the way, I didn't say anything, it's you repeatedly suggesting this poll is a lie.

I mean these statistics:

China surely can not afford this bloody freedom

View attachment 917920

And then we will talk about how Americans speak freely, and publish their polls and statistics for everyone to see. And then please admit that China is too cheap and afraid to do that. :D

I also suspect it's an under reporting, so at least for this matter, we are on the same mind.

Or may be there are overreporting? Why presume the lie is only one way? Are the statistics true or not?

Or may be there are overreporting? Why presume the lie is only one way? Are the statistics true or not?
how can registered gun deaths cases can be over reported? the only possibility should be under reporting, if you insist it's not accurate.

You mean there are no kids dying in China? Or the causes are different, and the true statistics are hidden from the outside world?
Pretty sure not many being killed by guns, guns are not allowed in China, so it's a guess, based on common sense.

So where are the equivalent Chinese statistics?
Gun violence? never heard of it in my whole life, some knife stabbings do happen. related numbers are reported in Chinese. the point is I m agreeing with you that we can't afford, you are right actually on that point.

Gun violence? never heard of it in my whole life, some knife stabbings do happen. related numbers are reported in Chinese. the point is I m agreeing with you that we can't afford, you are right actually on that point.

But where are the published statistics? Let's see them too, so that we can compare. What China is clearly afraid of is the true state of affairs within China, hence the control over such numbers and the lying and the hiding. No wonder China cannot afford freedom.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom