What's new

At $76.6 billion, India is third highest military spender in world, says report

After partition, population of Hindus in Pakistan reduced to 1.5% from 12.9% and the population of Muslims in India increased almost to 15% from 9.8%

lol a pathetic troll who would first post PHOTOSHOP images of PAF fighter jets only to get exposed by other senior members has the nerve to call others loser ahaha i know your history dude you are a comedian give it a rest,don't make me expose you even further

Pakistan removes economist from key role following Islamist backlash​

after a strong backlash against the choice of a member of the Ahmadi religious minority.

so much for "no protest"

also need i remind you the while you were hosting THE so called OIC conference

UAE business delegation were on a trip to kashmir exploring business opportunities

so once again what was the outcome of that event?any Investments announced ?what did you gain? sanctions on india?errp nope zero impact

haahaa

honestly speaking i am not happy with niazi's ouster now that SS is in power we really need to worry he is a true patriot

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/nation...ation-to-visit-jammu-and-kashmir-1102582.html

After partition, population of Hindus in Pakistan reduced to 1.5% from 12.9% and the population of Muslims in India increased almost to 15% from 9.8%

lol a pathetic troll who would first post PHOTOSHOP images of PAF fighter jets only to get exposed by other senior members has the nerve to call others loser ahaha i know your history dude you are a comedian give it a rest,don't make me expose you even further

Pakistan removes economist from key role following Islamist backlash​

after a strong backlash against the choice of a member of the Ahmadi religious minority.

so much for "no protest"

also need i remind you the while you were hosting THE so called OIC conference

UAE business delegation were on a trip to kashmir exploring business opportunities

so once again what was the outcome of that event?any Investments announced ?what did you gain? sanctions on india?errp nope zero impact

haahaa

honestly speaking i am not happy with niazi's ouster now that SS is in power we really need to worry he is a true patriot

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/nation...ation-to-visit-jammu-and-kashmir-1102582.html
Listen you retard, I am a Pakistani and this is a Pakistani forum....what i post here is not your concern .....you are the cockroach always crawling here.....posting India this and that.....be thankful you moron.....we give you space else you would be running up and down some Slumdog street shouting at the stray dogs....who knows they might even reply to you.
Your desperation is obvious when you need to post a four year old article.
I don't need to show you your actual worth by posting articles which call India the biggest open toilet in the world or how poverty in India is worse than sub-Saharan states.
You keep harping about UAE investing in India....don't forget millions of Indians who slave in those countries for a bowl of rice.....and are sometimes locked in cages like stray animals.

Listen you retard, I am a Pakistani and this is a Pakistani forum....what i post here is not your concern .....you are the cockroach always crawling here.....posting India this and that.....be thankful you moron.....we give you space else you would be running up and down some Slumdog street shouting at the stray dogs....who knows they might even reply to you.
Your desperation is obvious when you need to post a four year old article.
I don't need to show you your actual worth by posting articles which call India the biggest open toilet in the world or how poverty in India is worse than sub-Saharan states.
You keep harping about UAE investing in India....don't forget millions of Indians who slave in those countries for a bowl of rice.....and are sometimes locked in cages like stray animals.

aye man look no hard feelins i just had to humble you ramadan ka mahina h let your hate go learn to accept and live with our success i hope for the same for you guys

Tum ne toh iski hawa nikal diya.........aka jammed winds

yep totally useless we could never imagine using such fighter jets over kashmir unlike PAF which is truly a professional force ,professionally targeting fellow innocent muslim women /children's of afghan's and Waziristan INDIA with all it's might and power could never achieve such a massive milestone Raptors are no match for PAF's superior professionalism i hope you guys continue to receive many a such limelight's lol good luck
Those that were on the receiving side of the strike know what went down 😏

Civilian casualties were one tiny part of it, unlike you we don't jerk off with nothing to show apart from your own man being paraded on international television

IEA sources will tell you what truly happened

China and US are rumored to have a lot of money for defense budget that are off the books. I wonder if India has similar budget 🤔

Yes mostly for nuclear weapons, and quite possibly for other chemical or biological wmd as well which we cannot disclose.

Tum ne toh iski hawa nikal diya.........
Aha... Syamas A&&... You were always an expert at masturbating your country folks.
Seems someone has left the zoo gates open again.... Every stray is making their noise

aye man look no hard feelins i just had to humble you ramadan ka mahina h let your hate go learn to accept and live with our success i hope for the same for you guys
Well its you who needs to let out the steam, that brings you here else in your echo chambers, you would be just playing blind leading blind.

Last edited:
Aha... Syamas *** is asking for more spanking.
Seems someone has left the zoo gates open again.... Every stray is making their noise.

Well its you who needs to let out the steam, that brings you here else in your echo chambers, you would be just playing blind leading blind.

Windy bhai barking dog seldom bite. They live in a delusional world where they're supapowa. Dont shatter thier illusion.

India was the third-highest military spender in the world behind the US and China as the global defence expenditure reached an all-time high of $2.1 trillion in 2021, hitting record levels despite the coronavirus pandemic, the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) said Monday.

According to data published by SIPRI, the top five military spenders—the United States, China, India, the United Kingdom, and Russia—accounted for 62 per cent of the global military expenditure.
SIPRI said India’s military spending, amounting to $76.6 billion in 2021, grew by 0.9 per cent from 2020 and by 33 per cent from 2012. “Amid ongoing tensions and border disputes with China and Pakistan that occasionally spill over into armed clashes, India has prioritized the modernization of its armed forces and self-reliance in arms production,” according to the report.

The US accounted for 38 per cent of the global military spending, and China for about 14 per cent even as the UK moved up two ranks, spending $68.4 billion in 2021. The report noted that China’s military expenditure has grown for the 27th consecutive year. Senior Researcher Dr Nan Tian in a statement provided by SIPRI said, “China’s growing assertiveness in and around the South and the East China seas have become a major driver of military spending in countries such as Australia and Japan.”

Similarly, Russia also saw an increase in its military expenditure for the third consecutive year. Despite a decline in military expenditure between 2016 and 2019 due to sanctions imposed by the West in response to Russia’s annexation of Crimea, high oil and gas revenues helped Moscow to boost its spending in 2021, the report noted. In Ukraine, though military spending fell in 2021 to $5.9 billion, it still accounted for 3.2 per cent of its GDP.

Mohsin dawar ans ali wazir ko Pakistan ka defence minister bana do.
Wo Pakistan ke liyn bhi yeah sub ker dian ga.

Aha... Syamas A&&... You were always an expert at masturbating your country folks.
Seems someone has left the zoo gates open again.... Every stray is making their noise

I think its us Pakistanis that are expert and masters in self masterbation.
You have to except that they have worked hard to built up their own country.
And their policy is working.
They have removed any threat of seperation.
They have been friends with all.
They are 5th largest economy.
And what are we?
Even to buy jets we have to take loan from imf or china.
Come down to earth. Maybe allah would give you some thing if you ahow humility

Back
Top Bottom