What's new

Atmaca Anti-Ship Missile Test 152

"The video that you posted had nothing to do with Atmaca missile.

This video is about the Atmaca Thermal Imaging Analysis."

:laughcry:

Hopefully We will hear very good news about Atmaca anti-ship missile soon....

Thanks to Turan from SavunmaTurk net.
TRANSLAION,

Then I'll give you the news.
I was with the engineer who work on Atmaca project in the radar section of Aselsan. What he said is They completed a radar that is as big as a normal plate(about 30cm) that can move all directions for the Atmaca project. He also confirmed that they completed engineering part of the Atmaca project in Aselsan. He heralded that test performance of the radar exceeded all the targets set before commence of the project.

COMING SOON..........

@Cabatli

What I heard for Atmaca is will be 3 variant. First atmaca which is called Atmaca1 70KM already completed but wont be in serial production. Variant 2 called Atmaca2 is also completed 140KM waiting for serial production orders. Variant 3 will be 180+KM.

Atmaca will be similar in shape and direct competitor of French latest generation Exocet MM40 Block 3 missiles. When Kale's more powefull turbo-jet motors were started for serial production, The effective range of Atmaca along with SOM cruise missile will be longer than first variant. First Atmaca variant is planned to be 180+ km.

Exocet+MM40+Block+3.jpg

Turkish domestic Surface to Air missile programs will be integrated on naval platform as VL-SAM Naval missile variants to provide aerial protection for naval assets. Both short and mediam altitude missiles will be similar in shape but Medium altitude missiles will have stronger propulsion system along with bigger fuel capacity. Low altitude missiles is expected to reach 15km, While Medium altitude is up to 40km.

Atmaca will be similar in shape and direct competitor of French latest generation Exocet MM40 Block 3 missiles. When Kale's more powefull turbo-jet motors were started for serial production, The effective range of Atmaca along with SOM cruise missile will be longer than first variant. First Atmaca variant is planned to be 180+ km.

Exocet+MM40+Block+3.jpg

Turkish domestic Surface to Air missile programs will be integrated on naval platform as VL-SAM Naval missile variants to provide aerial protection for naval assets. Both short and mediam altitude missiles will be similar in shape but Medium altitude missiles will have stronger propulsion system along with bigger fuel capacity. Low altitude missiles is expected to reach 15km, While Medium altitude is up to 40km.

Does KRL-GIDS along with NESCOM and Suparco be able to develop such missile like we did in Nasr, I think a better radar might be needed...

Hopefully We will hear very good news about Atmaca anti-ship missile soon....

@Cabatli

What I heard for Atmaca is will be 3 variant. First atmaca which is called Atmaca1 70KM already completed but wont be in serial production. Variant 2 called Atmaca2 is also completed 140KM waiting for serial production orders. Variant 3 will be 180+KM.

What some members call Atmaca variants are related with propulsion systems. The program was aiming to develop an anti-ship missile which have a range of 70km and have a cost of 80 million Euro at first. Most probably, In 2008 when the Atmaca program commenced, Our officials difficulty convinced French authorities to order some turbo-jet motors which is integrated in their obsolete variant Exocet MM40 block1/2 missiles( 70km) but In following years, Collaboration is enlarged thanks to SOM cruise missile program over French TRI-40 and so SAme motors are agreed to integrate in Atmaca's as well until Domestic and more powerfull equivalent one pass into serial production.

BTW, From 2008 to 2013, 5 years is optimal to develop a strategic missile system like Atmaca. The 3 different variant story is not logical within this timeframe so As I stated out, It is about integration of different turbojet motors in parralel with exportpermissions of French motors until KALE says OK for domestic one.

KALE domestic Turbojet for Atmaca and SOM missiles...

p1481652.jpg

Does KRL-GIDS along with NESCOM and Suparco be able to develop such missile like we did in Nasr, I think a better radar might be needed...

Better radar for what ? Radar seeker head of Atmaca anti-ship missile or search radar for SAM's?

Atmaca SSM seeker head
aselAntishipradar.jpg

Some More Radar and Missile Info,

Note: He calles Air-to-Air missile as Atmaca2 which is either wrong or changed the name. Because our whisper says Air-to-Air missile name is "SAHIN" most likely that air-to-air missile first variant already completed and they are working on the second variant.

--

The name Sahin is not stated by member Turan. Another guy says confirmed the name from 2 different sources. I dunno. I am the liar of others. Also program name and missile name might be different.

---
Cabatli the post also mentions other things..do you have any input for them.

A new radar work started to be placed on a truck sized 2mX5m
He mention Acoustic Torpedo Defence Syst. completion.Called revolutionary(should be Hizir I guess
SAR radar Completion
TFX front radar project commence(aesa?)
A new a2a missile project (called atmaca2 hints that 1 is completed)
Radar of the Fnss air defence platform with its great performance. Navy's request of similar one.
----

Some More Radar and Missile Info,

Note: He calles Air-to-Air missile as Atmaca2 which is either wrong or changed the name. Because our whisper says Air-to-Air missile name "SAHIN" most likely that air-to-air missile first variant already completed and they are working on the second variant.

What member "Turan" states naval variant of Korkut search radar which Naval officials also demands, is called "Hazar".

dscf0840h.jpg

Sahin is the name of AA missile program. I think He made a mistake regarding program's name...

I really don't understand Why Roketsan/SSM need to hide these two projects? Everybody knows availability of them. Even R&D funds are known but There is no single image revealed until now. The informations are leaked regarding their development steps. Their trials are almost completed and Both of them hit targets sucessfully.

Back
Top Bottom