What's new

‘Attack China With Warships, Fighter Jets’: US Voters Support Thwarting Taiwan Invasion But Without Any ‘Boots On Ground‘

Freedom to lie to your population so illegal invasions killing millions can take place, freedom to bomb your allies energy infrastructure, I could go on but you know the rest.

Hey, freedom is freedom. Try it sometime, you might like it. :D
Mass shooting is freedom? If so I might want to try it out on you.
Do you even know what you're typing anymore or just randomly rambling away?

The Americans are desperate, but also clueless on all challanges faced.
This @VCheng dude is talking nonsense. He says mass shooting is a demo of freedom. I would like to try it out on him if that is so.

See, here is another thing we can agree on: China is too cheap for freedom.
Let me shoot you for free. 😁

Poll conducted by telephone - lol, we know picks those calls up.
This isn’t the 70s

Sometimes I wished it were. Simpler times. :D

Mass shooting is freedom? If so I might want to try it out on you.
Do you even know what you're typing anymore or just randomly rambling away?

This @VCheng dude is talking nonsense. He says mass shooting is a demo of freedom. I would like to try it out on him if that is so.

Let me shoot you for free. 😁

The same Constitution that grants the rights and freedoms also includes one that "shall not be infringed". We have the wisdom to know that picking and choosing what to follow and what not to follow is a slippery slope towards losing it all.

Of, course, such a concept is totally lost on the ignorant who are fearful of such freedoms simply because they have not yet reached the level of maturity necessary to understand them.

Oh, you can try what you say and find out what happens next, although I would not advise it. It's not like I do not have the rights and the means to respond very suitably. Free of charge, of course. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom