What's new

At $76.6 billion, India is third highest military spender in world, says report

Lol, you comparing with USA and Turkey shows how desperate and absent minded you are.....American or American soldiers fighting in major wars all over the world, trauma still hunting them from Vietnam.....what have Indian soldiers faced except some insurgencies.....you creatures are always using Pakistan as a benchmark, why not compare suicides with Pak armed forces. ....yes we have security issues and pray that you don't border Afghanistan.....even then, when was last time you heard of a curfew imposed anywhere in Pakistan.....now look in towards, every other day curfew is in force in one Indian city or another. And in your desperation you are confusing security with strike which was observed all over IOK yesterday.....

almost 97% of pakistan are muslims so you don't see curfews like you do here in india ,unlike india which is a democracy you have a right to protest and even create chaos and still be free

speaking of protest where is Atif Mian?what made him leave pakistan lol?

no matter how you put it INDIA is friends with almost all major economies of the world

as we speak currently india is hosting raisina dialogue with over 90 head of states when was the last time pakistan held anything big of such magnitude?
no comparison my friend i usually don't respond to trolls like you i don't like embarrassing Pakistan as i hope one day we could all move forward and have excellent relationship

Really ? Then why did this woman die of hunger on a train that stopped at a Bihar railway station during the 2020 COVID lockdown and the government-imposed reverse migration of laborers ? She died because neither she had the money to buy food at the railway station nor did the railway department provide her free food on the train nor did the state government ( the BJP government of "Vibrant Gujarat" ) and the central government tell her that she stay back in Gujarat where she worked and the government would provide her with food for free during the duration of the lockdown. And during the same lockdown of 2020 this starving laborer in Rajasthan was found eating the carcass of a dog on the highway because he didn't have money to buy food as everything in India needs money, India being the most Capitalist society in history. Fortunately that day a kindly man stopped his car upon seeing the starving laborer and gave him food and water :

Watch the vid in the article.

Let me modify your post to say the truth : No dog in India has to sleep hungry with the number of government and NGO schemes and organization to provide aid to the dog even if millions of humans go hungry or are otherwise deprived.
There were problems, which were timely rectified as per available resources to the government. Within months of the 1st wave peak, the Food security was amended to ensure that Rice, Wheat, Sugar were made free and the amount to be distributed per month was doubled.

Arranging for this move meant a lot, and unfortunately before this could be implemented, people did suffer. But the improvement is immense and unnoticed. Unprecedented. 67 or 2/3rd of Indians benefitted from this scheme once it was fully operational.

China and US are rumored to have a lot of money for defense budget that are off the books. I wonder if India has similar budget 🤔

India may be the third highest military spender but its Number One in doing its Randi Rona.... Even after a small skirmish.
Hell even Syria which is getting attacked by some half a dozen countries has shown more Backbone and pride than India.

View attachment 837787
well said bro. so true. they spend so much yet they have nothing in return to show for it their weapons are still old and rusted their jets are still flying coffins that are falling out the sky according to a Indian general. also India payed ten times the price for Rafael jets and those are too old and torn used jets !!! SO MUCH CORRUPTION INSIDE INDIAN ARMY THAT ALL THE BUDJET GOES INTO THE POCKETS OF HIGH COMAND

as we speak currently india is hosting raisina dialogue with over 90 head of states when was the last time pakistan held anything big of such magnitude?
no comparison my friend i usually don't respond to trolls like you i don't like embarrassing Pakistan as i hope one day we could all move forward and have excellent relationship

??????????????????????

Can you show the meeting (Youtube channel) ??

So much spending but Saudis also spend a lot on thier millitary
Just saying

It can only take you so far - far enough to chimp out from the other side but get loose motions when it actually comes to carrying out those threats

Bunch of soyboys- pm couldn't even say the word China when his soldiers were being beaten to death
Defense minister who looks like a walking circumsised pinus
Threaten like a mad man but does nothing- not one single thing

What's the point of all this spending

Last edited:
India was the third-highest military spender in the world behind the US and China as the global defence expenditure reached an all-time high of $2.1 trillion in 2021, hitting record levels despite the coronavirus pandemic, the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) said Monday.

According to data published by SIPRI, the top five military spenders—the United States, China, India, the United Kingdom, and Russia—accounted for 62 per cent of the global military expenditure.
SIPRI said India’s military spending, amounting to $76.6 billion in 2021, grew by 0.9 per cent from 2020 and by 33 per cent from 2012. “Amid ongoing tensions and border disputes with China and Pakistan that occasionally spill over into armed clashes, India has prioritized the modernization of its armed forces and self-reliance in arms production,” according to the report.

The US accounted for 38 per cent of the global military spending, and China for about 14 per cent even as the UK moved up two ranks, spending $68.4 billion in 2021. The report noted that China’s military expenditure has grown for the 27th consecutive year. Senior Researcher Dr Nan Tian in a statement provided by SIPRI said, “China’s growing assertiveness in and around the South and the East China seas have become a major driver of military spending in countries such as Australia and Japan.”

Similarly, Russia also saw an increase in its military expenditure for the third consecutive year. Despite a decline in military expenditure between 2016 and 2019 due to sanctions imposed by the West in response to Russia’s annexation of Crimea, high oil and gas revenues helped Moscow to boost its spending in 2021, the report noted. In Ukraine, though military spending fell in 2021 to $5.9 billion, it still accounted for 3.2 per cent of its GDP.

Lols highest military spender who shoot down their own choppers. lols

There were problems, which were timely rectified as per available resources to the government. Within months of the 1st wave peak, the Food security was amended to ensure that Rice, Wheat, Sugar were made free and the amount to be distributed per month was doubled.

Arranging for this move meant a lot, and unfortunately before this could be implemented, people did suffer. But the improvement is immense and unnoticed. Unprecedented. 67 or 2/3rd of Indians benefitted from this scheme once it was fully operational.

But why did it take months for the government to arrange food for the hungry ? In Bombay and other places the ( private ) citizen and actor Sonu Sood and his team arranged not only for the travel of laborers to go back to their towns and villages ( because the laborers felt socio-economically secure there for survival than in the cities ) but also arranged for food for many poor people in Bombay who either were migrant laborers who chose to stay or were other poor people in Bombay. Other reasonably prominent and more prominent people in Bombay and other places had their own help programs. But Modi's central government was absent as was its financial patron duo Ambani and Adani with their immense wealth. Those days when India's poor class and middle class were suffering the Bhakts on PDF were crowing about how India's rich including Ambani had their wealth increased. What ! The Bhakts can't be normal.

As for later distribution of free food material by the government please provide unbiased and simple-worded sources for distribution all over the country and not just in choice states and not with Modi's and Yogi's photos pasted over the food and oil packets.

This is astonishing number. I wish we can spend more on defence. Unluckily, our ex-PM focused more on selling gifts he received from foreign countries and pushed our economy towards complete destruction.

almost 97% of pakistan are muslims so you don't see curfews like you do here in india ,unlike india which is a democracy you have a right to protest and even create chaos and still be free

speaking of protest where is Atif Mian?what made him leave pakistan lol?

no matter how you put it INDIA is friends with almost all major economies of the world

Give it a rest as you are shooting your self in the foot, So Pakistan doesn't have curfews because we are Muslims and Indians are at each others throat,, is that what you are implying. Get a life, you don't have curfews only due to communal violence do you. Lol.
It doesn't suit a loser like you to call others a troll.... Posting news even if a mobile tower gets damaged in Pakistan is all you are worth and explains your Obsession with us... Pakistan recently held OIC conference with Modi showing much concern but unlike you little minds we don't go boasting about these things.
And talking about Atif Mian, let me remind you it were Indians trying to escape their country who sadly froze to death while trying to illegally enter US.
And the only one you are always embarrassing is your sorry self since you need a Pakistani forum to tell everyone how important you are. Every time India puts a nut to the bolt you open a thread and every time some one farts in Pakistan you do the same thinking and hoping a bomb may gone off.

This is astonishing number. I wish we can spend more on defence. Unluckily, our ex-PM focused more on selling gifts he received from foreign countries and pushed our economy towards complete destruction.

Did you read the posts condemning this massive unnecessary military spending when the spending should instead have been on the welfare of the citizens ? Please don't be fanboy of guns and stuff. Seems cringey.

With the kind of expansion and modernization plans in the works, it would soon cross 100 billion

Give it a rest as you are shooting your self in the foot, So Pakistan doesn't have curfews because we are Muslims and Indians are at each others throat,, is that what you are implying. Get a life, you don't have curfews only due to communal violence do you. Lol.
It doesn't suit a loser like you to call others a troll.... Posting news even if a mobile tower gets damaged in Pakistan is all you are worth and explains your Obsession with us... Pakistan recently held OIC conference with Modi showing much concern but unlike you little minds we don't go boasting about these things.
And talking about Atif Mian, let me remind you it were Indians trying to escape their country who sadly froze to death while trying to illegally enter US.
And the only one you are always embarrassing is your sorry self since you need a Pakistani forum to tell everyone how important you are. Every time India puts a nut to the bolt you open a thread and every time some one farts in Pakistan you do the same thinking and hoping a bomb may gone off.

After partition, population of Hindus in Pakistan reduced to 1.5% from 12.9% and the population of Muslims in India increased almost to 15% from 9.8%

lol a pathetic troll who would first post PHOTOSHOP images of PAF fighter jets only to get exposed by other senior members has the nerve to call others loser ahaha i know your history dude you are a comedian give it a rest,don't make me expose you even further

Pakistan removes economist from key role following Islamist backlash​

after a strong backlash against the choice of a member of the Ahmadi religious minority.

so much for "no protest"

also need i remind you the while you were hosting THE so called OIC conference

UAE business delegation were on a trip to kashmir exploring business opportunities

so once again what was the outcome of that event?any Investments announced ?what did you gain? sanctions on india?errp nope zero impact

haahaa

honestly speaking i am not happy with niazi's ouster now that SS is in power we really need to worry he is a true patriot

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/nation...ation-to-visit-jammu-and-kashmir-1102582.html

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom